IGNORED

WATA Turnaround Times?

56 minutes ago, AnimalHouse said:

Yeah, thats a possibility.

I wonder if Wata management show there shareholders a graph chart representing each month the volume of games being graded, the total quantity size each month, the quantity size per customer, etc etc.?

For example: The month of August, there were 5,000 video games sent to be graded. 5% customers games were resealed and chose return/as-is option, 5% customers sent 50+ each, 20% customers sent 15+ each, 50% customers sent 1 to 5 each, etc etc.

I would like to see this graph chart if it exist.

Those are interesting analytics and I'd be curious to know that information as well.

3 hours ago, AnimalHouse said:

Read the first post on page 12. 

Yours was an open order with 1 remaining, could be the reason why yours was processed early? Mine are all dvd style and more than 15 quantity. This is why I am speculating mine will be processed later.

It wasn't processed early, they started processing DVD case orders last Monday.  Mine was processed on 7th business day after they got the cases.

6 hours ago, SAM-I-AM said:

Has anybody received their games yet from WATA that needed to be put in a DVD case that was in post grading? And if so can you please give me a date from when it went into post grading to when it got shipped.

Not personally but I'm seeing folks' DVD-size game orders shipping out now on various discord servers.

2 hours ago, AdamW said:

Here's a fun game you can play while you wait for your WATA returns:

unknown.png.a65de033b56dd57089f61111b0d2ec68.png

credit to unicornformaggi from Greg's discord, we had the idea at the same time but his card looks better than mine!

Comical but I like it. After a customers order is completed, I wish Wata would send via email a link to complete a 3rd party short survey detailing the customers experience. Similar to Ebays feedback survey. From there at Wata's discretion, they can make the necessary improvements.

Right now, the Wata 'shipment status' email they send out. If you read the 3rd paragraph, "If you are overly satisfied with your experience, we love seeing you share your satisfaction and newly certified games online! Click on any of the social media links at the bottom to visit our Wata Games social pages or visit the NintendoAge forums here to show off your Wata Games with other collectors." I feel there online presence is nonexistent and the NA link doesn't work. It comes up:

Page Not Found

The page you were looking for could not be found.
Edited by AnimalHouse

30 minutes ago, AnimalHouse said:

Comical but I like it. After a customers order is completed, I wish Wata would send via email a link to complete a 3rd party short survey detailing the customers experience. Similar to Ebays feedback survey. From there at Wata's discretion, they can make the necessary improvements.

Right now, the Wata 'shipment status' email they send out. If you read the 3rd paragraph, "If you are overly satisfied with your experience, we love seeing you share your satisfaction and newly certified games online! Click on any of the social media links at the bottom to visit our Wata Games social pages or visit the NintendoAge forums here to show off your Wata Games with other collectors." I feel there online presence is nonexistent and the NA link doesn't work. It comes up:

Page Not Found

The page you were looking for could not be found.

I think their nonexistence is very much on purpose lol

For those with speedrun orders i just  got this:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Wata Games Customer Service. Your SpeedRun order was entered on June 9th, 2021. For this service level, we are currently averaging 75 business days. Rest assured your submission is safe and still processing, and status updates will be reflected on your online account under open orders. There are many variables in the post-grading process and it isn't possible for us to estimate when your order will be encapsulated and shipped back to you. Your games are being checked, labeled, encapsulated, and prepped for shipping. Because of order volume, once a game gets graded it often takes 3-4 weeks before it is ready to ship. The grades will be posted when the order ships, and you'll receive a FedEx tracking number as well. We apologize for the delays and thank you for your continued patience. Please know that we're doing everything we can to get your games back to you as soon as we can.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Take care,

The Wata Team

April 14th my speedrun order was placed, received the 22nd of April, been in post grading for 3 months, around early June I think.

Was a GameCube game and I’ve heard they’ve had trouble with that size recently but I didn’t expect 15 business days to stretch to 5 months lol. 

seems the game has doubled in value over the last 5 months so you bet I’m gonna be hearing about an extra charge 🤣

I don't have anything to add to the discussion, but complaining makes me feel a little better. My Turbo order that was supposed to take 9 weeks has passed 9 months now. It doesn't help that they're PS2 games and there are probably a million DVD sized games with priority over mine. I am starting to lose hope I'll get them back this year. 

• Wow! 1

1 hour ago, Mijael said:

For those with speedrun orders i just  got this:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Wata Games Customer Service. Your SpeedRun order was entered on June 9th, 2021. For this service level, we are currently averaging 75 business days. Rest assured your submission is safe and still processing, and status updates will be reflected on your online account under open orders. There are many variables in the post-grading process and it isn't possible for us to estimate when your order will be encapsulated and shipped back to you. Your games are being checked, labeled, encapsulated, and prepped for shipping. Because of order volume, once a game gets graded it often takes 3-4 weeks before it is ready to ship. The grades will be posted when the order ships, and you'll receive a FedEx tracking number as well. We apologize for the delays and thank you for your continued patience. Please know that we're doing everything we can to get your games back to you as soon as we can.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Take care,

The Wata Team

I appreciate the email update. Wata should update there front page from 45 to 75 bd. When I submitted my games to them back in April, it was 35 bd. Now its sitting at 104 bd and in post grading since June 17th.

Edited by AnimalHouse

On 9/16/2021 at 12:14 PM, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

I don't have anything to add to the discussion, but complaining makes me feel a little better. My Turbo order that was supposed to take 9 weeks has passed 9 months now. It doesn't help that they're PS2 games and there are probably a million DVD sized games with priority over mine. I am starting to lose hope I'll get them back this year. 

I still wanna know how my turbo from january took 3 weeks but yours is taking 9 months. They must have upgraded mine without my knowing to speedrun or something. It was also my very first order but I don't think that would have mattered?

On 9/17/2021 at 10:58 AM, tidaldreams said:

Hope everyone got their warp zone orders in...

image.png.3c89232d792ddcd654fdbfdb86fc2948.png

lol i'd hesitate to send any game to them when they're more crunched than ever. 

Edited by inasuma

On September 10, I quoted Wata's update email they sent me on September 3rd, "We recently got all our cases in and we're shipping as quickly as we can. We expect to have all the games shipped by September 8." And I wrote, "Hey, Where's my FedEx tracking number?" 

Edited by AnimalHouse

I don't like complaining, but thank god I found this forum and some of your answers. Long story short-I put an order in March and we're about 6 months now and it's still in the 'grading'. What's the purpose for pay extra for a 3 month process and it's now 6 months. I'm a bit disappointed, regardless of the demand, etc. Don't offer what you can't deliver. 

spacer.png

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Luke989 said:

I don't like complaining, but thank god I found this forum and some of your answers. Long story short-I put an order in March and we're about 6 months now and it's still in the 'grading'. What's the purpose for pay extra for a 3 month process and it's now 6 months. I'm a bit disappointed, regardless of the demand, etc. Don't offer what you can't deliver. 

spacer.png

Yeah, the turbo wait time is extremely long. You might end up having to wait a year for it to come back. I don't really see the point in submitting in that tier because the discount is minimal.

2 hours ago, Luke989 said:

spacer.png

First off, welcome new member. And thank you for not being the complaining type. Here at VGS, we do not have the budget to recreate the carbonite freezing process. This is either due to the fact there nothing like that technology, or not enough people are buying the official t-shirt. Which is currently for sale if you know anybody that is interested.

Second off, all I can say about Wata Games  is that they are not using a good business model. I could say more but I am learning what not to do while I prepare to sell the last of my games for both the revival of my business goals and the fact that I am redoing my Star Wars (no pun intended) 'focus' collection.

And finally, I hope you survive the sheer volume of fun this place has to offer. 🍺

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Agree 1