IGNORED

Werewolf 12 Super Mario Bros. Game starting soon, please don't blow that cartridge ;)

Jeevan

42 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

feel free to still signup.  anyone who wants to play can, and if u wanna be a backup just let me know!

I thought Gloves was the last spot?  Of course, you could have an endless list of backups.  That's not a problem.

2 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

will that was easy.  wonder if this will work.   @Gloves  give me a million (real, nonplay, monopoly, fake and spendable) dollars. 

had to be specific as he is a crafty genie.  

I'd settle for an Analogue Pocket!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

will that was easy.  wonder if this will work.   @Gloves  give me a million (real, nonplay, monopoly, fake and spendable) dollars. 

had to be specific as he is a crafty genie.  

You didn't say what type of dollars. One million Liberian Dollars is equal to $8185CAD. Still a lot of money, but if he is giving away money he should use Liberian dollars haha.

Events Helper · Posted
53 minutes ago, RH said:

I thought Gloves was the last spot?  Of course, you could have an endless list of backups.  That's not a problem.

I haven't fully fleshed out the game, I can make it a 20 pretty easy!  if no one wants to play, then 18 it is, but if we have 2 more, that's even better!

Administrator · Posted
55 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I haven't fully fleshed out the game, I can make it a 20 pretty easy!  if no one wants to play, then 18 it is, but if we have 2 more, that's even better!

"Better" is subjective based on context. If we get two more people added in and neither of them participate then we've made the game objectively worse.

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, JVOSS said:

what that is left between me, @OptOutand @ZeldaFreakand with a splash of @Jeevan.  and that is if @Rhapsody98dosen't kill @fcgameror @JVOSSas a revenge killing.   got to have a first day kill!!!

@JeevanI vote ALL!!!!!!!!

Just because I made @Splaineat a hat doesn’t mean I’m petty.  And I promise to keep my hands off @fcgamerthis time.  

• Wow! 2

13 minutes ago, Rhapsody98 said:

Just because I made @Splaineat a hat doesn’t mean I’m petty.  And I promise to keep my hands off @fcgamerthis time.  

@Rhapsody98that covers @fcgamerfor the game but what about me?   you promised last game you was not going to kill me.   still looking for the video of @ZeldaFreakburning his collection. 

Edited by JVOSS

Events Helper · Posted
23 minutes ago, Gloves said:

"Better" is subjective based on context. If we get two more people added in and neither of them participate then we've made the game objectively worse.

fair.

I'm just saying if we do they won't be turned away.

7 minutes ago, JVOSS said:

that was right ZF was going to quite playing Werewolf

haha that's right! I look forward to seeing what crazy promise someone makes this game.

Jeevan said we can ignore all his future scum reads if OptOut was an evil indie last game....OptOut was an evil indie. However he has conveniently taken on the role of GM this game 🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, Brickman said:

haha that's right! I look forward to seeing what crazy promise someone makes this game.

Jeevan said we can ignore all his future scum reads if OptOut was an evil indie last game....OptOut was an evil indie. However he has conveniently taken on the role of GM this game 🤔

he wasn't evil indie right away!  

• Love 1

Like RH I'm gonna say something preemptively; what with how long this game will take with setup time and 18+ players - I'll be on a trip April 29-May 1. I expect to have some time to play but possibly (hopefully 😝) less than normal that weekend. 

14 minutes ago, Link said:

Like RH I'm gonna say something preemptively; what with how long this game will take with setup time and 18+ players - I'll be on a trip April 29-May 1. I expect to have some time to play but possibly (hopefully 😝) less than normal that weekend. 

Hey, I have 3 jobs.  I think I'll manage.  LOL