IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

Super NT is a Beaut, Picked up a Classic this round.

Just a heads up to anyone purchasing in Canada 

Price disclaimer ahead:

$49.99 USD shipping, an additional $42.25 CAD duty cost on Shipping (To Ontario).

$189.99 USD for the unit + $49.99 USD Shipping + applicable taxes +  $42.25 CAD Duties = $352.53 CAD after conversion.

+ any controllers and other accessories you may need (SD CARD, 8BitDo Controller, Snes Carts, FX PAK Pro)

You could be looking upwards of $650 or more CAD depending how deep you want to dive, but keep in mind other alternatives like HD Retrovision cables ($89.99 CAD) with a Gcomp or even just a component switch from amazon may be cheaper if you  are planning on buying ALL of the analogue consoles from the USA. Price these things out forsure before you buy.

To be clear; I didn't mind paying this.  I really wanted one and the price didn't bother me. However I can totally see this being a blindside hit to someone with a trigger finger for impulsivity.

So be that as it may, it is definitley an amazing console, and looks fantastic and is worth the price, but Canadian purchasers you will be paying a pretty penny for it.

Figured I would break it down to an approximate for potential buyers, as I couldn't find any approximates on duties before I purchased one (again I'm not complaining about the price 🙂 ).

Happy Gaming!

Got my Super NT snes classic style today, already updated it with the newest firmware and played a little and it was fun.

Also prepped the black one with its 7.0JB installed to it to go out when I decide to move it.  Popped it all back as it was in the original box, then in the shipping box my replacement came in. 😄

8 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Got my Super NT snes classic style today, already updated it with the newest firmware and played a little and it was fun.

Also prepped the black one with its 7.0JB installed to it to go out when I decide to move it.  Popped it all back as it was in the original box, then in the shipping box my replacement came in. 😄

I got $325 for my leftover SF version. No controller or box though. 

13 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I got $325 for my leftover SF version. No controller or box though. 

Well that's a good start to know.  I don't have a controller either, it was garbage.  I've got all the box, the little box for the plug/cables in there with the little flip manual too, and then as said, the still flat super turrican box they did in the black envelope.  For now it sits until I decide, when and where.  Money is nice, but could make for some interesting trade bait too.  I could see it as a Super Nt for someones cash + SF2CE replicade trade or something of the sort. 🙂

12 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Mine was supposed to come today, but it skipped past Missouri and went straight to Illinois instead for some reason, where it's been for the past 2 days, and now the estimated delivery date says pending so I dunno what the heck Fedex is doing with it.

USPS totally lost my Dark Souls Trilogy steelbook that I got for a decent price 😞

• Sad 1

On 4/23/2021 at 9:05 PM, ZeldaFreak said:

Mine was supposed to come today, but it skipped past Missouri and went straight to Illinois instead for some reason, where it's been for the past 2 days, and now the estimated delivery date says pending so I dunno what the heck Fedex is doing with it.

Mine did the same thing on the way to STL but was finally delivered yesterday afternoon. Maybe they were carpooling??

On 4/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, DoctorEncore said:

I think probably pre-orders in 2022, shipping in 2023. They are so far behind on the Pocket and accessories, I don't see how they could possibly finalize anything with the Duo any time soon.

Hopefully they don't take too long to restock the Super NT. I really don't want to pay $100 over retail on ebay, even though that's better than the $400+ they were going for.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

There are plenty of buy it now listings in the $270-$299 range. It's like everybody that bought them is trying to flip them on ebay since there are over 400 listed.

Lol buncha get rich quickers thinking they're smart. 

7 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm tempted to give in, but I don't want to pay almost $100 over retail since they would probably restock right after I bought one.

Be strong! They will restock. They need that boost of capital every 6 months or so during their dry seasons.