Billy Mitchell Is Going to Trial

JamesRobot

Billy Mitchell's Kong Score  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Did Billy Mitchell Cheat?

• Yep! He's a filthy cheat and a liar.
    • Hell no! Reinstate the score!

Events Team · Posted

Billy Mitchell heads to trial over his revoked Donkey Kong world record score claiming libel.  Did he cheat?  Did he need to?

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020/10/billy-mitchells-donkey-kong-high-score-case-will-move-forward-to-trial/

tmYJd5H.jpg

Edited by JamesRobot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Where's the option for "Yeah he cheated, but reinstate the score anyway!"?

The dude's a KILLER, he don't need no rules to follow! This is Donkey Kong, it's REAL! you live or DIE on these mean streets by your DK high score, and if you're not on the top by any means possible, you might as well just lie down in the gutter and get it over with! 😤

Cheating? CHEATING?! Running to the fucking cops and crying about MAME emulation is the REAL cheat here. Nut up and stitch together your OWN unbroken save-stated high score runs! Show initiative! If Billy can do it, well... actually no. You couldn't do it. You don't have the sheer NUTS to step to Billy's cheatin' game. Pathetic!

I sure hope Billy Mitchell SUES every last ONE of you guys who voted against him in this poll... Cowards. Cowards!!!! 👺

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Where's the option for "Yeah he cheated, but reinstate the score anyway!"?

The dude's a KILLER, he don't need no rules to follow! This is Donkey Kong, it's REAL! you live or DIE on these mean streets by your DK high score, and if you're not on the top by any means possible, you might as well just lie down in the gutter and get it over with! 😤

Cheating? CHEATING?! Running to the fucking cops and crying about MAME emulation is the REAL cheat here. Nut up and stitch together your OWN unbroken save-stated high score runs! Show initiative! If Billy can do it, well... actually no. You couldn't do it. You don't have the sheer NUTS to step to Billy's cheatin' game. Pathetic!

I sure hope Billy Mitchell SUES every last ONE of you guys who voted against him in this poll... Cowards. Cowards!!!! 👺

This is kind of like Vietnam then? 

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted

I was under the impression it was pretty universally accepted that he cheated the fuck out of DK and is a bit of a sleazebag, I'm actually kind of surprised at the split between the two vote options, unless this entire thread is an in-joke I'm not in on, haha

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I was under the impression it was pretty universally accepted that he cheated the fuck out of DK and is a bit of a sleazebag, I'm actually kind of surprised at the split between the two vote options, unless this entire thread is an in-joke I'm not in on, haha

Oh, I'm serious alright.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

This is how Trump got in office. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1