IGNORED

Top Ninja Turtle

JamesRobot

Top Ninja Turtle  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Ninja Turtle?

It is and always has been Leonardo for me. Natural born leader, he's got the discipline and the dedication to make the sacrifices necessary to do the right thing and steer the others into an unstoppable fighting TEAM.

There would be no Ninja Turtles WITHOUT Leo, you remember that episode where the others told him to fuck off and they got into progressively worse trouble until he came back to save them? Raph could fuck off and if anything the team would be better off for it!

So yeah, gotta be Leo... no one quite understands the burden of leadership and the heavy weight of responsibility that brings. Plus, BLUE is my favourite colour.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 3:04 PM, DefaultGen said:

I change my answer to April O'Neil

April_O'Neil_1987.jpg

Well sure maybe your favorite isn't a Turtle at all! 😄

PS: I happen to dig Casey Jones (no not the railroad guy), especially in the first two movies 🙂 

• 1 month later...

Even though I only got to see the first season as a kid, I always like Donnie.  There was something about a character that was tough enough to not need a sharp or pointy weapon to do business.  The same could be said for Mikey, but nunchucks seemed more dangerous than a bow staff so I defaulted to Donatello.

Anyway, at dinner tonight my wife and I were schooling our kids on old cartoon theme songs.  I brought up the TMNT song, and of course we both sung it at the top of our lungs.  My daughter has never seen an episode but has talked to her friends about it.  When we finished singing, she informed us that she plans to "invent" a female turtle and her name is Georgia (as in Georgia O'Keefe).  I added that her weapon is the ball and chain.

• 4 weeks later...