IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

5 hours ago, dr_orangejuicer said:

Clearing some space, offering the following items for the price of shipping. Take however much you want, I'd just ask that folks only take items they have a genuine interest in. List:

Plantronics GameCom 1 Headset - NEW TEMPORARILY CLAIMED

Konami DDR Mat for Dreamcast w/ box (maybe manual?) - I tested this years ago and couldn't get it to work. Maybe it's broken, maybe I was impatient? You be the judge.

Mad Catz ORIGINAL Xbox Blaster x2 - I cannot test these and BOTH have cables covered in melted rubber band. I started cleaning one, have not touched the other. I suspect these will work but I don't want to deal with removing the rubber bands (this will require some TLC). CLAIMED

Retrogen in box + some other clone handheld - no idea if these work TEMPORARILY CLAIMED

NES Hard Cart Case x4 - x3 OEM (one blue), x1 generic - all fairly worn CLAIMED

Naki Turbo Twin Battery Pak for Game Gear PAL RELEASE - SEALED - PAL RELEASE, prob not gonna work anyway given its age though

PSP Console Box + Docs - Description: https://www.ebay.com/itm/125206346173

Again, just cover actual shipping for any items you'd like. Thanks!

PXL_20220527_235528313_2 (1).jpg

I would love to have the DDR mat 😍

Do you have any idea of the shipping costs to France? 

16 hours ago, dr_orangejuicer said:

You got it. Just the Retrogen, not the other one too? It's a Yobo FC16 Go (OT-8868). 

Nice I mean I didn't even see it there, I guess I could try it, wouldn't hurt.  I mean I have a Nomad and a Supaboy S already, but I think the thing would be good in a pinch if my kid wants to use a handheld I'd rather not see damaged or for a quick plug in job on a tv like hers.  I didn't remember seeing it, is that the black box there as I thought it had like wires or a controller?

On 5/27/2022 at 8:12 PM, dr_orangejuicer said:

Clearing some space, offering the following items for the price of shipping. Take however much you want, I'd just ask that folks only take items they have a genuine interest in. List:

Plantronics GameCom 1 Headset - NEW

Konami DDR Mat for Dreamcast w/ box (maybe manual?) - I tested this years ago and couldn't get it to work. Maybe it's broken, maybe I was impatient? You be the judge.

Mad Catz ORIGINAL Xbox Blaster x2 - I cannot test these and BOTH have cables covered in melted rubber band. I started cleaning one, have not touched the other. I suspect these will work but I don't want to deal with removing the rubber bands (this will require some TLC). CLAIMED

Retrogen in box CLAIMED

Yobo FC16 Go (OT-8868) no idea if this works

NES Hard Cart Case x4 - x3 OEM (one blue), x1 generic - all fairly worn CLAIMED

Naki Turbo Twin Battery Pak for Game Gear PAL RELEASE - SEALED - PAL RELEASE, prob not gonna work anyway given its age though

PSP Console Box + Docs - Description: https://www.ebay.com/itm/125206346173

Again, just cover actual shipping for any items you'd like. Thanks!

PXL_20220527_235528313_2 (1).jpg

Thanks to everyone for their patience, it's been a busy week. See above for what items are still available.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Events Helper · Posted
22 minutes ago, drxandy said:

I know Jeeves needs a transfer pak @Jeevan

12 hours ago, austin532 said:

Light Boy (works)
N64 Transfer Pak (untested)
Wii Netflix Disc with sleeve (works)

Buyer pays shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

DSC_7861f.jpg

DSC_7865f.jpg

DSC_7866f.jpg

uh, ya I do!!!  @austin532 I'll pm u after work!  thanks @drxandy, now i need to find a pokemon game lol.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in the boxes and internal molded packaging for the Skylanders games?  I've got a bunch that are now just in the way after doing a bunch of cleanup, and if nobody wants them, I'm just going to end up trashing them.  They're mainly PS3 and 3DS packaging for the early games, but for SuperChargers I've got boxes for the regular and dark packs for pretty much all the systems it was released on (since they each included different characters, unique to those starters).  I'm fairly certain that the cardboard bits would fold down flat, but due to the molded plastic internals, I don't know how much good that would do in trying to ship them to anyone who would want them complete.  Free to whoever might want them, with pickup (or relatively close meetup) being free, or the "buyer" paying shipping.  If I don't hear anything on these within a week or two, they're heading to the landfill, as I really don't have the space (or desire) for them anymore.

Administrator · Posted

I got a code for the Cult of the Lamb soundtrack with my pre-order for the physical release on SRG. I'm not out here downloading OSTs on Steam (ew, Steam, gross!) so if anyone wants it, here ya go!

image.png

If you take the code (only works on Steam, ew, gross!) please quote me here and say so, so I can update/remove so others don't waste time trying.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gloves said:

I got a code for the Cult of the Lamb soundtrack with my pre-order for the physical release on SRG. I'm not out here downloading OSTs on Steam (ew, Steam, gross!) so if anyone wants it, here ya go!

image.png

If you take the code (only works on Steam, ew, gross!) please quote me here and say so, so I can update/remove so others don't waste time trying.

Sounded neat, so I gave the code a try a couple of minutes ago and it worked.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A couple of OG Genesis cases.  One seems to be shaped for an EA game.  The cover of the EA one is a bit torn.  The other is rough, but not terrible.  Both have their hangtabs so, they have that going for them.

Pay shipping and they're yours.  I'm not going to toss these, but I am looking to make a bit of shelf space.

image.jpeg.f21b37db6f0d424a45b11abe645f52d3.jpegimage.jpeg.56b667bf3736350a59f8258ebba10b7d.jpeg

Edited by RH
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Events Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, rokushadows said:

This will be given away as a lot:

NWC 1990 Reproduction box and poster, Mega Man Legacy Collection robot master cheat sheet, Double Dragon II manual, NES four source manual and some color coding stickers.

IMG_9466.jpg

I'll take it if still available.  Please and thanks.

• 4 weeks later...