IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

All the stuff I’ve picked up since I found out my normal routine is called “quarantine”:

41E45572-DED3-414C-BB5A-BC89CA710757.jpeg

26AA59C5-0C5E-448A-92F6-2C75ECD9F5A2.jpeg

F9D6D2E8-3C3A-4772-ADC6-52CA6A8046E4.jpeg

F1530B1E-3106-45ED-8FCB-991E8C4130D1.jpeg

188C2096-F601-4F58-838E-85646B6700B8.jpeg

The first 4 pics are all stuff I got for "free," story over here. The last pic are my recent purchases: Animal Crossing New Horizons with Best Buy preorder bonuses, the waifu Isabelle card which I bought off eBay, Wulverblade and Vasara Collection were bought second-hand, and the Split Pad Pro was $35 on Rakuten. 

The Wii U games are all sealed and not pictured is a CIB Mighty No 9 and Lego Marvel Avengers also for Wii U. All those other games in the first 4 pics are CIB. Some might end up being trade bait but they are mostly commons so I don't expect to get much for them. 

Anyway I'm playing ACNH non stop as of yesterday so I will probably never get to trying any of this other stuff. 

Edit: oops, forgot one more set of games from that “free” haul:

B60912FC-56E0-4488-943F-D48F352A39B1.thumb.jpeg.5ac8f3b52fd77094e74f1fb4a521ce8b.jpeg

Edited by MiamiSlice
Add N64 games
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

All the stuff I’ve picked up since I found out my normal routine is called “quarantine”:

188C2096-F601-4F58-838E-85646B6700B8.jpeg

Let me know how that Split Pad Pro is for Switch. Been holding out due to cost but I'm thinking I should just bite the bullet. 

Edited by Silent Hill

2 hours ago, Silent Hill said:

Let me know how that Split Pad Pro is for Switch. Been holding out due to cost but I'm thinking I should just bite the bullet. 

Went ahead and tried it. It's good. Surprisingly light for its size. Quality construction as you would expect from Hori. D-pad is a proper d-pad which should be good for 2d games. Joysticks have a longer throw than the joy-con sticks which should be better for action/fighting games. And of course you have turbo and hidden buttons on the back that can be custom-assigned. I can see myself using this more. 

FYI GamerCandy on Rakuten sells these and right now they are listed for $45 but recently they had a deal where it was $33. This is kind of a niche product so maybe if you wait there will be another price drop? 

Nice haul @DoctorEncore!  I'm always jealous seeing your collection.

I need to get that Tengen Temple of Doom box, since I have the cart and manual already.  I do have the licensed version CIB.  The game is not the greatest, but it was one I had as a kid,  so it got played way more than it deserved.  Plus Temple of Doom is one of my favorite movies ever.  So I have lots of nostalgia for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jicsan said:

Nice haul @DoctorEncore!  I'm always jealous seeing your collection.

I need to get that Tengen Temple of Doom box, since I have the cart and manual already.  I do have the licensed version CIB.  The game is not the greatest, but it was one I had as a kid,  so it got played way more than it deserved.  Plus Temple of Doom is one of my favorite movies ever.  So I have lots of nostalgia for it.

Thanks! I think Temple of Doom is the hardest Tengen box to find in really good shape. I got lucky and snagged a lot that had a bunch of CIB commons and then this bad boy. Game and manual look untouched and the box is in very good condition. If I ever see another one, I'll try to remember you!

• Like 1