IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, JVOSS said:

in  a few ill post...

20220517_202712.thumb.jpg.f4beeef0373848ffc982f3a74aa7dd40.jpg20220517_202630.thumb.jpg.8107f87de6858d3fb80ebfd2462b55ca.jpg20220517_202623.thumb.jpg.de79ab2e71c941e1946a125f0d3db38b.jpg20220517_202617.jpg

20220517_202724.jpg

If you can flatten the Battalion Wars cover without folding it and it fits in a cheap Manila envelope, I’ll take it for the cost of shipping.  I think I have a spare GC case and that’s a game I’ve casually wanted to try for years.  Having the IB will motivate me to get the game, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearing some space, offering the following items for the price of shipping. Take however much you want, I'd just ask that folks only take items they have a genuine interest in. List:

Plantronics GameCom 1 Headset - NEW TEMPORARILY CLAIMED

Konami DDR Mat for Dreamcast w/ box (maybe manual?) - I tested this years ago and couldn't get it to work. Maybe it's broken, maybe I was impatient? You be the judge.

Mad Catz ORIGINAL Xbox Blaster x2 - I cannot test these and BOTH have cables covered in melted rubber band. I started cleaning one, have not touched the other. I suspect these will work but I don't want to deal with removing the rubber bands (this will require some TLC). CLAIMED

Retrogen in box + some other clone handheld - no idea if these work TEMPORARILY CLAIMED

NES Hard Cart Case x4 - x3 OEM (one blue), x1 generic - all fairly worn CLAIMED

Naki Turbo Twin Battery Pak for Game Gear PAL RELEASE - SEALED - PAL RELEASE, prob not gonna work anyway given its age though

PSP Console Box + Docs - Description: https://www.ebay.com/itm/125206346173

Again, just cover actual shipping for any items you'd like. Thanks!

PXL_20220527_235528313_2 (1).jpg

Edited by dr_orangejuicer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dr_orangejuicer said:

Clearing some space, offering the following items for the price of shipping. Take however much you want, I'd just ask that folks only take items they have a genuine interest in. List:

Retrogen in box + some other clone handheld - no idea if these work

I'd be curious to try out that retrogen if no one has taken a shot at it yet.  I've heard mixed things, kind of curious.

1 hour ago, dr_orangejuicer said:

Plantronics GameCom 1 Headset - NEW

Konami DDR Mat for Dreamcast w/ box (maybe manual?) - I tested this years ago and couldn't get it to work. Maybe it's broken, maybe I was impatient? You be the judge.

Mad Catz ORIGINAL Xbox Blaster x2 - I cannot test these and BOTH have cables covered in melted rubber band. I started cleaning one, have not touched the other. I suspect these will work but I don't want to deal with removing the rubber bands (this will require some TLC). 

Retrogen in box + some other clone handheld - no idea if these work

NES Hard Cart Case x4 - x3 OEM (one blue), x1 generic - all fairly worn

Naki Turbo Twin Battery Pak for Game Gear PAL RELEASE - SEALED - PAL RELEASE, prob not gonna work anyway given its age though

PSP Console Box + Docs - Description: https://www.ebay.com/itm/125206346173

PXL_20220527_235528313_2 (1).jpg

I’d take the nes clamshells if they’re still available.

3 hours ago, drxandy said:

Can I claim the Xbox items? Headset and guns? I've been wanting to get those mad catz guns for a while.

Yeah, for sure, but the headset is a PC headset, not an Xbox headset. Not sure if you can use an adapter or not. Yours if you want it though! I'll DM tomorrow and we'll get details figured out.