IGNORED

Limited Run Games

That's correct, choose one, that's it, minimalist effort on it compared to the other Castlevania bundle.  I'm glad I'm not anywhere near as hooked on the handheld music, though there is Dracula X too.  I'd want that audio CD but right now I'm not going to bite since I have the package on Steam and my originals still anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I was not familiar with this

Steam apparently is.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1229880/Koumajou_Remilia_Scarlet_Symphony/

Overall rating is a 69% which is pretty poor. Apparently it is not a Metroidvania, but rather a Castlevania clone. Linear play. Which is not necessarily bad, but apparently the game is 2-3 hours. All that said, anyone play this and has any insight to share?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been following Limited Run Games since the very beginning and I've never ordered a CE.  I thought the Jurassic Park game was going to be the first time I would pull the trigger, but the CE doesn't come with a soundtrack which is the only thing besides the physical game that I'm interested in.  The soundtrack is only available in the prehistoric edition, and that has way too much extra crap for me to be interested (also a little pricy).  I guess I'm going with the game only.   

Still, I'm really looking forward to playing SNES Jurassic Park with saves states.  They mention other quality of life improvements, which hopefully includes modern controls for the FPS sections of the game.  Honestly, there is nothing else about the game that I would want to be different.  

• Agree 2

So LRG initially opened up the Jurassic Park preorders as #206 in their Switch numbered line. But have now removed that number making it a distribution title. So now it definitely won’t be as limited and if you bought it because the numbered releases don’t get more prints, well you’ve been lied to. 

I don’t know how this will affect their numbered line. Will another game take #206? will they skip over that number? Who knows. This is the first time they’ve revoked the “numbered” status of a game mid preorders 

• 4 weeks later...
Editorials Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

It's too little, too late for Cuphead. I was excited for it 4 years ago.

You could have bought it digitally on release and then bought the physical a couple years ago and had the best of both worlds.  Hell, the physical is constantly on sale so you could go get it right now and have a great time.  It's on sale right now as we speak in fact..

Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1