IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

On 11/21/2021 at 9:03 PM, Mega Tank said:

Take one or take them all. I already quoted someone for shipping on this and it's best in a medium flat rate.

Freedom Stick:  I was unaware this had batteries in it when a friend gave this to me and well, I never bothered to clean it etc.

NES controller:  has some cracks on the shell on a couple of places. Not sure if it works as I never tested it.

PS2 controller:  thumbsticks are a little worn. I did use this controller a couple of years ago when I got back into the PS2 for a little bit. I am going to upgrade the controller. System is boxed up and away.

Yr7nuYn.jpg

CcDilZl.jpg

6caqJwh.jpg

GONE.

Edited by Mega Tank

On 12/14/2021 at 9:52 AM, TDIRunner said:

Any Pokemon fans want this?  My kids enjoy Pokemon, but they don't know the names well enough to enjoy it.  I don't know if it's complete, but it looks like most of everything is there.  Just pay shipping.

I'll bump this one time before I drop it off at Goodwill on Wednesday.

Pending.

Edited by TDIRunner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

50 reproduction NES dust sleeves. Bought a ton to space out my shelves as I completed my licensed retail NES set, and slowly replaced many with real sleeves. Bought them for about 0.50 each plus shipping, yours for free if you just cover the shipping cost. Not worth it to me to hold onto them since I'm moving and don't want to pack and unpack them if I don't need them 🙂

Claimed

20220119_135218.jpg

Edited by GharetSaiDe

• 5 weeks later...
15 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

What's the power adapter?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-AC-ADAPTER-FOR-NES-SNES-GENESIS-SYSTEMS-SUPER-NINTENDO-POWER-CABLE-CORD-/132472270816?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

I'm not sure if it's the same one, but it sure looks like it. I guess I might have bought it a long time ago and never used it? Let me know if you are interested.

15 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Blue clamshells still available!

Dang man.  You straight-up can't even give these things away.  Maybe try reddit.  I know you've wanted to unload these for years.  Can they fit in a flat rate, Large Priority mail box?  That might help you move it... maybe.

35 minutes ago, RH said:

Dang man.  You straight-up can't even give these things away.  Maybe try reddit.  I know you've wanted to unload these for years.  Can they fit in a flat rate, Large Priority mail box?  That might help you move it... maybe.

Oh, I traded a bunch in and got Rockin Katz out of it when we last spoke about them. Good trade in value at some places, they gave me $3 a piece I think.

These are left over clamshells from other totes. I still have some more to go. I was originally picking up to get enough for a full set sometime ago.

I have given some away for the cost of shipping in a large flat rate. I think it gets about 16-18 in a box. So it's about $1 a pieece for large flst rate. Something like that.

• 2 weeks later...