IGNORED

Werewolf 12 Super Mario Bros. Game starting soon, please don't blow that cartridge ;)

Jeevan

45 minutes ago, Link said:

Like RH I'm gonna say something preemptively; what with how long this game will take with setup time and 18+ players - I'll be on a trip April 29-May 1. I expect to have some time to play but possibly (hopefully 😝) less than normal that weekend. 

So we'll just kill you before that date then? Haha just kidding 🙂

38 minutes ago, Link said:

Oh I'm sure I'll be around more than the hit & run "players" but I don't need any shade due to some vaguely unusual behavior. 

ok so just vote now.  it will make it easy on you during that few days off.  and who knows you might have 50 page book report to read when you get back..
   kenan and kel nicksplat GIF

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Brickman said:

Nah that was Makar who needs to burn his collection. I'm still waiting for the video too 😆

Yeah I was about to say, I made no such promises, haha.

3 hours ago, JVOSS said:

that was right ZF was going to quite playing Werewolf

Nope, I said I may bow out. Never said I'd quit Werewolf altogether, nor did I say I was absolutely 100% going to bow out like some other bozos who made promises they knew that couldn't keep, I just said I'd consider it, haha.

Already putting words in people's mouths, eh? 😉

2 hours ago, Brickman said:

Yeah true I'll give you that. Ok so maybe we only believe half your reads? 😆

Well how do we know which reads to believe then?

two-face.gif

Events Helper · Posted
9 hours ago, Link said:

Like RH I'm gonna say something preemptively; what with how long this game will take with setup time and 18+ players - I'll be on a trip April 29-May 1. I expect to have some time to play but possibly (hopefully 😝) less than normal that weekend. 

I just fleshed out the majority of the game, i am only waiting because a little downtime between games isn't a bad thing, and @Brickman requested to do so after easter.  Anyway, i don't know that this game will last as long as the last one as it is more traditional.  

2 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

We’ve found our first 😂 

If you're talking about me, I sure hope not!  I've probably played over 10 games now and I've been a wolf, I think, 3 times.  All of those were while being here on VGS.

Being a wolf is fun but man, I'm ready to become a townie again.  Even a VT is looking quite desirable.

8 minutes ago, RH said:

If you're talking about me, I sure hope not!  I've probably played over 10 games now and I've been a wolf, I think, 3 times.  All of those were while being here on VGS.

Being a wolf is fun but man, I'm ready to become a townie again.  Even a VT is looking quite desirable.

I quite enjoy the smaller chat that wolves have and also the plotting and planning.  I get a bit of stage fright but I’m getting better.  

2 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

I quite enjoy the smaller chat that wolves have and also the plotting and planning.  I get a bit of stage fright but I’m getting better.  

Oh, don't get me wrong, being a wolf can be quite fun and I do think it's a favored side of mine to be on.  That said, I don't _always_ want to be the bad guy.

It will be nice playing with people that don't think they know what my tells are. Can't tell you how many deaths I've had because people don't read into things. You guys aren't gonna do that right...right? 

Also @Gloves please don't kill me first if you are a wolf, I'm sorry for Survivor all those years ago. I think that's the last thing we played 🤣

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

It will be nice playing with people that don't think they know what my tells are. Can't tell you how many deaths I've had because people don't read into things. You guys aren't gonna do that right...right? 

Also @Gloves please don't kill me first if you are a wolf, I'm sorry for Survivor all those years ago. I think that's the last thing we played 🤣

Ur fuckin dead, bro. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

Dose a drunk man make the right decision?    and my other moto  people are dumb but a person is smart.  @Rhapsody98 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, PuppyWaffles said:

He's shown weakness. Move in for the kill boys. 😎

together pangea gang GIF by nettwerkmusic

• Love 1