IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

2 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah, that's how I initially noticed it, mine specifically says "Analogue Super NT - Black (controller not included)" so I guess maybe that was a first batch thing.

Well that makes it even MORE shitty that they USED to include controllers but don't any more! 😆

Are they still charging the same price? Or did the original batch tack on $30 or whatever the controllers cost?

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, tbone3969 said:

These never included a controller to my knowledge and I bought one when it first came out.  There might have been an LE one that did (that Ghost version maybe) but it was more expensive for sure.

Huh, OK then. Either way, I guess I'll have to scour around to see if I can find one of those black controllers, they look real nice.

Well, this has been fun fellas, congrats to everyone who got one, condolences to those who didn't this time. Hopefully they will return again soon for those who missed out!

Big thanks once again to @Jeevan too, for helping handle my package... As usual, ammirite! 😏😘

I guess we'll do this all again for the Mega SG restock maybe, or perhaps some of us for the Pocket and Turbo!

Oh, and someone PLEASE let me and @ZeldaFreak know when the 8bitdo SN30's are back in stock!!! Thanks boys! 😉

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Well, this has been fun fellas, congrats to everyone who got one, condolences to those who didn't this time. Hopefully they will return again soon for those who missed out!

Big thanks once again to @Jeevan too, for helping handle my package... As usual, ammirite! 😏😘

I guess we'll do this all again for the Mega SG restock maybe, or perhaps some of us for the Pocket and Turbo!

Oh, and someone PLEASE let me and @ZeldaFreak know when the 8bitdo SN30's are back in stock!!! Thanks boys! 😉

Yeah, I might try to snag a Mega SG whenever those come back while I'm at it, although the Pocket and Turbo I probably won't bother with.

And yeah, I would like to be able to actually use this shiny new console that I just got, so let me know, haha

• Like 1

On that note if anybody has an extra Classic Super NT at cost they are looking to get rid of let me know. I will gladly pay the shipping to have it sent my way. Been playing Donkey Kong Country 2 the last couple weeks on a regular SNES hooked up to a HDTV by RCA cords. Was really looking forward to the upgrade lol. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Administrator · Posted
36 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Huh? It specifically says they don't now, maybe that was just the first run?

Likely it was the first run yeah, and they just continued using the same product shots. You can't expect them to make whole new images for the same product when they explicitly state in copy that it doesn't come with a controller. 

3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Not so here in canuckistan. I could send some your way at cost, though with shipping it'll be expensive. 

You mean the ones with the proper Super Nintendo style adaptor... AND 2.6 GHz, not Bluetooth... How much would they cost to send one to Jeevan? 🤔

• Like 1