IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Tournament Finals!

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, BlackVega said:

Free Richardhead? What did Ric do this time?? Hopefully it's not anything of the likes of "everything else" section or even worse.......

I don't remember.  The best part though is that Rich was eventually unbanned but then Skinny was banned immediately after achieving mod status. 😅

we7VoaN.jpg

• Haha 2

To be fair I participated a few times circa 2020 or 2021. I even got these below. One day however I noticed this place went offline and after all of that nintendowage serious drama I only assumed this place was finally done for good and disappeared into oblivion forever until I randomly checked this place some time ago and noticed it magically reappeared online again

DSC01065(Custom).JPG.396df2f39d893e845443e029cc1361f7.JPG

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

To be fair I participated a few times circa 2020 or 2021. I even got these below. One day however I noticed this place went offline and after all of that nintendowage serious drama I only assumed this place was finally done for good and disappeared into oblivion forever until I randomly checked this place some time ago and noticed it magically reappeared online again

DSC01065(Custom).JPG.396df2f39d893e845443e029cc1361f7.JPG

Ah, that was the great Google DNS debacle of 2021(?). Yeah that was a mess (at no fault to @Gloves).

30 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

I don't remember.  The best part though is that Rich was eventually unbanned but then Skinny was banned immediately after achieving mod status. 😅

we7VoaN.jpg

Banned but somehow still active 💡🤔

I remember being asked by one of the mods/admins (I can’t remember which one. I want to say @B.A. but I could be wrong) “how did you infiltrate our mainframe processing system?!?!!!”

I was like “look dude I’m just a knucklehead doing knucklehead things and a glitch fell in my lap so I had fun with it” 😂🤣💀

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

I think I know for sure who "skinny" is now but don't you think everyone should have enough respect to anyone to call them by the name they chose?

I appreciate where your coming from but the respect is that they still call me “skinny” it’s a bit of an inside thing but these guys know me very well and I’ll always be “skinnygrinny” no matter what the username might change to.

• Agree 3

Just now, docile tapeworm said:

I appreciate where your coming from but the respect is that they still call me “skinny” it’s a bit of an inside thing but these guys know me very well and I’ll always be “skinnygrinny” no matter what the username might change to.

I think you should bring it back in honor of your ten year anniversary!

• Wow! 1

23 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I think you should bring it back in honor of your ten year anniversary!

My sister gifted me a handmade sign of my username “docile tapeworm” to use for the contest photos. But I tell you what during the off season I’ll go back to “skinnygrinny”

• Wow! 2

1 minute ago, BeaIank said:

I will post the final standings this weekend, but your rolled score won't be considered @BlackVega since you didn't get a pre score roll picture. Those are always mandatory when score rolling happens.

I tried to get clarification for this but either way my 500k submission is still going to be accepted instead right?

Once all the rankings are posted I'll start sending out messages. I've got @PII's first place overall prize pack ready to go. Got a championship box ready to go, looks like that'll be going to @BlackVega 

Probs get a little something for the rest of the tourney folk. 

In 2016 when @Richardhead won and they gave him that little game maker machine and some other bobs and bits that really stood out to me and fucking awesome, that's why I've tried over the years to give out random shit. There's sketch binders out there and paintings and other trinkets. when I won the age of Aquarius contest that prize pack was off the rails. 

So long as I'm hanging out I'll try to keep random prizes coming. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2