IGNORED

Werewolf 12 Super Mario Bros. Game starting soon, please don't blow that cartridge ;)

Jeevan

Events Team · Posted
45 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@ZeldaFreak @zi @SailorScoutMandy

I believe you are the last 3 to chime in if u wanna start on Tuesday or not.  Let me know asap.

I would've preferred a later start date, but if the majority want to start tonight that's fine with me.

5 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@ZeldaFreak @zi @SailorScoutMandy

I believe you are the last 3 to chime in if u wanna start on Tuesday or not.  Let me know asap.

I need the later start date. I have a bunch of things to do this week for the holiday this weekend. 

But if majority wants to start, go for it. But I'll be pretty silent this week as I have a metric ton of food I have to start ore making. (I hate holidays)

27 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I need the later start date. I have a bunch of things to do this week for the holiday this weekend. 

But if majority wants to start, go for it. But I'll be pretty silent this week as I have a metric ton of food I have to start ore making. (I hate holidays)

For those of us wanting to start early, I want to nominate that we "play nice" with @SailorScoutMandy, @ZeldaFreak and @zi (since he's yet to chime in) through the weekend.

I mean, if we all want to start but there's a few that have been holding a back because they are busy, it'd be wrong to kick of the game and then hassle them because they thought the game would start after the holidays (and yes, Easter can be busy for some of us) so I get it.

I vote to start, but if these three aren't very talkative, I say give a rest day one.  I hope they aren't wolves, lol, but at this point no roles are assigned so it's a fair gamble for all.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, RH said:

For those of us wanting to start early, I want to nominate that we "play nice" with @SailorScoutMandy, @ZeldaFreak and @zi (since he's yet to chime in) through the weekend.

I mean, if we all want to start but there's a few that have been holding a back because they are busy, it'd be wrong to kick of the game and then hassle them because they thought the game would start after the holidays (and yes, Easter can be busy for some of us) so I get it.

I vote to start, but if these three aren't very talkative, I say give a rest day one.  I hope they aren't wolves, lol, but at this point no roles are assigned so it's a fair gamble for all.

Absolutely not. I want blood. 👹

Administrator · Posted
2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Roles have been randomly chosen, 1 step closer boys and girls 😉.  Now if we get the last person to chime in I will get the rest ready for 9pm EST.

Hey man, on the sly, can you un-random my role and gimme something cool? Thanks.

• Haha 2

• The title was changed to Werewolf 12 Super Mario Bros. Game starting soon, please don't blow that cartridge ;)