IGNORED

Werewolf 18: The Thing Sign-Ups Thread

ZeldaFreak

Events Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Gloves said:

I honestly just have so much going on right now, and WW is pretty time consuming for me. A more casual approach gets me killed cuz people never change, so if you just need a spot filled and for me to shoot from the hip I might be able to manage that, but there's a good chance I say that now and then end up putting off real world responsibilities to focus on the game anyway. 

1 hour ago, RH said:

I’m gonna have to pass.  Last game wasn’t good for me, at least at the start.  I’m also seriously considering starting my own company and I need to give that all the attention I can.

All good fellas, don't need to feel pressured to sign up or anything, like I said just confirmation either way is better than radio silence 👍

27 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Actually I'd like to play with @behemos again too, authors unite ❤️

Unfortunately behemos has been MIA for some time, not sure what he's up to these days.

• Sad 1

Events Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, Rhapsody98 said:
15 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

I wasn't aware of this but yes! I'm going to place an Amazon order next week. ❤️

Yeah I wasn't aware of this either! I mean shit I guess I gotta read it now, haha.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
34 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

HOT DAMN i not banned!!!!!!   the wicked witch is in..  with 24 IRL hours this will go fast.  everyone put the big boy pants on and let get rolling....   or however you want to move....

Oh yeeeaaah, you posted your rolecard in the public thread last game. I honestly forgot about that, it's been so long.

Eh, yeah I'm willing to let it slide for this game, I think (well, hope) you've learned your lesson on that. Personally, I don't think breaking the rules a single time warrants an outright ban on participation. However, that is one of the most basic rules of Werewolf:

3. You may not quote private information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. This includes information discussed in any private chats, neighborhoods, PMs, etc. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable. Stating the actual name of your role (or claimed role) is also acceptable. Don’t take screenshots of your role, don’t cheat and PM other players (unless your role allows it). If you are unsure, ask first.

Or, in other words, you're not allowed to copy-paste/screenshot and share any part of your ACTUAL rolecard publicly in any way. That's meant for you and you alone.

So yeah, you're in, but, uh...

fcf64bbc-08f2-4b66-82ee-a71df38a1b35_tex

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Oh yeeeaaah, you posted your rolecard in the public thread last game. I honestly forgot about that, it's been so long.

Eh, yeah I'm willing to let it slide for this game, I think (well, hope) you've learned your lesson on that. Personally, I don't think breaking the rules a single time warrants an outright ban on participation. However, that is one of the most basic rules of Werewolf:

3. You may not quote private information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. This includes information discussed in any private chats, neighborhoods, PMs, etc. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable. Stating the actual name of your role (or claimed role) is also acceptable. Don’t take screenshots of your role, don’t cheat and PM other players (unless your role allows it). If you are unsure, ask first.

Or, in other words, you're not allowed to copy-paste/screenshot and share any part of your ACTUAL rolecard publicly in any way. That's meant for you and you alone.

So yeah, you're in, but, uh...

fcf64bbc-08f2-4b66-82ee-a71df38a1b35_tex

Just think of it as @JVOSS using Game Genie 😉

2 hours ago, BlackVega said:

Please don't try to cheat in this game tho

@RichardheadYou can definitely use this as a pretext for accusing him of being a wolf.  Just say he’s playing differently and/or being defensive.  Defend yourself too much — wolf.  Don’t defend yourself enough — also wolf.  Deflect and accuse @fcgamer — leaning town.

• Haha 2