IGNORED

So.. a friend found some INSANE sealed titles

Fryer64

On 2/15/2022 at 2:43 PM, Fryer64 said:

So.this was recently found locally (a friend of mind is helping with the sale) Nothing is for sale yet but im blown away by what's all there. Lol and maybe salty I'll never own any of these :P. Big find for retro!!!

At 0:13 - Can you check with your friend on T2 SNES, if this is made in Japan or Mexico?

18 hours ago, Fryer64 said:

They will likely go to wata, Chris doesn't own them himself but it's a local find and he's one of the major stores in Nebraska. It could be a while before they hit the market. Probably will go to herotage

Judging by the amount of games in the video. The owner is looking at a costly grading investment. If I was the owner, I would sell some games on ebay, generate income and use it towards sending other games to wata.

Again, if I was the owner. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. Diversify them into multiple channels. Golden Auctions, ebay, CC, CL and others.

17 minutes ago, CodysGameRoom said:

lol don't worry, it was the guy who owns Gameroom here in Nebraska that found them. If he follows his typical pricing structure, he won't be selling any of these since he will be asking 20%-30% more than market value. 

Does that really matter when actual trash goes for 500k? 🤣🤣🤣

maybe he will ask 850k for a 500k Madden

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

What happens if I send in a game that gets a grade high enough to make the service a price I can’t afford?

If the game in question is a holy grail unicorn. You're in luck. Otherwise, don't quit your day job lol.

5 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

A steal of a price in 5 years 😁

As long as the video game market doesn't have a bubble burst or black Monday.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BirdDogGaming said:

That's awesome. Really cool that these were rediscovered!
I don't think I could pick up a sealed Chrono Trigger with my bare hands and then casually set it on the floor. Lol

Ditto here. When it comes to my own games, I will use either a tissue or a cleaning cloth to pick them up. And I would always carefully place them on something that cannot scuff the wrap.

Seeing anybody set a game on the ground would have me try to contain any chances I would have an anxiety attack while I slowly exit the room. 😅

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, AnimalHouse said:

As long as the video game market doesn't have a bubble burst or black Monday.

Middle aged gamers everywhere in shambles as the market crumbles. Emergency rooms across the country full of gamers with sprained ankles and broken wrists who jumped out of their second story bedroom window. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Guys.. i was not paid to upload this. I don't even own a single wata game, I cannot afford very much at the moment and I promise that's the truth. That's because stuff is pricey and you have to save for things if you want anything, 100.00 is alot of money to me as well i assure you! I  was asked to upload this by the gameroom owner. Can the messages on social media stop? I thought it would just be neat to show  On my facebook collecting group and my FAVORITE WEBSITE,  WHEN THAT SHIRT YOU BOUGHT TO ROCK BECAUSE ITS YOUR PASSION IS CLEANED, ITS GOT A VERY HIGH PROBABILITY OF BEING CHOSEN, but according to about 50+randoms sending me hate messages is justified. (Just so you know It's like you  are metaphorically shooting a comrad in the back for thinking  a  slightly under market Kirby's block ball complete in a nice enough box with a manual needs to added to the collection)?

I don't even grade my games, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's investment, seeing fake names who seem to think messaging me fun new and creative ways to say "I hate you". I do not enjoy! I normally would if it was someone wanting to show me their gameboy pocket collection. Or a photo of someone playing a n64 or a gameboy when they x  years old or something and.you knew his family had a link cable, or a pocket with just one owner. That's what I like to see, that used to mean we are gonna be best friends because youve been cool the whole time and have proof. You're a legend! Some kid took time. If it's you that's doing this i reckon i read half of one fb message, so not read, then deleted. I'm not reading any of these things. Boom. Didn't read it, deleted  it,  that long message you sent was wasted. 

SO!  you found a random way to contact me, sometimes on sites I thought  were dead and deleted over 10 years ago? But yeah, i deserve this,  I'm a bad man and deserved every one of those messages. I'm very sorry, if you are being friendly to me I apologize, it's 100% deleted I didn't separate the two.  I promise! I'd love to discuss why Harry Potter on the gbc was better then on the gba

Unfortunately on here 90% of the people who did message messaged me with nice things,  I am not in a spot right now where I wanna message a ton of people back because this is a major bummer and the source of an apparent problem.  I am very sorry I'm not getting back to you.  

I kinda thought collectors stuck together, I was very vague about the video, completely true, if this was the only place this was released, again aside from my little group, and he made somehow infinite amount of money, there wouldn't be any profit share, he would not pay Me,   there wouldn't even be a shoutout. I don't need to sell stuff, anything currently comes up because I'm not holding a  2-7 offsuit because there might be other ways to dig up some cash as my nestegg  Is enough to support me for probably 2 months.  And I can get back on my feet. 

Maybe people have had their issues with him, ill admit I myself have sent messages to him about this and for whatever it's worth he says he is working on it. 

Now  a True story

It's 2013, wife's gone , life isn't looking great, every dime goes to bills, you have a friend who understands bringing in your very high end games you worked forever for but is incredibly rare and IS WORRIED FOR YOU, you couldn't trade me at a 10 times  profit and look me in the eye. Now back to me and you are stunned, it's  incredible someone pays you 2-3 dollars under market price in the store  when no game store in existence would/could pay/afford that margin, one guy did, and It wasn't the friendly  guy who told me I Could go F**k myself for sharing what I thought was a neat video.  And while this really sucks, I am not,  will not apologize . It was done because kindness in any form needs to be remembered, pay it back anyway you can. so try to get an extra maybe ten more views on a video and a few people thinking that this  was also neato. But no, you are scum. 

I'm not reading the hate messages,I promise I am not  trying to kill OUR hobby, or drive prices up. I'm a guy that collects handhelds and is normally thrilled to get a message from a random video game collector because none of my friends around here really collect that much gameboy stuff. Thats a rare treat for me. Thanks NakedWarrior you have been an absolute joy to talk to.  This is the  collecting community? I'M ONE OF YOU GUYS/GALS. WHY WOULD ANYONE.WHO HAS AN AVID INTEREST IN THINKING COLECTING IS FUN , WHO PAYS FOR GAMES, EVEN IF THEY ARE TRASHED BECAUSE THEY ARE DARN BLOWN AWAY THAT THEY  COULD EVER OWN THAT WHATEVER IN YOUR OWN WHATEVER YOU LIVE IN!

WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT SOMEONE WHO DID NOT PROFIT IN ANYWAY, HAS A USUALLY FUN NUMBER IN THERE BANK ACCOUNT JUST WITH A - BUT KNOWS A LITTLE HARD WORK ALWAYS WINS OUT AND LOVES THE THINGS YOU LOVE AND SHOOT HIM IN THE BACK?? You just buy a 10 dollar prepaid card and pray they were not misunderstanding that Harry Potter came out on 2 consoles, and thats a Catastrophe if got for down there and it's the gameboy advance. 

Edited by Fryer64
P.l.m.s
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 1

6 minutes ago, Fryer64 said:

Guys.. i was not paid to upload this. I don't even own a single wata game, I cannot afford very much at the moment and I promise that's the truth. That's because stuff is pricey and you have to save for things if you want anything, 100.00 is alot of money to me as well i assure you! I  was asked to upload this by the gameroom owner. Can the messages on social media stop? I thought it would just be neat to show but according to about 50+randoms sending me hate messages. Just so you know It's like you  are metaphorically shooting a comrad in the back thinking it's time to find a  slightly under market. Kirby's block ball complete in a nice enough box with a manual 

I don't even grade my games, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's investment, seeing fake names who seem to think messaging me fun new and creative ways to say "I hate you". I do not enjoy! I normally would, If it's you that's doing this i reason half of one fb message, was read, then deleted. I'm not reading any of these things. Boom. Didn't read it, gouDeleted. Was 

SO!  you found a random way to contact me, sometimes on sites I thought  were dead and deleted over 10 years ago? Bur yeah,  I'm a bad man and deserved every one of those messages. 

Unfortunately on here 90% of the people who did message messaged me with nice things,  I am not in a spot right now where I wanna message a ton of people back because this is a major bummer and the source of an apparent problem.  

I kinda thought collectors stuck together, I was very vague about the video, completely true, if this was the only place this was released, and he made somehow infinite amount of money, there wouldn't be any profit share, he would not pay Me,   there wouldn't even be a shoutout. I don't need to sell stuff atm because there might be other ways to dig up some cash as my nestegg  Is enough to support me for probably 2 months.  

Maybe people have had their issues with him, ill admit I myself have him  sent messages to him about this and for whatever it's worth he says he is working on it. 

Now  a True story

It's 2013, wife's gone , life isn't looking great, every dime goes to bills, you have a friend who understands bringing in your very high end games you worked forever for but is incredibly rare (at least for me), if not incredible someone pays you 2-3 dollars under market price in the store when no game store in existence would/could pay/afford that margin, one guy did, and It wasn't the guy who told me I Could go F**k myself for sharing what I thought was a neat video.  And while this really sucks, I am not sorry. It was done because kindness in any form needs to be remembered so you can try to get maybe ten more views on a video and a few people thinking that was also neato.

I'm not reading the hate messages,I promise I am not  trying to kill OUR hobby, or drive prices up. I'm a guy that collects handhelds and is normally thrilled to get a message from a random video game collector because none of my friends around here really collect that much gameboy stuff. Thats a rare treat for me. Thanks NakedWarrior you have an absolute joy to talk to.  Thisis collecting community? I'M ONE OF YOU GUYS/GALS. WHY WOULD ANYONE.WHO HAS AN AVID INTEREST IN THINKING COLECTING IS FUN GAMES EVEN IF THEY ARE TRASHED BECAUSE YOU'RE DARN BLOWN AWAY ITS IN YOUR ACTUAL HOUSE!

WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT SOMEONE WHO DID NOT PROFIT IN ANYWAY, HAS A USUALLY FUN NUMBER IN THERE BANK ACCOUNT JIST WITH A - AND LOVES THE THINGS YOU LOVE AND SHOOT HIM IN THE BACK??

Wait why are people sending you awful messages? I don’t understand. I’m sorry to hear that. 

• Agree 1

Perfect example of why social media  is garbage. @Fryer64 i suggest you delete everything you posted about this and ignore those salty beta cuck investor bros who are just jealous. 

Folks that are trying to actually make a living of a fake market are pissed that their house of cards they built on is less stable then they think, and the only way to cope is to lash out at people like you, simply posting something for a friend. Fuck em’! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 6

8 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

Perfect example of why social media  is garbage. @Fryer64 i suggest you delete everything you posted about this and ignore those salty beta cuck investor bros who are just jealous. 

Folks that are trying to actually make a living of a fake market are pissed that their house of cards they built on is less stable then they think, and the only way to cope is to lash out at people like you, simply posting something for a friend. Fuck em’! 

I read that as the hate messages he's getting are from people against sealed/graded games. 

"I'm not reading the hate messages,I promise I am not  trying to kill OUR hobby, or drive prices up."

Some people are unhinged but I don't think a video showing off a few single copies of high dollar sealed games is going to piss off "investor bros". (Pissed that they're not able to buy them, sure, but not pissed because another sealed copy of CT is confirmed to exist)

Edited by Silent Hill
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Silent Hill said:

I read that as the hate messages he's getting are from people against sealed/graded games. 

"I'm not reading the hate messages,I promise I am not  trying to kill OUR hobby, or drive prices up."

Some people are unhinged but I don't think a video showing off a few single copies of high dollar sealed games is going to piss off "investor bros". (Pissed that they're not able to buy them, sure, but not pissed because another sealed copy of CT is confirmed to exist)

Yes, it will. Investor bros are cancer.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

All I can say is that the reactions that @Fryer64 has experienced is one of the many examples why I have made anxiety-induced responses here. Thus why I am simply stating that I relate to everything tied to that, especially if it also happened in any forums. And is also why I am not noting the fact that I am on Facebook (under my original name).

And on a less serious note... I have concluded that Google's search engine is smarter than that class of people.

Well that post largely confused me until I realized it was a flock of dbag losers and their unhinged ramblings.  Bottom boy investors like that both from the rants to their daily antics are why I have never sold off that sealed game I have and largely keep considering the reality of just cracking it open on camera and shoving it on YouTube to watch them lose their minds. I’d feed off that grief in that moment in time as some fun depraved nectar of revenge.  Going into it knowing what’s coming would at least prep you to ignore or toy with a few random entitled psychos.  Hell maybe cobble those into a follow up video with nothing identity wise redacted.  

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 3