IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

1 minute ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

Oh man I would've loved those plushies for my kid.  Congrats to whoever ended up with it

I saw the post an hour after it was posted early this morning and I was already to late too.  I have the Star Fox, but I really wanted the Lakitu and the Piranha Plant.

• 1 month later...

Free games, posted these on Atariage and some got claimed only Madden and random SNES golf game remains.  If anyone is in Canada I pay shipping, in US we can split it.

Also I have a ton of Random SNES parts.  Do you have a broken part you need to replace?  I found 6 SNES consoles in extreme disrepair in a box left out in the trash at a neighbour's house a couple years ago.   I managed to hack together 3 working consoles from the parts.  There is a ton of parts left over...  only 1 motherboards.  No complete set of parts.  Motherboards don't work.

The plastics are yellowed but there are working cart port flaps, nice buttons,  etc.

I feel 3 Frankenconsoles is enough for me...  anyone want some random parts?

I'm willing to look through what I have to find a part you might need.   Also I'll post up to 30 Canadian for shipping to anywhere if you want to take the lot of this. If I can fit a part in an envelope I'd ship it to you for free. 

Keep in mind that you will not be able to just put it together and it works, this is just leftovers...  plastic cases, shields,  etc will not match and will definitely be missing parts. 

I also have some DS lite parts and a GDROM for a Dreamcast that kind of reads discs the last time I connected it. 

Anyone?

16274177652326609790264754736847.jpg.4b74907a433497bf2dcf1e77047a8f8d.jpg

20210727_150627.thumb.jpg.d999a2b294dd38adc6975d5411b8c63b.jpg

20210727_150621.thumb.jpg.6d163873d60799ed36fd39ec594acd1a.jpg

20210727_150604.jpg.4231eafb5057532bf25dbe0c959e6a46.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Seriously @Dr. Morbis??? You had spares and didn't put them in the box of stuff for me? 😛

I've never seen a single Dragon Quest/Warrior figure at your house or ever heard you speak about collecting Sofubi's, so I'd like these to go to someone who actually cares about them... 😉

2 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

I've never seen a single Dragon Quest/Warrior figure at your house or ever heard you speak about collecting Sofubi's, so I'd like these to go to someone who actually cares about them... 😉

True, but you've seen the vast number of knick knacks around that add flavour to the shelves.  I would LOVE to add some DQ stuff to the mix, as Mario and Pokemon are getting old 😛

2 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

True, but you've seen the vast number of knick knacks around that add flavour to the shelves.  I would LOVE to add some DQ stuff to the mix, as Mario and Pokemon are getting old 😛

Well maybe next time.  I keep getting dupes whenever I buy lots to fill in the holes in my Sofubi collection.  Only 11 to go...

Just now, Dr. Morbis said:

Well maybe next time.  I keep getting dupes whenever I buy lots to fill in the holes in my Sofubi collection.  Only 11 to go...

Honestly, I'd rather someone who is actively collecting them get them too.  I'm mostly just busting your balls.  Mostly.  They are still pretty cool though, and finding anything that isn't Mario or Pokemon to put on the shelf is a rare thing these days. 

Gone.

This is a long shot because it would have to be a local pickup in the St. Louis area.  I'm obviously not shipping these.  I have these listed on some local Facegroup pages, but it's possible some members here are in my area.  

I'm in the process of rebuilding my game room and I'm going to build a custom entertainment shelf for all of my game systems.  Therefore, I'm getting rid of the shelves I used in the past.  I'm offering these for free to anyone who might want them.  Take one or both, but you need to meet me close to where I live.  These are former commercial office shelving units.  They are older and dirty and the paint is worn in many places, but they could easily be repainted.  I'm including pictures with my consoles to show how I used them for an example.  The only things I'm offering are the empty units.  If no takers after a week, they will go to the recycling center where I will be lucky to get a buck each.  The tall shelf is 39" wide x 17" deep x 56" tall.  The wider shelf is 63" wide x 20" deep x 21" tall.  Let me know if interested. 

Edited by TDIRunner
  • Like 1

Free.  Just pay shipping.

All that's left is the Nerf brand DS case.  The charger is gone.  It's just an empty case now.  It will get tossed in the trash at the end of the week if there are no takers.  

Nerf brand Nintendo DS case with charger.  Case has lots of wear and some smoke smell.

X4C6FiW.jpg

6hWkZS8.jpg

The Sonic PC game is gone.

Sonic & Knuckles Collection Windows '95 CD ROM

Includes CD and case with inlay, but no manual.  

Edited by TDIRunner

6 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

Free.  Just pay shipping.

Sonic & Knuckles Collection Windows '95 CD ROM

Includes CD and case with inlay, but no manual.  

vjanDiZ.jpg

Nerf brand Nintendo DS case with charger.  Case has lots of wear and some smoke smell.

X4C6FiW.jpg

6hWkZS8.jpg

I'll take the Sonic disc. I'll message you my address in a second.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

Free for local pickup in the metro detroit area:

2 medium res neotec arcade monitors (they need a bit of help, feel free to inquire)

2 consumer 19" crts

They are off to the recycler if no one claims them by friday.

What models/brands are the CRTs?  Looking for a curved screen with good input selection