IGNORED

Werewolf 18: The Thing Sign-Ups Thread

ZeldaFreak

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, fcgamer said:

Can you link up with others and share / interact? If so I'll download it and join you.

it says friends so I assume so but haven't tinkered with it yet.

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

Sorry folks, Werewolf is cancelled, but you are invited to join the bike gang with Jeevan!

Bicycle Joy Fun On Bikes GIF by Electric Cyclery

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, Brickman said:

Looks like we're slowing down with the signups 😞 I guess some of the regulars are taking a break?

Yeah, I've noticed that. If we can get up to at least 15-16 sign-ups I can slightly downsize the setup and it should be fine, but if we can't at least get up to that point I'd probably rather just delay the game until another time. Maybe I could run one of my smaller setup ideas I've had in the back of my mind instead 🤔

Events Team · Posted
7 hours ago, PuppyWaffles said:

pǝƃƃɐʇ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ ƃuᴉzᴉʅɐǝɹ ʇou ǝʅdoǝd ʇsnɾ ǝqʎɐꟽ

@Gloves @RH @DefaultGen @Makar @JVOSS @Link @ZeldaFan042 @Erlo

I mean, there's all the people from the previous game who haven't signed up for this one (Other than Reed, since he said awhile back he's probably done with WW for the time being)

Any takers? It's fine if not, just confirmation one way or the other is always nice 👍

(Oh yeah, and I guess @KokiriChild since he did host the last game)

• Sad 1

Administrator · Posted

I honestly just have so much going on right now, and WW is pretty time consuming for me. A more casual approach gets me killed cuz people never change, so if you just need a spot filled and for me to shoot from the hip I might be able to manage that, but there's a good chance I say that now and then end up putting off real world responsibilities to focus on the game anyway. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

@Gloves @RH @DefaultGen @Makar @JVOSS @Link @ZeldaFan042 @Erlo

I mean, there's all the people from the previous game who haven't signed up for this one (Other than Reed, since he said awhile back he's probably done with WW for the time being)

Any takers? It's fine if not, just confirmation one way or the other is always nice 👍

(Oh yeah, and I guess @KokiriChild since he did host the last game)

I want @Makar he's definitely a wolf, but a classic.