IGNORED

Gaming Train Box

LeatherRebel5150

16 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

691654355_PXL_20220117_150500866_MP2.jpg.5f0b280dadf178cb38a347a8072ccf34.jpg

I was actually shocked there was two things I've been passively looking for at yard sales and thrift stores for years!

Then you will be glad to know I got that controller from a yard sale purchase.  It was part of that PS1 lot I bought a couple years ago for $30 that had a bunch of RPGs, including what looked like an opened but otherwise untouched Valkyrie Profile.

On 1/17/2022 at 12:02 PM, RH said:

Then you will be glad to know I got that controller from a yard sale purchase.  It was part of that PS1 lot I bought a couple years ago for $30 that had a bunch of RPGs, including what looked like an opened but otherwise untouched Valkyrie Profile.

Even sweeter! I thought at first it was missing the single but I dug around and found it. Seriously, it was such a huge surprise I didn't cartoon, rub my eyes to make sure I was seeing correctly lol

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted

Received.  Lots of good Switch, shame I already have all but one of them.  And some GB carts I'll take.  I'll get a pic tonight.

And honestly I'm gonna throw some of the garbage out since I have nicer stuff just gathering dust I can replace it with.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 11:33 AM, RegularGuyGamer said:

I'm excited to see what's left in the box after the last stop. Are we going to get a before and after picture?

The box has made it back to its start and this is what made it through…man u guys really weren't interested in the atari generation stuff. I was hoping it wud disappear lol. I will start another one of these at some point probably late spring. Thanks all for participating 

C67F2B88-1F4B-40F1-AE41-4C64D3BB8675.jpeg

Oh, @LeatherRebel5150, I did take some of those Atari boxes.  I have no use for them for games and such, but the box art is cool.  I figured I'd decorate with them somehow, some day.  Plus, I need to do some box restoration experiments.   I really need to save up and get book press first, though, so this is just setting of a pile of "to restore" manuals and boxes.

• 2 weeks later...