IGNORED

Heritage Auctions Thread

3 hours ago, spacepup said:

at SealedWholesale shared, Deniz says (allegedly):

-----
As collectors first, with backgrounds in other matured collectibles markets yet specializing in video games, we are addressing the fundamental flaws that have been circumvented in the video game market that prevent it from growing to its potential and that hinder involvement from key players and investors in ancillary markets. We set out on this venture over one year ago because we believe this is what the industry needs to move forward. There are many sellers of video games (and only a handful of your caliber!). But without objective, quality, trusted, and meaningful standards, the market will continue to be limited in its growth by a lack of confidence

Reading something like this, I am reminded of this article which pretty much sums up NES collecting to a T and its progression over the past two decades.

https://meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths

After reading the quote above, superNESman is a true sociopath. Wow.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, arch_8ngel said:

Hasn't he publicly gone by his real name for awhile? (what with the fairly large FB group, and all)

Yes, I'm making fun of an article that original said he was a mystery man, possibly named Dan, lol but it was "uncovered" that his name was revealed! In the NintendoAge E-Zine like 14 years ago.

• Haha 4

Just now, port said:

Reading something like this, I am reminded of this article which pretty much sums up NES collecting to a T and its progression over the past two decades.

https://meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths

After reading the quote above, superNESman is a true sociopath. Wow.

I AINT READIN ALL THAT SHIT, DICKHOLE.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Nick.  I thought they were the same person?

Nope.  Nick was either skcin7 or used his real name.  Hounder was a guy named David Pendergast.  Was active for years pre-NA, and then at some point he just went bad.  Like I say, I have more questions than animosity, as I long ago wrote off the funds he bilked from me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, port said:
Feel the rhythm with your hooves
(Steal the rhythm while you neigh)
Stainman
Neigh the rhythm on your own
(Neigh the rhythm all alone)
Stainman
Stainman, come together with your hooves
Save me, I'm together with your plan
Save me, yeah
Save, oh

1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

You had to have your balls screwed on tight to log onto the NA Thunderdome

NA?  Man, most of us are from the pre-NA days, when the database was just a twinkle in @Dain's eye, and a sealed Stadium Events at $3k was a MASSIVE overpayment, as @Bronty was made acutely aware when he bought it.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, cheeselog said:

Wait.

Whos Bronty?

I think this is the guy:

Brontë (/ˈʃɑːrlət ˈbrɒnti/, commonly /-t/;[1] 21 April 1816 – 31 March 1855) was an English novelist and poet, the eldest of the three Brontë sisters who survived into adulthood and whose novels became classics of English literature.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NESHQ said:

I think this is the guy:

Brontë (/ˈʃɑːrlət ˈbrɒnti/, commonly /-t/;[1] 21 April 1816 – 31 March 1855) was an English novelist and poet, the eldest of the three Brontë sisters who survived into adulthood and whose novels became classics of English literature.

That's a lady, you fool!

• Agree 1