IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gone.

I bought these trading card sleeves and they were a little thin for my tastes so I ended up buying nicer ones.  I returned these to Amazon, but they didn't require that I send them back.  They are free for anyone who wants to pay shipping.

The box is for a 100 pack, although I might have used a few of them.  I'm sure there are at least 90 remaining.  

20230822_150755.jpg

20230822_150810.jpg

Edited by TDIRunner

4 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I bought these trading card sleeves and they were a little thin for my tastes so I ended up buying nicer ones.  I returned these to Amazon, but they didn't require that I send them back.  They are free for anyone who wants to pay shipping.

The box is for a 100 pack, although I might have used a few of them.  I'm sure there are at least 90 remaining.  

20230822_150755.jpg

20230822_150810.jpg

PMed

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
On 3/20/2023 at 3:31 PM, Mega Tank said:

https://www.michaels.com/product/craft-smart-polymer-clay-1-lb-10183359

Craftsmart Polymer Clay 1 LB.

Also a 3 pc ArtMinds Clay Modeling Tool Set. Take them both. Free, just pay shipping.

Hey there, if you still have these I'd be willing to pay shipping for them.

Edit: oops, I just saw the date.  Well, if you have em lemme know hah

2 minutes ago, portabello said:

This item needs new home... all I ask is a $5 contribution for shipping costs. Please quote this post in this thread to claim, no PMs!

INL Retro NES Programmer Dumper v.2 (2013). www.infiniteneslives.com

image.png.b06e04a285282989ef2ac51397243b99.png

Is software readily available for modern PCs?  If so, I'll take it.

1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

They sell the hardware at the link below but I think the software comes with NESMaker which comes at cost? Definitely not an expert on the subject:

https://www.infiniteneslives.com/nesmaker.php

@portabello I did PM you so we could pass along Paypal details, but if what @a3quit4s says is right and this requires a NesMaker license, I'll pass.

I actually bought a license but I can't get the software keys.  I've installed it on 2x devices, but I've owned about 5 PCs since then and support refuses to answer my emails.  I've given up on them, which is a shame, because I'd really like to let me kids learn to use this tool.  They'd love to make NES games.

But that's neither hear nor there, @portabello, if I don't need a license for this to work, I'll take it.  Otherwise, I will pass.  I ask because  I did check out the site above, but the devices they offer look different.  I'm not trying to be annoying about this, but if there's more than meets-the-eye with this, then I don't want to take it if someone else could use it.  I wouldn't mind a straight-forward NES dumper/loader, though.

I have a NES Maker setup, hope this works out for whoever ended up with it.  I'd have jumped on it as a learning experience but was in the middle of one of my 15 hours work days so I can't browse for long stretches.  This looks like both a good development kit but also something that could be used just to make your own carts for games when you don't want to deal with everdrive bs and want something more tangible.

Administrator · Posted
21 hours ago, RH said:

I've given up on them, which is a shame, because I'd really like to let me kids learn to use this tool.  They'd love to make NES games.

Honestly man as novel as it is to learn to make NES games, just install Unity and get them on there. In 3 days I made versions of Flappy Bird, Plinko, and a Racing game, all with zero previous game dev experience (though I do have a decade of programming experience in general which definitely helped). 

Unity would be so much more relevant to them both today and potiontially for their futures, and they can do 8 bit style games no problem if that's the look they want to emulate. 

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Honestly man as novel as it is to learn to make NES games, just install Unity and get them on there. In 3 days I made versions of Flappy Bird, Plinko, and a Racing game, all with zero previous game dev experience (though I do have a decade of programming experience in general which definitely helped). 

Unity would be so much more relevant to them both today and potiontially for their futures, and they can do 8 bit style games no problem if that's the look they want to emulate. 

My daughter (who's 13) already makes games with Python and I just passed down my 2017 Macbook Pro to her, so she will be getting Unity soonish.

Regardless, both my daughter and son (he's only 10, though) have inherited there father's love for old technology.  They beg my wife to stop and pick up any CRT they see on the road, though I've stopped doing that ages ago.  Making an NES game is high on my daughters wish list. 

She wants to make an NES game called "Trash Whale" and the premise is that a robotic whale swims around the ocean, eating trash.  It will kind of be like a shmup, but once you fill the whale, you have to take it too the dump where you get cash for upgrades.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, portabello said:

PSX Stuff that needs a new home, all I ask is $5.00 towards shipping in the US.

(1 x Gunfighter disc only, 1 x PS2 case, 1 x Metal Gear Solid GH manual, 1 x Lethal Enforcers I&II manual)

First to quote this post and agree to my $5 terms gets it.

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 10.14.48 AM.png

I'll take those off your hands.  Thanks.  

EDIT:  I was certain that I didn't have Gunfighter, but I do, so I feel bad taking this if I already have most of it.  The only thing I really need is the Lethal Enforces manual, but I can live without that.  If no one else shows any interest, I will still take it, but if someone else wants it, let them have it.  Thanks.  

Edited by TDIRunner

8 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I'll take those off your hands.  Thanks.  

EDIT:  I was certain that I didn't have Gunfighter, but I do, so I feel bad taking this if I already have most of it.  The only thing I really need is the Lethal Enforces manual, but I can live without that.  If no one else shows any interest, I will still take it, but if someone else wants it, let them have it.  Thanks.  

I'm only looking to ship one package. They are all yours @TDIRunner. Sending you a PM now for details.

• 3 months later...

Capcom Belt Action Collection CPS II eCapcom exclusive box only

I could try eBay for 1$ but if someone wants it, it's yours.

I packed it in a sturdy box, so the total weight is a bit high at 0.815 kg.

Shipping will be 22.5 usd by air with tracking and insurance, or you can go the IMFEELINGLUCKY way and pay 11.5 usd for surface mail which also has tracking and insurance, but may take up to 3 months with higher risk of damage.

Left side has  sunfaded, but otherwise the thing is new.

20231127_072819.jpg.9c917bbe8c62599bd606d16d0981d047.jpg

20231127_072833.jpg.040352b123400edb9ec5d6cb1bf7b2f7.jpg

20231127_073003.jpg.2d8521c90e20edddba3c64a691562b7d.jpg

20231127_073118.jpg.5e2b82a8fede78e2b6205b216d2e671d.jpg

1 minute ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Capcom Belt Action Collection CPS II eCapcom exclusive box only

I could try eBay for 1$ but if someone wants it, it's yours.

I packed it in a sturdy box, so the total weight is a bit high at 0.815 kg.

Shipping will be 22.5 usd by air with tracking and insurance, or you can go the IMFEELINGLUCKY way and pay 11.5 usd for surface mail which also has tracking and insurance, but may take up to 3 months with higher risk of damage.

Left side has  sunfaded, but otherwise the thing is new.

20231127_072819.jpg.9c917bbe8c62599bd606d16d0981d047.jpg

20231127_072833.jpg.040352b123400edb9ec5d6cb1bf7b2f7.jpg

20231127_073003.jpg.2d8521c90e20edddba3c64a691562b7d.jpg

20231127_073118.jpg.5e2b82a8fede78e2b6205b216d2e671d.jpg

Curious, what is that? A box for an arcade board? Neat!

• 1 month later...

Free copy of Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the Wii.

I can't get the game to play in my Wii or Wii U, so it needs to be buffed. Might salvageable. Does not have the manual. If you can get it to work, you're welcome to keep it and do whatever you want with it. All I ask is you reimburse my shipping costs to you.