IGNORED

Werewolf 12 Super Mario Bros. Game starting soon, please don't blow that cartridge ;)

Jeevan

1 hour ago, FireHazard51 said:

Pre game voting? ALL yall can die.  I'm mega wolf and kill everyone....even the little wolf pups

Good game everyone, what a rush! Nice work Jeevy, that was an epic set-up! 🤣

And, of course, gotta say well played FH, didn't see that one coming! Do you mind sending me your game notes so I can study your strategy? 😂

• Haha 5

Events Helper · Posted
40 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Good game everyone, what a rush! Nice work Jeevy, that was an epic set-up! 🤣

And, of course, gotta say well played FH, didn't see that one coming! Do you mind sending me your game notes so I can study your strategy? 😂

doesn't count, as u can see he edited his post 😉

• Wow! 1

Events Helper · Posted

@ZeldaFreak @DefaultGen @OptOut @Brickman @Link @Hammerfestus @PuppyWaffles @JVOSS @fcgamer @G-type @RH @Rhapsody98 @SailorScoutMandy @FireHazard51 @zi @CasualCart @KokiriChild @Gloves @Br81zad @behemos

I could technically be ready for a tomorrow start if you all want, that means that would be 3 days for day phase, ending on Friday Night, 2 for night phase, ending on Sunday Night.  If that is something you all would want let me know here and i will get everything ready for a 9pm EST time start!  Barring you all go full fledged vote out someone on day frickin 1 asap, that would help alleviate any easter Sunday issues for ole' bricky boi!

EDIT:  Just reply or like the post and i will count up all responses/likes.

• Like 14