IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

On 8/10/2021 at 3:52 PM, Shmup said:

Hey guys, found the SN30's on the 8bitdo official Aliexpress website: 8BitDo SN30 2.4G Wireless Gamepad for Original SNES/SFC (SN/SF/Transparent Edition) Super NES|Gamepads| - AliExpress

I think they are slightly more expensive then what Amazon were selling them for but not by much. I ended up ordering one and got free shipping 🙂

Just following up on this to say it arrived today and is the real deal and works. It arrived way quicker than I was expecting too.

Looks like they’re still in stock so anyone on the fence should grab one, except if you’re in the US because people have said they don’t ship there for some reason.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shmup said:

Just following up on this to say it arrived today and is the real deal and works. It arrived way quicker than I was expecting too.

Looks like they’re still in stock so anyone on the fence should grab one, except if you’re in the US because people have said they don’t ship there for some reason.

Is there a way around this? Surely a shipping service has to be out there? I'd buy at least 2 if possible.

• The title was changed to ***8BitDo SNES Controllers Available at Amazon*** Analogue Update: Super Nt, Mega SG, and DAC - In Stock as of 26 Aug. Pocket Ships Oct 2021.
8 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

Already sold out? They show as unavailable

8 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yup, were already gone by the time I saw the post in this thread like 10 minutes ago.

8 hours ago, Jicsan said:

Yeah I was going to get a black one to match my Super NT, and by the time I retrieved a gift card from my wallet it was gone.  😞

Transparent still available.

• Thanks 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• The title was changed to ***Transparent 8BitDo SNES Controllers STILL Available at Amazon*** Analogue Update: Super Nt, Mega SG, and DAC - In Stock as of 26 Aug. Pocket Ships Oct 2021.
15 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I was able to order the transparent but the delivery date is at the end of September. Still cool I was able to order it, wish I had seen the others in stock. Hopefully more to come. 

Yeah, I already had two transparent on backorder since June so I didn't bother with SNS and SFC. Hopefully someone here got them.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Analogue Update: Super Nt, Mega SG, and DAC - In Stock as of 26 Aug. Pocket Ships Oct 2021.
Events Team · Posted
8 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Transparent still available.

Of course it becomes available again as soon as I fall asleep, haha.

6 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

If anyone wants to buy the NES or SNES classic controllers I have a SNES and SFC color way brand new in the box just sitting in a closet. 

Any chance you could include the SFC one with the Mega SG you're holding for me for a bit extra? Haha. Was hoping to get a Transparent one to go along with my Noir Super NT, and then the SFC one since I prefer the SFC color scheme to the SNES one.

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Of course it becomes available again as soon as I fall asleep, haha.

Any chance you could include the SFC one with the Mega SG you're holding for me for a bit extra? Haha. Was hoping to get a Transparent one to go along with my Noir Super NT, and then the SFC one since I prefer the SFC color scheme to the SNES one.

Surely. Just keep in mind these are for the classic edition or mini consoles not the normal SNES or SFChttps://www.8bitdo.com/sn30-sf30-2_4g-for-snes-and-sfc-classic-edition/

Got an order update on my black transparent SN30, should be here 9/19 or 9/20 which is good. I thought I was going to get cancelled for sure. 

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
29 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Surely. Just keep in mind these are for the classic edition or mini consoles not the normal SNES or SFChttps://www.8bitdo.com/sn30-sf30-2_4g-for-snes-and-sfc-classic-edition/

Got an order update on my black transparent SN30, should be here 9/19 or 9/20 which is good. I thought I was going to get cancelled for sure. 

Oooh OK, I misunderstood, I thought you meant you had the SNES and SFC ones with the original connectors that briefly went in stock earlier today, my bad. Nevermind, I'm good in that case 🙂 The hunt continues I suppose, haha.

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Oooh OK, I misunderstood, I thought you meant you had the SNES and SFC ones with the original connectors that briefly went in stock earlier today, my bad. Nevermind, I'm good in that case 🙂 The hunt continues I suppose, haha.

I use the 8BitDo 2.4g gamepad designed for the SNES Classic with my Super NT via an adapter. It works great.

Unfortunately the adapter is out of stock right now as well, but more will be in stock this month apparently. Worth keeping an eye on.

https://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/classic_to_snes/index.php

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

I use the 8BitDo 2.4g gamepad designed for the SNES Classic with my Super NT via an adapter. It works great.

Unfortunately the adapter is out of stock right now as well, but more will be in stock this month apparently. Worth keeping an eye on.

https://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/classic_to_snes/index.php

Oh OK, didn't know that existed. For $30 though, I think I'd prefer to just try and hunt down the controllers with the original connectors. Thanks for letting me know about that though, this would definitely be a good backup plan if the original controllers continue being impossible to get.

I recently got with my PC Engine mini an also new PCE style 2.4g wireless controller of theirs, looks interesting. I need to see if it holds up far better than the garbage fire snes controller I got with the Super NT over a year or two ago.  It was always running out of juice and seemed to drag slightly.