Billy Mitchell Is Going to Trial

JamesRobot

Billy Mitchell's Kong Score  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Did Billy Mitchell Cheat?

• Yep! He's a filthy cheat and a liar.
    • Hell no! Reinstate the score!

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

I’m probably in the minority on this topic especially given this is a video game forum but seriously

who give a flying ass about this guy and his bullshit. Scores fake or real don’t care lmao

I cared just enough to follow the story from the beginning.  However, I haven't cared enough to give it much thought outside of watching any of the videos released about the situation.  I also don't care enough to feel emotional about today's announcement.  If I had to say anything, I guess I'm a little confused on how  Billy could consider this a win, but at the same time not surprised.  The story was just interesting enough to hold my attention, but now that it's over, I'm ready to move on.

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

People keep giving him all this press just feeds into the ego, ignore him and hopefully he just goes away

But if not for the Greatest Video Game Player of the Century Billy Mitchell, who's celebrity hot sauce would we buy?

sauce12.jpg

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

*Billy's scores were "reinstated" as part of Twin Galaxies' "historical database." 

Probably the best solution for both of them to be able to claim "victory". Billy's scores have been reinstated the same way archive.org reinstates defunct websites.

• Agree 3