IGNORED

WATA Turnaround Times?

5 hours ago, tidaldreams said:

YARN | Wow. You went to Harvard, huh? | Family Guy (1999) - S04E15 Comedy |  Video gifs by quotes | 1ec46f03 | 紗

Only sent the dude to my bio because he said I was pretending to be a journalist. I was actually trying to direct him to the fact that I teach journalism at University of New Hampshire. Had nothing to do with the Dark Citadel in Cambridge.

Guy's an a******. Shouldn't have responded. Give a troll an air bubble and he'll dine out for weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RETRO said:

Only sent the dude to my bio because he said I was pretending to be a journalist. I was actually trying to direct him to the fact that I teach journalism at University of New Hampshire. Had nothing to do with the Dark Citadel in Cambridge.

Guy's an a******. Shouldn't have responded. Give a troll an air bubble and he'll dine out for weeks.

Yah well...you know what they say, "those that can't do, teach".

And I'm done.

34 minutes ago, scooby said:

Yah well...you know what they say, "those that can't do, teach".

And I'm done.

Which literally means those who can no longer maintain a profession, or skill set, that need to be passed on should teach it to those who want to learn.

Then again, there is also the quote "Those who open their mouths should be prepared to insert their foot."

And I'm done because in the end, that is the case.

On 11/3/2021 at 11:29 AM, Gulag Joe said:

My most recently received order (last month) was a select order placed in April of 2020. It hurts.

back on topic here...

Oof. I guess mine from June is still months out. I've emailed them twice about it and have not received any reply smh.

Did that order have any DVD sized games? My order has 4 and wondering if that's holding things up. I had another Select order that I got last month that was placed/shipped 5 days after the one they still have, but it only had 1 DVD sized game. Doesn't seem like there's any reason that I can think of as to why I got that order before the older one. 

16 minutes ago, goonhoon said:

How long should I expect to wait with warp-zone submissions right now? Is one month a realistic expectation?

I dunno the site says 18 business days which is three weeks+ alone. Based on what I have seen that would not be my expectation. I saw someone mention that they had delays because of getting the cases so it maybe that your game gets stuck in the post grading process for a long time. 

In no means a WATA expert. 

edit: as @Glovespoints out on the previous page of this thread all the turn around times are listed as “estimates” which means 18 business days is probably not going to happen. 

Edited by a3quit4s

3 hours ago, AdamW said:

I saw a couple people mention they're getting non-DVD-case orders back faster than DVD-case ones ATM, so seems like they may have run out of DVD case holders again.

Maybe it’s by intention?

DVD-cased games are unlikely to bring as much profit to the shareholders as non-DVD-cased games.

Edited by GPX

7 hours ago, epiczail said:

back on topic here...

Oof. I guess mine from June is still months out. I've emailed them twice about it and have not received any reply smh.

Did that order have any DVD sized games? My order has 4 and wondering if that's holding things up. I had another Select order that I got last month that was placed/shipped 5 days after the one they still have, but it only had 1 DVD sized game. Doesn't seem like there's any reason that I can think of as to why I got that order before the older one. 

Yea and also some nes. They shipped the nes 2 months prior, so I got the order back in split shipments. Xbox games were in post grading since June.

Hi I got an order of 8 pkemon game boy games that last week went into the post grading process. They emailed me to make the depp badge paypent which I already made the same day. Currently on the website i can see a "grade report" with pictures of the games before capsulating, but dont show the grade yet. How long you guys think i have to wait? what is the next step, will they upgrade the grade they receive and pictures of it or next step is shippment? thak you

44 minutes ago, iLikePssys said:

Hi I got an order of 8 pkemon game boy games that last week went into the post grading process. They emailed me to make the depp badge paypent which I already made the same day. Currently on the website i can see a "grade report" with pictures of the games before capsulating, but dont show the grade yet. How long you guys think i have to wait? what is the next step, will they upgrade the grade they receive and pictures of it or next step is shippment? thak you

Like others have said. WATA doesn't show the grades when they are in post-grading anymore. You will have to wait for the shipping email until the grades show on their site. Next step is to sit back & twiddle your thumbs forever 🤣

8 minutes ago, iLikePssys said:

Oh okay, so the grade will show on the website when they ship the games right? Well.... now jus gotta wait i guess haha thank you, at least i know they all got a 9+ due to the deep badge, would im curious about the exact grade and the seal grade

Yep the grade will show then! Waiting is unfortunately the only thing we can do these days haha. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, iLikePssys said:

8 pokemans?!?!? Damn, son...