IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

• The title was changed to Analogue Update: Super Nt, Mega SG, and DAC Restock on 9 Aug at 8am PDT/11am EDT. Pocket Ships Oct 2021.
On 8/6/2021 at 2:29 PM, ZeldaFreak said:

Tsk. Great timing, can't afford to try and go for a Mega SG since there's already several other things I need to buy soon.

I guess if anyone's willing to buy two and hold one for me until I can afford it, I'd be very appreciative, haha.

Hit me up in a couple months after they ship. Sometimes I buy two just to be safe.

• Like 1

The Mega SG wouldn't be such a bad thing, but my poor TV is already sporting 2 switchers for HDMI as it is off its 2 ports. 😞  I already have to pull the cable anyway because one gets my fire stick as it's too needy for a switcher which stinks.

That Pocket though...aye...and the Duo maybe too.  Love to own them, but their business is just terrible how they're handling it all in getting info out, even if they can't get the product to people in a fair time.  Pocket being the worst by far, a stupid trickle, then dead silence on much else.

And that one post, reminds me I have a gently used black SuperNT that still has the extras and that game box flat in the envelope still I need to move along since I replaced it with the SNES gray style one. 😄

19 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Good luck you guys, hopefully everyone who wants one gets one!

Like I said, if anyone wants to buy a second one and save it for me for a reasonable price, let me know 😅

Which one are you trying to buy? They are all still in stock, so you run the risk of having someone get one for you and paying a small fee and they are still freely available on the store. They do charge $30 for shipping as well so you'd have to pay that on top of the console price and whatever it costs to ship to you. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Which one are you trying to buy? They are all still in stock, so you run the risk of having someone get one for you and paying a small fee and they are still freely available on the store. They do charge $30 for shipping as well so you'd have to pay that on top of the console price and whatever it costs to ship to you. 

He's not liquid right now.

8 minutes ago, Californication said:

He's not liquid right now.

I know, I'm simply pointing out the economics of what they are asking for. Or $219 + shipping to them + fee if buyer determines the need. If Analogue is charging $30 to ship that would be $250 (assuming $30 is the shipping cost to Zelda) without any fee on top. 

Edited by a3quit4s
Words
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
18 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

The USA one, but honestly I wouldn't be picky about which one since, unless I'm sorely mistaken, the differences between them all are just visual, similar to the Super NT, correct?

And yeah, I'm aware of all that and would be fine with it. It's just unfortunate timing on my part since I was looking forward to getting one of these, and (again, unless I'm mistaken) it seems like they don't go in stock as often as the Super NTs do. Just wish they would've announced the restock more than, like, 3 days in advance, haha.

4 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

The USA one, but honestly I wouldn't be picky about which one since, unless I'm sorely mistaken, the differences between them all are just visual, similar to the Super NT, correct?

And yeah, I'm aware of all that and would be fine with it. It's just unfortunate timing on my part since I was looking forward to getting one of these, and (again, unless I'm mistaken) it seems like they don't go in stock as often as the Super NTs do. Just wish they would've announced the restock more than, like, 3 days in advance, haha.

I believe they are all the same. Pick which one you'd like and I will buy it and leave it at my house for you. You just need to pay shipping to get it to you and whatever PayPal fees I incur (3%?)

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Thanks 1

I'm guessing they've basically caught up to the demand for these now with this release? I grabbed the Mega SG, I even stayed up until 1am to get it and turns out I didn't even need to. All models of Super NT and Mega SG are still available.

Hopefully some flippers bought in thinking they would make a quick buck again and are now stuck with consoles they'll have to play.

• Like 1

Just now, Shmup said:

Hopefully some flippers bought in thinking they would make a quick buck again and are now stuck with consoles they'll have to play.

I had seen a Super NT at a game store for $400 brand new a couple of weeks ago. I tried to negotiate a better price, but they said they ordered it and were firm on the price as it was the last run. I bought mine earlier today and I am glad they are still in stock right now. Take that you stupid over priced game store! 🙂

• Like 4

I noticed the stuff is still in stock.  I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not given all the posts I've seen about (off site of here) I would have figured it would get gobbled up.

I'm teetering as much due to the $250 shipped value as just getting a Nomad which I'd hate to pull time away from, but it's very tempting.

• The title was changed to Analogue Update: Super Nt, Mega SG, and DAC - In Stock as of 7:30 EST on 9 Aug. Pocket Ships Oct 2021.
4 minutes ago, Knud said:

Picked up both Mega SG and Super NT

They do not include controller, has the SN30 from 8bitdo been unavailable or what is the status of those? Can see that i can buy official for the Mega SG from aliexpress

I haven't been able to find the SN30s in awhile for retail. Maybe some on ebay. They were replaced with the pros I think. 

• Sad 1