IGNORED

So.. a friend found some INSANE sealed titles

Fryer64

Anyone have a guess about the value of everything? It’s cool but I’ll be honest I was expecting and waiting for some real gems to pop up at the end like aero fighters or hagane or some other heavy hitters. Or some NES games. Or a crate of stadium events lol. 

• Agree 1

This dude already thinking about what island to buy

”the old video game store collection” has a spicy ring too it

Wata and heritage apologists market manipulation sense is tingling

3rd party upstart grading leeches “you get a 10! You get a 10! EVERYBODY GETS A 10!!!!!!!”

should i go on?

• Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted

@Fryer64 if they really want to make the most money, take down the video and then trickle them into the market 😉  Pay me 2% commission for the idea 😆.  Other than that, congrats to your friend, wish i could find something like that to fuel my income for my collection that i need to beef up.  Only 1/10th of the way for a cib nes at this time and less than that for a snes cib, but making my way there slowly!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, OptOut said:

But wait, @Gulag Joe promised me that sealed video games don't exist!

My world is melting, everything I have ever known is a lie! 😱

Gulag Joe sees not too many big titles. Cool find, but a nothing burger. No SM 64, not really any NES. No NBA Jam, no Griffey, just mostly the games nobody bought, per usual.

5 hours ago, Fryer64 said:

They will likely go to wata, Chris doesn't own them himself but it's a local find and he's one of the major stores in Nebraska. It could be a while before they hit the market. Probably will go to herotage

5 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@Fryer64 if they really want to make the most money, take down the video and then trickle them into the market 😉  Pay me 2% commission for the idea 😆.  Other than that, congrats to your friend, wish i could find something like that to fuel my income for my collection that i need to beef up.  Only 1/10th of the way for a cib nes at this time and less than that for a snes cib, but making my way there slowly!

^^^^That.

To really maximize your profit, you don't show your whole hand.   

That's like buying 50 of the same beanie baby and showing the whole stack in your ebay listing, rather than trickling them out a few at a time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gulag Joe said:

The snes Mortal Kombat is a good one too. Def a good find but nothing to deter the market value of anything. All the hard ons in the thread won't last long.

"oMg I fOuNd A bOx WiTh OnE sEaLeD tItLe¡ NoW gAmEs WiLl DeClInE iN pRiCe¡ My oPinIoN oN sEaLeD gAmEs BeInG tRaSh Is StIlL tRuE¡"

Is there a font that does this with the capital and lowercase letters,  or do you have to keep spamming shift or what's your secret?!? 😃😃