IGNORED

WATA Turnaround Times?

On 12/6/2021 at 6:49 PM, Code Monkey said:

I really tried to have a conversation with you, I even tried twice to tell you I didn't pay for the highest tier of service, I literally paid for the slowest one they offered for sealed games (Speedrun). It didn't work.

I also never made fun of you in any way.

Dude, you literally sent it at the highest actual tier—Speedrun. “Warp Zone” is an upgrade/add on for that tier, not something separate, so you did literally choose the highest tier possible, you just didn’t double down for more money to further rush your “rush” status selection.

And, while true, you didn’t directly poke fun at me, you were absolutely condescending in every interaction, which is pretty much how you seem to treat anyone who doesn’t immediately fall in lockstep with whatever what your thinking goes on a subject.  If you want to be shown respect at all times within a conversation, you need to pay more attention to how you’re approaching the other party/parties and be mindful of your phrasing.  Something to work on if you really are trying in goof faith to converse on subjects versus attempting to show logical mastery of a topic (which is how it comes off more often than not).

No offense intended, but as many times as other people have told you things like this and the seeming total lack of impact that has had on your future behavior in conversations seems to indicate that whatever issues you might (or might not) have run deeper than expected (or claimed), or your claims of being earnest in wanting meaningful dialogue with others is just lip service and toeing the line of appearing civil so as to remain within the boundaries of the rules.

1 hour ago, tidaldreams said:

It's because nowadays, everyone will submit anything and everything under the sun for grading (see: modern pokemon).

This typically won't involve much of the cardboard box era.

I guess I’m just going along with some of the sentiments on here. If WATA doesn’t want the newer generation games to be graded, then just close the option for those platforms. It just seems not right to accept all incoming items (with payments) and then making the DVD-cased games waiting until “who knows when” to get back to their owners. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

Dude, you literally sent it at the highest actual tier—Speedrun. “Warp Zone” is an upgrade/add on for that tier, not something separate, so you did literally choose the highest tier possible, you just didn’t double down for more money to further rush your “rush” status selection.

And, while true, you didn’t directly poke fun at me, you were absolutely condescending in every interaction, which is pretty much how you seem to treat anyone who doesn’t immediately fall in lockstep with whatever what your thinking goes on a subject.  If you want to be shown respect at all times within a conversation, you need to pay more attention to how you’re approaching the other party/parties and be mindful of your phrasing.  Something to work on if you really are trying in goof faith to converse on subjects versus attempting to show logical mastery of a topic (which is how it comes off more often than not).

No offense intended, but as many times as other people have told you things like this and the seeming total lack of impact that has had on your future behavior in conversations seems to indicate that whatever issues you might (or might not) have run deeper than expected (or claimed), or your claims of being earnest in wanting meaningful dialogue with others is just lip service and toeing the line of appearing civil so as to remain within the boundaries of the rules.

Thank you for the advice.

• Like 1

For the september order, payed the deepbadge on November 3th, and for the November order payed the deep badge upgrade on December 10th. What are your bets for shipping? Speedrun service, they are all game boy-game boy color games!

image.png.aed1b1d0c8eb15f7935fc94bae2ee3b4.png

Also, I was wondering, does the order of the certifications shown mean anything?

Like i dont understand the orther they are shown in the list, or maybe there is no reason? Cant wait for them to be shipped to kow the grades they got !!!

image.thumb.png.32bd65aa7e265836f23f925633961a8e.png

1 hour ago, iLikePssys said:

For the september order, payed the deepbadge on November 3th, and for the November order payed the deep badge upgrade on December 10th. What are your bets for shipping? Speedrun service, they are all game boy-game boy color games!

Also, I was wondering, does the order of the certifications shown mean anything?

Like i dont understand the orther they are shown in the list, or maybe there is no reason? Cant wait for them to be shipped to kow the grades they got !!!

At the current times, you are looking at 6+ months for getting Speedrun orders back. My June order hasn't shipped yet - just over 6 calendar months.

Order doesn't games mean anything regarding grades, if that what you are thinking.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I shipped my games to them a month ago and I'll have them back the day after tomorrow. This was a Speedrun order.

Please pay attention to what other people are saying.  Your experience is the EXCEPTION, not the RULE.  The person you’re indirectly responding about said they submitted in September, which is 3 months ago, and they still have no actual update or communication from WATA about when they’ll fulfill their part of the transaction.  I’d say the 6 month estimate is much closer to reality than the jackpot that you managed to hit.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

Please pay attention to what other people are saying.  Your experience is the EXCEPTION, not the RULE.  The person you’re indirectly responding about said they submitted in September, which is 3 months ago, and they still have no actual update or communication from WATA about when they’ll fulfill their part of the transaction.  I’d say the 6 month estimate is much closer to reality than the jackpot that you managed to hit.

Sorry, I thought this was a discussion forum where we were encouraged to post about our experiences. My bad.

On 7/7/2020 at 12:59 PM, Calan87 said:

Hey guys, looking to see if any of you have sent anything in to be graded recently. I know WATA got caught up on orders but have heard from a few that since this Covid ordeal, they have gotten pretty far behind again. Was just wondering (if late) how late has your recent orders been or have they been on time? Thanks.

Sorry, I tried answering your question but was told I'm not allowed.

• Eyeroll 3

9 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Sorry, I thought this was a discussion forum where we were encouraged to post about our experiences. My bad.

Sorry, I tried answering your question but was told I'm not allowed.

Oh lord, quit acting like a big baby.  If you're going to act like this, please please just go ahead and ping Gloves about me and get it over with so we'll all either know exactly how fluffy our super soft kid gloves need to be with you or you finally knock this sort of crap off.  Remember how I and others have mentioned in other threads about you apparently needing to concentrate on all the examples people have given you in how to understand what others are saying?  Seems like you don't actually care to learn anything from those at all so as to be able to effectively participate in regular discussions.

An example of just one way your post might have gone and not have seemed like you were being condescending, deliberately contradicting/ignoring most every other stated experience with the company, etc., would be:  "Wow, I submitted mine via Speedrun a month ago and it's already on the way back to me.  Maybe things are clearing up, and hopefully you guys will start seeing your soon."  See how much more sympathic that was?  How it actually added something instead of basically saying "Nuh uh, I sent mine in the same way and am getting it back already"?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, iLikePssys said:

same here!!!image.png.39a04835b7ad4e19e820156d9a98d336.png

Also, the one i sent not even a month ago also graded 😄 image.png.b7a6539d3434d1ba2f4d2c37cda942d3.png

you graded a green version? im guessing its the VGDB homebrew.

15 minutes ago, Gulag Joe said:

If you have any games sitting in post grading, all grades are now listed for those orders. Guess they were getting all kinds of emails from people who've been waiting months in post grading so they decided to show the grades...or it's a glitch...

According to the newsletter, it's because they've refined their grading accuracy enough to allow showing the grades, but we all know it's to please everyone waiting for months lol

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, inasuma said:

According to the newsletter, it's because they've refined their grading accuracy enough to allow showing the grades, but we all know it's to please everyone waiting for months lol

I don't get the newsletter but was pleasantly surprised when I saw grades posted. They certainly grade more lenient than I do. Had some "Gulag Joe 9.0's" come back 9.6 and 9.4.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I like to think I'm pretty fair in judging my games, but I got 2 games sitting there with 9.4 and A seal which I find to be complete bull shit as they were both literally blemish free save maybe under the scrutiny of a fucking microscope... I'll send pics if I ever get them back. Really,  it's not the grades so much as the lack of information WHY

22 minutes ago, inasuma said:

Could you please share the newsletter?

11 minutes ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

I like to think I'm pretty fair in judging my games, but I got 2 games sitting there with 9.4 and A seal which I find to be complete bull shit as they were both literally blemish free save maybe under the scrutiny of a fucking microscope... I'll send pics if I ever get them back. Really,  it's not the grades so much as the lack of information WHY

i'm super happy with mine... even stuff i didn't post like emerald, leafgreen, xenogears that i paid pretty low for got decent grades.

• Like 1