IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

Well it's been a long road, but I'm FINALLY whole, just arrived with me today...

IMG20211102134434.jpg.1f937dea7cbcf498dee72e2b8fedf0c5.jpg

My first post in this thread was in May 2020, and it was February of this year my third and final OG SFC bit the big one... That was also the last time I played a Super Nintendo game! 😢

Finally, April 9th came around with the first Super NT restock, and I was HYPE, as you all know. Managed to grab an SFC version, sent to Jeevy, no issues... UNTIL it came time to ship!

Those FUCK wits at USPS sent my FUCKING Super NT BACK to Jeevan!!! Seriously, Jeevy took it to the post office, then like a day later it arrived on his own doorstep. EPIC FAIL.

However, that's where shit just got STUPID. Jeevy took it back to them, and they shoved it back into the mail system... And it ended up in muthuggin CHINA!!! 😩😵

As of the 25th OCT, it has officially been stuck in China for three months, total transit time 107 days and counting...

IMG20211102141028.jpg.f485e0f6d8836d481d0a6a22cd012a3e.jpg

Will that one ever escape the authoritarian clutches of Chairman POOH? Will it find it's way to me in Taiwan, or perhaps reappear on Jeevan's fucking doorstep for the second time? Who knows.

Anyway, never one to be deterred, and always keen to throw good money after bad, I bought a fucking NOTHER Super NT (black version this time, to match my boy @ZeldaFreak) and got Jeevan to ship me that with the Mega SG I bought when that restocked.

LESS THAN A WEEK LATER (as it should have been in the first place), my shiny new Analogue systems are FINALLY home with me, where they belong! 😋🥳

IMG20211102134851.jpg.c44f0924bb8261c124deb8da7fea660e.jpg

Thanks to @Jeevan for all his help and sorry for the fucking heartaches and headaches along the way. And FUCK USPS and fucking CHINA and Winnie the fucking POOH while we're at it! 😉🤣

PEACE!

• Like 1
  • Wow! 3
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
4 hours ago, OptOut said:

Well it's been a long road, but I'm FINALLY whole, just arrived with me today...

IMG20211102134434.jpg.1f937dea7cbcf498dee72e2b8fedf0c5.jpg

My first post in this thread was in May 2020, and it was February of this year my third and final OG SFC bit the big one... That was also the last time I played a Super Nintendo game! 😢

Finally, April 9th came around with the first Super NT restock, and I was HYPE, as you all know. Managed to grab an SFC version, sent to Jeevy, no issues... UNTIL it came time to ship!

Those FUCK wits at USPS sent my FUCKING Super NT BACK to Jeevan!!! Seriously, Jeevy took it to the post office, then like a day later it arrived on his own doorstep. EPIC FAIL.

However, that's where shit just got STUPID. Jeevy took it back to them, and they shoved it back into the mail system... And it ended up in muthuggin CHINA!!! 😩😵

As of the 25th OCT, it has officially been stuck in China for three months, total transit time 107 days and counting...

Will that one ever escape the authoritarian clutches of Chairman POOH? Will it find it's way to me in Taiwan, or perhaps reappear on Jeevan's fucking doorstep for the second time? Who knows.

Anyway, never one to be deterred, and always keen to throw good money after bad, I bought a fucking NOTHER Super NT (black version this time, to match my boy @ZeldaFreak) and got Jeevan to ship me that with the Mega SG I bought when that restocked.

LESS THAN A WEEK LATER (as it should have been in the first place), my shiny new Analogue systems are FINALLY home with me, where they belong! 😋🥳

IMG20211102134851.jpg.c44f0924bb8261c124deb8da7fea660e.jpg

Thanks to @Jeevan for all his help and sorry for the fucking heartaches and headaches along the way. And FUCK USPS and fucking CHINA and Winnie the fucking POOH while we're at it! 😉🤣

PEACE!

time to visit the post office with my ass kicking boots on!!!  we shall see if we can get some money refunded and make you even more whole opty!!

I now know who NOT to goto when I go into the post office!

• Love 1

• The title was changed to Analogue Update: OPTY FINALLY GOT HIS SYSTEMS! - Super Nt (Classic & FC) and Mega Sg (USA) OOS
Events Helper · Posted
18 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

*Optout gets one in 2027, shipped through Uruguay*

imma ship it to Australia, then France is where shmup will send it, and if he knows someone there they can send it to sumez, and then back to me where I will send it to Dave and he can hand deliver it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

imma ship it to Australia, then France is where shmup will send it, and if he knows someone there they can send it to sumez, and then back to me where I will send it to Dave and he can hand deliver it!

And after all that it will still arrive quicker than the package stuck in China.

• Haha 2

Chairman Pooh is probably using the technology of the SuperNT to power his new arsenal to finally achieve his one China dream.  That's right, OptOut is indirectly responsible for the fall of the country of Taiwan. 😉

(Taking a page from the old using ps2s for weapons playbook, because you know China always 'borrows' technology they want.)

• Sad 1

Oh wow, so I was just testing a few of my games out on my Super NT, and fiddling around with a few of the settings, and I found something pretty SWEET!

So, one of the reasons the Super NT was so appealing to me was because I can play BOTH my Japanese and PAL game son the same system. What I didn't realize, however, was that I can run my PAL games in NTSC mode, which basically speeds them up to normal speed!

All my formerly WORTHLESS PAL Super Nintendo games are now kicking ASS like never before! Thank you ANALOGUE! 🥰😍

Also, is it possible that the picture quality is like... TOO good? Like it's almost unreal how amazing the picture quality is on these things, god DAMN! 🥵😎

• Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
21 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Oh wow, so I was just testing a few of my games out on my Super NT, and fiddling around with a few of the settings, and I found something pretty SWEET!

So, one of the reasons the Super NT was so appealing to me was because I can play BOTH my Japanese and PAL game son the same system. What I didn't realize, however, was that I can run my PAL games in NTSC mode, which basically speeds them up to normal speed!

All my formerly WORTHLESS PAL Super Nintendo games are now kicking ASS like never before! Thank you ANALOGUE! 🥰😍

Also, is it possible that the picture quality is like... TOO good? Like it's almost unreal how amazing the picture quality is on these things, god DAMN! 🥵😎

I assume you're playing on a big flat screen, not a CRT? I got the DAC cuz I play on a little CRT, and I can move the Analogue consoles out to the living room if I wanna play on the big screen. Anyway, the consoles play on the CRT amazingly well, it's perfect - works in both situations incredibly simply, just unplug from the bedroom and move to the living room, and it looks great immediately. They're doing great work over there.

• Agree 2

• The title was changed to Analogue Update: Super Nt (All Models) and Mega Sg (USA) OOS
On 11/11/2021 at 11:18 PM, DoctorEncore said:

All models of Super Nt are now OOS. They've never mentioned discontinuing them, so I'd expect a restock at some point. However, considering Pocket is their main priority and there is an ongoing severe chip shortage, I wouldn't hold your breath.

I probably should have grabbed a black one for spare while they were still in stock.

• The title was changed to Analogue Update: Pocket Shipping Dec 13th!
On 11/2/2021 at 2:17 PM, OptOut said:

HOLY SHIT guys...

Guess what just turned up! 🤣

IMG20211203214924.jpg.636fa6be8a812fb056b521bff684188a.jpg

Mother fucking hell, what an epic journey eh?! I am finally United with my original Super NT order, as well as a bunch of other goodies! 😋

IMG20211203220112.jpg.767be0578477502a8c2398bd261ba956.jpg

Thanks, AGAIN, to @Jeevan, and... Um... who wants to buy a factory sealed Super NT?! 😅

• Wow! 3
  • Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
13 minutes ago, OptOut said:

HOLY SHIT guys...

Guess what just turned up! 🤣

IMG20211203214924.jpg.636fa6be8a812fb056b521bff684188a.jpg

Mother fucking hell, what an epic journey eh?! I am finally United with my original Super NT order, as well as a bunch of other goodies! 😋

IMG20211203220112.jpg.767be0578477502a8c2398bd261ba956.jpg

Thanks, AGAIN, to @Jeevan, and... Um... who wants to buy a factory sealed Super NT?! 😅

dibs lol....