1. 1. How do you eat an Oreo?

• Cookie first
    • Cream first
    • Whole

How to properly eat an Oreo 

A guide by a fat guy

1. Make a hairline fracture in the cookie
  2. Gently put a fork into the cream
  3. Soak cookie in milk for 7 seconds. (Optional: If unavailable substitute plain milk with chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry milk.)
  4. Eat cookie
  5. Repeat until entire sleeve is gone, or regret kicks in.

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

Dirt pudding.  Look it up and thank me later 😛

One of the BEST recipes requiring oreo's. Scooby Doo Drool GIF

10 minutes ago, trj22487 said:

I'm not sure if Five Guys still sells the Double Stuf Milkshake (no cookies) but the one time I put that inside me, I'm pretty sure is the closest I've ever come to death

The Five Guys in my area does and I've been meaning to try it! I love a good oreo milkshake. Coldstone has a really good one if I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

Oreo balls are probably my weakness. I can and will eat an insane amount of these that should make me feel more ashamed if I wasn't in heaven. 

You can fight me on this, but the best way to eat Oreos otherwise is dipped in hot coffee. It is INCREDIBLE. My grandma got me hooked on it. Don't knock it until you try it (and then you probably won't knock it since it's delicious!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, trj22487 said:

I'm not sure if Five Guys still sells the Double Stuf Milkshake (no cookies) but the one time I put that inside me, I'm pretty sure is the closest I've ever come to death

I'm not a big fan of the double stuf. I think the original Oreo has the perfect cookie/cream ratio, so that shake sounds so disgustingly sweet I imagine it would put you down.

11 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

How to properly eat an Oreo 

A guide by a fat guy

1. Make a hairline fracture in the cookie
  2. Gently put a fork into the cream
  3. Soak cookie in milk for 7 seconds. (Optional: If unavailable substitute plain milk with chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry milk.)
  4. Eat cookie
  5. Repeat until entire sleeve is gone, or regret kicks in.

Basically, just like this only I'm not classy enough to use a fork instead of my fingers. I also eat them in cookies and cream ice cream.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OptOut said:

My kids have usually eaten the whole pack by the time I even get the chance... 😢

This is a total parental fail.

You buy TWO packs.  Leave one in the communal snack spot that the kids have to fight over, and you put your pack conveniently in that top cabinet above the stove, that only you and your wife can reach, and the kiddos know nothing about because you raid it after they go to bed.

I won't say if I know this trick from experience. I can't let my secrets out.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RH said:

This is a total parental fail.

You buy TWO packs.  Leave one in the communal snack spot that the kids have to fight over, and you put your pack conveniently in that top cabinet above the stove, that only you and your wife can reach, and the kiddos know nothing about because you raid it after they go to bed.

I won't say if I know this trick from experience. I can't let my secrets out.

the-fountain-hugh-jackman.gif