IGNORED

Freebies

VGD

Assassins Creed Unity - Xbox One console box and inserts.  Pay shipping.   Claimed

It's not heavy, but it is kind of big, so not sure if it would be worth it to ship or not. Figured I would check before it gets tossed in the trash.  

20210503_130630.jpg.59c37dbd6ec388a24ecb77c839c8eda4.jpg 

Edited by B.A.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, B.A. said:

Assassins Creed Unity - Xbox One console box and inserts.  Pay shipping.  

It's not heavy, but it is kind of big, so not sure if it would be worth it to ship or not. Figured I would check before it gets tossed in the trash.  

I’d ya end up trashing it, can you please post a picture of it in the trash ? 
Thanks.

On 5/3/2021 at 11:15 AM, B.A. said:

Assassins Creed Unity - Xbox One console box and inserts.  Pay shipping.  

Any ideas what the shipping would be? I'd hate to see this thrown out and would love to have it but don't want to pay a ton for shipping. Could it be flattened and put into a large bubble mailer even?

9 hours ago, Chevmatic said:

Any ideas what the shipping would be? I'd hate to see this thrown out and would love to have it but don't want to pay a ton for shipping. Could it be flattened and put into a large bubble mailer even?

I have 2 Xbox One S console boxes (Battlefield V bundle, Minecraft bundle) I posted last year that never went claimed and still available by the way 😉. If it's anything like those, they're 17"x12"x5" and 1.8 lbs. For reference, from SoCal to NYC, it's $3.45 media or $13.80 ground.

13 hours ago, Aguy said:

I have 2 Xbox One S console boxes (Battlefield V bundle, Minecraft bundle) I posted last year that never went claimed and still available by the way 😉. If it's anything like those, they're 17"x12"x5" and 1.8 lbs. For reference, from SoCal to NYC, it's $3.45 media or $13.80 ground.

Sending PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Miracle piano box in rough shape, has the foam inside. Would prefer pick up since it'll be a pain to ship, but if you've got ideas about how to ship it and want to pay for it, be my guest.

I'm in Buffalo, NY (western NY)

Also have a PS3, I think it's from launch but not sure, not working. It powers on, then beeps the light goes red and it turns off, never displays anything. I have the box as well, but no controllers or cables.

20210610_205626.jpg

20210610_205617.jpg

20210610_205839.jpg

20210610_205831.jpg

Edited by Khromak
Photos

• 2 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted

Heyo! I have a few items that are free if you can pay shipping.  I'd really like to get rid of these quickly if possible.

1.  Pokemon tins (empty).  There are 9 of them.

spacer.png

2. 2 Nintendo Mario Kart Wii wheel accessories.  Not third party. [CLAIMED]

spacer.png

3.  Xenosaga Limited Edition Movie DVD - New and unopened [CLAIMED]:

spacer.png

Let me know if interested in anything.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

I've got some DQ Sofubi Dupes that need a good home with a DQ lover.  Whomever wants them, post in this thread to claim them and then pm me your address and I'll send them out 🙂

DQ Dupes.JPG

Dr. Morbius, I'd love to claim these if they're not already spoken for! Will shoot you a PM!