IGNORED

Gaming Train Box

LeatherRebel5150

Edit: This looks terrible in Dark Mode because of the copy/paste I did from the original thread and I have no idea how to fix it. Sorry everyone

Edit: Everyone is welcome to join up until Saturday Nov 27 11:59pm it will be first come first serve to be added to the list, i.e. you get added to the end of the mailing list when you say your in.

Current Train Riders

• Leatherrebel5150 (Originate)
  • Foochie776(done)
  • RH(done)
  • ZeldaFan042(done)
  • The Count(done)
  • Fox(done)
  • RegularGuyGamer (done)
  • Reed Rothchild(done)
  • Aguy(in possession of)
  • Jvoss
  • Leatherrebel5150 (End)

So its been a while since @Mae247 has been on and started the last thread for the gaming box train. Hopefully everything is ok with him. In the meantime I have a box load of stuff that's been waiting for this and am putting it out there that I'm willing to organize and get this going. I know it is a rough time of year for packages and timing. So if the consensus is it's not a good time to do it then I'll probably just throw up my box as a mystery auction or something. But if it seems like a go, I'd like to follow most of the guidelines Mae247 had the last time. Though I don't see a need for the whole paper thing, I do encourage people to take picture and post them of the box before choosing their items and what they took.

Shipping/Handling:

1: The Large flat rate box is to be replaced by every person

2: The Large flat rate box(Only through USPS) will be kept for a max of 5 day. If the 5th day is on the weekend/holiday you will have the until next business day. The 5 day limit is to allow for as many people to participate as possible without it taking forever to get to the next person.

3. Once you get the box you will post in the thread that you received it. You will pm the next person on the list with a tracking number ( also don’t put your personal address in the main thread, that is in pm as well). You will also pm me the tracking number. Once you send out the box post in the thread “SENT”.

4. You are not allowed to change your username on here until after you receive the box so there is no confusion on where it will go off to next.

Contents:

Do NOT put these items in the box:

1. Plushies or large figurine containers
  2. No forms of liquids (we know how the usps will handle an item.) 
  3. No Magnets
  4. No end beef or crans
  5. Try not to put duplicate items

I know shit happens and intent and execution are two different things. If you find at any time you cannot continue to participate, contact me at once and I will make the necessary changes. Providing of course, you contact me before the box ships to you.

It is assumed that when you sign on to participate in this box, that you are interested in doing so. That being the case, it is up to you to be proactive and ready to receive the box. Very little, I repeat, very little time will be spent attempting to contact participants who have not logged on the forum in days/weeks or respond to pm. I will attempt to make this as efficient and expedient as well as beneficial as possible to all."

Everyone below was interested in participating in the thread that Mae started before disappearing so pinging you guys if your still interested.

@Aguy

@a3quit4s

@Alder

@ZeldaFan042

@fox

@The Count

@RegularGuyGamer

@Murray

@Foochie776

Edited by LeatherRebel5150

35 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

How long should I leave this up for so people see it? a few days (like ship it out this coming Tuesday) or wait until after Thanksgiving?

Get it going man we can always add more stops as people wanna get on board, it’d be awesome to just keep this going till we run out of stops. 

14 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

How long should I leave this up for so people see it? a few days (like ship it out this coming Tuesday) or wait until after Thanksgiving?

I say at least a week. This is a holiday week, people are busy finishing work for the holiday, etc. Give them time to find this post. Also, let's "@" everyone we know who's participated. I would but that function is broken for some reason on my phone. I think Splain and JVOSS have enjoyed parricipating before,so maybe shout them out.

Also, LeatherRebel, what is the theme? I see the "don'ts", but do you have a general guideline other than just games and related? Oh, and end beef and crans is a tradition. I motion to allow it but keep it to less than 10% of the box, but I don't mind bring vetoed.

1 hour ago, RH said:

I say at least a week. This is a holiday week, people are busy finishing work for the holiday, etc. Give them time to find this post. Also, let's "@" everyone we know who's participated. I would but that function is broken for some reason on my phone. I think Splain and JVOSS have enjoyed parricipating before,so maybe shout them out.

Also, LeatherRebel, what is the theme? I see the "don'ts", but do you have a general guideline other than just games and related? Oh, and end beef and crans is a tradition. I motion to allow it but keep it to less than 10% of the box, but I don't mind bring vetoed.

I’ll @ some more people when I can get home and check the old thread. But in terms of theme, there wasn’t one. Games and related stuff. If there are other “limits” even soft ones means that some stuff doesn’t fit the theme cant be sent. That’s why I didn’t participate in the portable gaming box, I didn’t have any stuff that would fit that theme. But have a bunch of other stuff. 

I think your right for leaving the thread up for a week, but we could still send it out and just add people to the end of the trail as they come before the cut off date I suppose

9 hours ago, RH said:

Oh, I'm in too. And one more question for clarity--will the list be randomized or order by sign up? I prefer random, but whatever (though you are first, obviously.)

I'm going to randomize all the people that have already answered to this point and add any more to the list at the end if any come. I'll end sign ups on Sat Nov 27

4 hours ago, The Count said:

I'm your huckleberry.

I..yo...does that mean your in?

• The title was changed to Gaming Train Box Sign Ups through (Sat Nov. 27th)

Pinging you guys because you were apart of the first one and just seeing if your interested again.

@Gutling

@PineappleLawnchair

@coffeewithmrsaturn

@8-bit guerilla

@MuNKeY

@Richardhead

@Mega Tank

@JamesRobot

@spacepup

@oshf

@twiztor

@Fleck586

@Splain

Also if anyone knows if Skinnygrinny and Bear85 are still around or if they changed their username can you point them here please? They don't show up when I do the @ thing so I'm guessing either they deleted their profile or changed their name.