IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

• 2 months later...

Free stuff, I'll offer these up until I manage to take it out to recycling. Could be this Friday, or next, or... well it just depends on my lazy ass. Recycling comes on Fridays, but it's in the morning so I'm usually more concerned about getting my ass into work.

We have a PS controller, though it's missing the chords / receiver, a Nintendo of Europe Mario display though some of the characters are missing or missing limbs, and some Wii bootleg crap.

All is free, you just pay shipping. For people I'm familiar with you can reimburse me for postage after it's been mailed, as a reference generally about one kilo of weight is $12 - $15 for shipping so it is cheap to mail.

IMG20240414223006.jpg

IMG20240414223018.jpg

IMG20240414223021.jpg

IMG20240414223028.jpg

IMG20240414223037.jpg

IMG20240414223046.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Free stuff, I'll offer these up until I manage to take it out to recycling. Could be this Friday, or next, or... well it just depends on my lazy ass. Recycling comes on Fridays, but it's in the morning so I'm usually more concerned about getting my ass into work.

We have a PS controller, though it's missing the chords / receiver, a Nintendo of Europe Mario display though some of the characters are missing or missing limbs, and some Wii bootleg crap.

All is free, you just pay shipping. For people I'm familiar with you can reimburse me for postage after it's been mailed, as a reference generally about one kilo of weight is $12 - $15 for shipping so it is cheap to mail.

IMG20240414223006.jpg

IMG20240414223018.jpg

IMG20240414223021.jpg

IMG20240414223028.jpg

IMG20240414223037.jpg

IMG20240414223046.jpg

Interested in all of it!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Taken.

I've got a bunch of Japanese imports I'd like to get rid of in one big lot.  Just pay for a medium flat rate box and they're yours (I take payment by USPS money order).  N64 ones are cart only, most of the others have the case and manual.  Tested most of them, but no guarantee that they will all work.

Nintendo 64:
Jikkyou J League Perfect Striker
Choukuukan Night: Pro Yakyuu King

DS:
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age
Dokodemo Pilates
Dream Skincare
Kabushiki Baibai Trainer: Kabutore!
Tomodachi Collection

PlayStation:
Hoshi De Hakken Tamagochi
Jet De Go!
Minna No Golf
Pilot Ni Narou!

Saturn:
Sim City 2000
Theme Park

Edited by Red

I would be interested.  

10 hours ago, Red said:

I've got a bunch of Japanese imports I'd like to get rid of in one big lot.  Just pay for a medium flat rate box and they're yours (I take payment by USPS money order).  N64 ones are cart only, most of the others have the case and manual.  Tested most of them, but no guarantee that they will all work.

Nintendo 64:
Jikkyou J League Perfect Striker
Choukuukan Night: Pro Yakyuu King

DS:
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age
Dokodemo Pilates
Dream Skincare
Kabushiki Baibai Trainer: Kabutore!
Tomodachi Collection

PlayStation:
Hoshi De Hakken Tamagochi
Jet De Go!
Minna No Golf
Pilot Ni Narou!

Saturn:
Sim City 2000
Theme Park

I'm interested.

I know you said that you wanted to do everything as a single lot, but if someone is interested in the Nintendo stuff, I would be willing to split it with them.  

Edited by TDIRunner