IGNORED

Why you shouldn't cheat on your spouse.......

Tabonga

Social Team · Posted

The wife is playing with fire.  People have died for less.  I guess she at least got some good money out of it.  I know some of you here know of Bithead1000.  Did you guys ever watch his first few videos he did?  I'm not sure if he still has them up but he explains why he started his channel.  He was in Prison watching other YouTube videos on game collecting and it helped him get through his time.  He was in Prison because he broke his then girlfriend's nose when she took his whole video game collection (include all his childhood games) and dumped it in a dumpster.  When she refused to tell him which dumpster he punched her.  This could be a lie but I don't think people would start off a channel admitting abusing their partner and going to jail for it.

She should of sold SOME of his collection and told him that she'll sell ALL of it if she cheats on him again.  But maybe she wanted to burn that bridge and claim half of the money when she files for divorce. 

Personally, I think it's shit. Shows no respect for the husband. "But he cheated on her...", I hear people screaming. Two points on that.

1. In Asian countries this is very, very common. Classic example is the Taiwanense husband working abroad in China, sending back money for the stay-at-home mom. Both the man and the wife are having numerous affairs in such cases. The attitudes towards cheating cannot be compared between East and West.

2. Likely the cheating either happened because there were already problems in the marriage, or he just couldn't control himself. If the latter, it's gonna keep happening and she should just accept it or move on to a better partner. If the first thing, well should have worked together to address the issues at hand.

Selling someone else's stuff is out of line and unacceptable, imo.

• Like 1

At least now he knows what his set is worth..

And:

10 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Are guys with sealed boxes of yu-gi-oh cards getting laid tho?

Dont think so. 

Guys with sealed GAMES though, those guys take slam pieces to pound town all day. 

I would have thought the current guys collecting sealed yugioh cards have about the same probability of current guys going for sealed games.. 

I mean, spending hundreds of thousands on these things, what will they spend on their ladies? 🤔

4 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

The wife is playing with fire.  People have died for less.  I guess she at least got some good money out of it.  I know some of you here know of Bithead1000.  Did you guys ever watch his first few videos he did?  I'm not sure if he still has them up but he explains why he started his channel.  He was in Prison watching other YouTube videos on game collecting and it helped him get through his time.  He was in Prison because he broke his then girlfriend's nose when she took his whole video game collection (include all his childhood games) and dumped it in a dumpster.  When she refused to tell him which dumpster he punched her.  This could be a lie but I don't think people would start off a channel admitting abusing their partner and going to jail for it.

She should of sold SOME of his collection and told him that she'll sell ALL of it if she cheats on him again.  But maybe she wanted to burn that bridge and claim half of the money when she files for divorce. 

You can watch YouTube in jail?

• Haha 1

Social Team · Posted
2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Personally, I think it's shit. Shows no respect for the husband. "But he cheated on her...", I hear people screaming. Two points on that.

1. In Asian countries this is very, very common. Classic example is the Taiwanense husband working abroad in China, sending back money for the stay-at-home mom. Both the man and the wife are having numerous affairs in such cases. The attitudes towards cheating cannot be compared between East and West.

Really???  How did my hours of watching anime not teach me this.   So how did you figure this out?  Frequently seeing others cheat openly.

17 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I was thinking the same thing but he could of been sentence to a minium security facility.  Or he could of done what I did in Iraq.  I had family record the Colbert Report onto DVDs that I could play on my TV. Wouldn't be surprised if you could have a DVD player in a minimum security place.  Maybe he was in a half way house.   Either way it explained a lot of his collecting but no stories of selling off his collection.  Well except the times he did it while still doing his YouTube show.  I know he was hurting for cash the one time because he sold off his prized car for a beater and not much later on his whole collection.  The other times I think he just wanted to start from scratch because every game you find you won't already own it so you'll buy it.  Nothing worse then going to dozens and dozens of garage sale with nothing to buy because you already own it.  I mean that was his show for while.  Then he start to do rants/stories and pick-ups.  Now he rarely does a video just on pick-ups.  

Man, you could see the heart break when he sold his car.  I think he got over the collection selling before he did the next video.  Honestly he didn't have the space for such a big collection but was surprised he sold EVERYTHING.  

Administrator · Posted
31 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Shockingly yes.   You can have Facebook too- there's a guy I went to school with that has been in prison since '94 that has one.   

I thought maybe at first it was somebody else pretending to be him, but there's pics on there from inside prison.

Guessing it's heavily monitored and only for certain categories of inmates?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Shockingly yes.   You can have Facebook too- there's a guy I went to school with that has been in prison since '94 that has one.   

I thought maybe at first it was somebody else pretending to be him, but there's pics on there from inside prison.

Guessing it's heavily monitored and only for certain categories of inmates?

Wow, what did he do? Did you guys see it coming?

Social Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, Estil said:

When and how would they even get the chance?

Well I know the prison's have libraries.  I wouldn't be surprised if they computers in their libraries.  I've heard of prisoners taking college courses in prison.  Maybe those are online as well.

I've never been in prison and I don't know many people who have been, or at least not for a long time.

However, there are a lot of bass-ackwards laws regarding "rights" of prisoners.  I'm not saying they are staying at the Taj Mahal or anything, but there are a lot of services that are provided.  They may be poor quality, but they are there and accessible.  Having internet access seem likely to me.  I'm sure some one, in some state, made the argument that having internet access is necessary this day and age, especially for research, and then someone else argued that blocking internet traffic and filtering it is an infringement of rights.  Once those laws were past, other states likely followed.

1 hour ago, FireHazard51 said:

Well I know the prison's have libraries.  I wouldn't be surprised if they computers in their libraries.  I've heard of prisoners taking college courses in prison.  Maybe those are online as well.

Please don't tell me they get to do that for free. 😞

1 minute ago, BriGuy82 said:

I knew someone in a maximum security prison that was allowed a small tv in their cell. 

There is a pretty significant difference between a small TV (incoming video signal, potentially OTA only) and giving inmates access to 2-way digital communication.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fcgamer said:

2. Likely the cheating either happened because there were already problems in the marriage, or he just couldn't control himself. If the latter, it's gonna keep happening and she should just accept it or move on to a better partner. If the first thing, well should have worked together to address the issues at hand.

Selling someone else's stuff is out of line and unacceptable, imo.

I don't know what property laws in Asia look like, related to marriage, but quite a lot of the US population is under the concept of "community property" where if one spouse buys something DURING the marriage, it is jointly owned, unless they really bend over backwards to maintain clearly separate money.

If they were assets that would be divided in a divorce, they were probably assets that either partner had the legal ability to unilaterally sell or even just discard (whether they were the one that bought them or not)

Edited by arch_8ngel