IGNORED

Werewolf 18: The Thing Sign-Ups Thread

ZeldaFreak

13 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

@RichardheadYou can definitely use this as a pretext for accusing him of being a wolf.  Just say he’s playing differently and/or being defensive.  Defend yourself too much — wolf.  Don’t defend yourself enough — also wolf.  Deflect and accuse @fcgamer — leaning town.

Now what is that racism against fcgamer here? Was he ever a wolf like ever?

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted

Well damn, glad I pushed back the start date, that's all 18 slots filled!

On 8/28/2023 at 8:52 AM, Makar said:

Lol I am here. Sorry super busy lately. Let me read over this and let me think about the chaos I might be signing up for lol

I went ahead and put Kokiri down on the playerlist since even though you chimed in first, he did confirm he'd like to play if there was room, whereas you were on the fence, but if you'd like I can put you down as a back-up, just let me know!

On 8/28/2023 at 10:05 AM, Richardhead said:

Read all the stuff. Still have no idea what Werewolf is. Can I play anyways ?

I would direct you to this post I made many games back to give you a general overview of what Werewolf is all about. Obviously this is how a standard game works, this particular game is a bit different with the 3 phases and assimilations and whatnot, but this should still give you a good idea of what generally to expect:

This page on MafiaScum is also helpful to give a general explanation of what the game is: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Game_of_Mafia

18 hours ago, BlackVega said:

Now what is that racism against fcgamer here? Was he ever a wolf like ever?

I mean I know he's at least been an indie before, haha.

So, I'll go ahead and say the new start date will be Sunday, September 3rd at 10 PM EST if that works OK for everyone! I'll send out everyone's rolecards a couple days ahead of time to make sure everyone is ready beforehand 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Well damn, glad I pushed back the start date, that's all 18 slots filled!

I went ahead and put Kokiri down on the playerlist since even though you chimed in first, he did confirm he'd like to play if there was room, whereas you were on the fence, but if you'd like I can put you down as a back-up, just let me know!

I would direct you to this post I made many games back to give you a general overview of what Werewolf is all about. Obviously this is how a standard game works, this particular game is a bit different with the 3 phases and assimilations and whatnot, but this should still give you a good idea of what generally to expect:

This page on MafiaScum is also helpful to give a general explanation of what the game is: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Game_of_Mafia

I mean I know he's at least been an indie before, haha.

So, I'll go ahead and say the new start date will be Sunday, September 3rd at 10 PM EST if that works OK for everyone! I'll send out everyone's rolecards a couple days ahead of time to make sure everyone is ready beforehand 👍

All good. I think I’ll be too busy over the next month or so. Don’t think I can be a backup sorry

• Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Link said:

Role received! 

9 hours ago, Jeevan said:

sus

supposed to start tomorrow

test @Link

Can confirm he was lying, I only just now sent out the rolecards. Dunno what's up with that

9 hours ago, Splain said:

If you do end up needing a backup, just give me a ringy-dingy

Awesome, will do! Always very happy to have at least ONE backup.

Anyway, the main thread has been posted and all rolecards (should) have been sent out! Please confirm you've received and read your rolecard here, and we can begin the game later tonight:

Also, @Richardhead since you're brand new to Werewolf, I invited you to the Werewolf Club, which is where all the actual games take place. Once you join the club, you'll be able to see the main thread 👍

Events Team · Posted
38 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

Well yeah, role received. Can it get lost in mail or something?

Nah, it's more so just about making sure you've read your rolecard and are ready for the beginning of the game, since I don't want anyone getting blindsided by the game starting, and I want to ensure everyone is ready to participate when the game begins.