IGNORED

POLL: Who do you expect will win? (NOT who do you want to win)

phart010

Who do you expect will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect will win?

• Donald John Trump
    • Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Seems like a legitimate proposition to me. I dont see whats so wrong about going through a process you are allowed to do. If you know absolutely nothing went on then what are you so upset and in such a damn hurry about. Hillary told joe not to conceed no matter what. Joe biden isnt president elect till the electors meet in december. Lets chill till then.

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

In case anyone was curious about the God level lawyers the Trumpster fire campaign has litigating their case, look no further:

I heard the didn't start hiring their lead attorneys until thr votes were being counted. Lol

Edited by Californication
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

Seems like a legitimate proposition to me. I dont see whats so wrong about going through a process you are allowed to do. If you know absolutely nothing went on then what are you so upset and in such a damn hurry about. Hillary told joe not to conceed no matter what. Joe biden isnt president elect till the electors meet in december. Lets chill till then.

We know nothing went on because there is zero evidence anything happened lol

And your stance is reasonable (and I agree) but is put into a different context when you have the loser screaming about how its rigged every 10 Seconds.  There used to be “norms” in politics, but not after Trump. 

Like, people never used to accuse past presidents of treason with no actual evidence, and past presidents actually knew how the government functions 😂😂😂 

On 11/10/2020 at 6:36 PM, Quest4Nes said:

That was a false story. Its actually a really weird crazy situation. Coming from his own mouth. He did not recant. So that report from the washington post is a complete lie. Media really trying to push a narrative before facts trickle out.

Just quoting this because again, @Quest4Nes saying the post story was fake news, was in fact “fake news”. Project veritas is a complete joke and it turns out they released edited audio (shocking) and the postal worker did “recant” his “recanting”. The original affidavit was written by James O’keefe that was submitted to the Trump campaign. 

Cmon Quest, dont fall for it!

Editorials Team · Posted
14 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

What is the issue here?  Biden won.  It's over.  Move on.  Hilary lost by roughly the same margins.  You didn't see her suing or whining like a little bitch.

Most of the Republican crazies will never accept the results.  Ever.  Herr Trump says he won and was cheated therefore he won and was cheated.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

What is the issue here?  Biden won.  It's over.  Move on.  Hilary lost by roughly the same margins.  You didn't see her suing or whining like a little bitch.

I agree with you, though I was pretty annoyed when she did whine and say it was sexism rather than acknowledge that it was her own shittyness that cost the election.

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

We know nothing went on because there is zero evidence anything happened lol

And your stance is reasonable (and I agree) but is put into a different context when you have the loser screaming about how its rigged every 10 Seconds.  There used to be “norms” in politics, but not after Trump. 

Like, people never used to accuse past presidents of treason with no actual evidence, and past presidents actually knew how the government functions 😂😂😂 

I dont know. The 283 page sworn affidavit in just michigan released today would say otherwise. Sworn testimony from multiple sources. 

Mail in ballots were accepted in this election at 30 times the rate of any other election. 

We can repeat no evidence over and over(democrats cant speak something into existence), but doesnt mean its true. Real evidence takes time. Let the situation play out. Is there enough to change the election, maybe not, but you cant get evidence instantly for court. That takes some time. These are things that need to be looked into.

I would think democrats would want this. So they dont have to sit there and have to defend the same allegation of voter fraud. No evidence claim appears false. Enough evidence to change the election. Maybe not. Its worth it to investigate to confirm.

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

Pretty sure she still thinks the 2016 election was stolen from her. And don't be surprised if people become consumed with "BDS" over the next 4 years. 

Why not just let Trump do his thing and prove to everyone that Biden won legitimately? It's supposed to be a "fair and free" process, so let it be confirmed as such. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Pretty sure she still thinks the 2016 election was stolen from her. And don't be surprised if people become consumed with "BDS" over the next 4 years. 

Why not just let Trump do his thing and prove to everyone that Biden won legitimately? It's supposed to be a "fair and free" process, so let it be confirmed as such. 

exactly.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

Key differences. Mass Mail in votes. The allegations/evidence being collected has to do with the counting and procedures of those. 

Mail in votes being accepted and approved at 30 times the rate of previous elections is pretty sketch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Quest4Nes said:

Key differences. Mass Mail in votes. The allegations/evidence being collected has to do with the counting and procedures of those. 

Mail in votes being accepted and approved at 30 times the rate of previous elections is pretty sketch.

Only if you've been living in a cave since March and didn't realize we were in a pandemic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Administrator · Posted
14 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

You've been pretty calm and reasonable in many of your arguments, which I respect, so I'll respond to this by saying, conceptually I could maybe go for it - but, what do you make of his blatantly hyperbolic rhetoric and exaggerated claims, some of which he keeps repeating over and over ("they weren't let in the room") when they've been proven to be either false or misleading?

I understand the perspective of waiting for official results or even giving someone their fair process, but I personally believe that his bold persistence of raging fraud, both before, during, and after the election, has been unnecessarily incendiary, and I believe that will cause negative consequences even after the result is finally determined (whatever that result is).

We all talk about the divisiveness in the country (and yes, I think both parties and people from all sides have a role to play in this), and during a time when we need coordination and unity the most (at least as much as is practical or feasible in any way), he has been incredibly divisive and accusatory in his claims.  And even if others are as well, I just long for a day to return when the president of the US is not only held to a higher standard, but reflects the office and institution of our country in a way that I can be more proud.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quest4Nes said:

I know democrats think repeating sonething 800 million times makes it fact, but thats not how this works

Yeah and I know Republicans think ignoring mountains of evidence or twisting his words to look better makes it untrue but that’s not how this works

Also I’m not a Democrat, I’m a progressive/leftist

Edited by The Strangest
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, arch_8ngel said:

Only if you've been living in a cave since March and didn't realize we were in a pandemic.

yes and with more mail in votes proportionally you should see atleast relatively similar acceptance rate. Not 30 times the rate. It will definitely be a higher rate with more sample but 30 seems like quite alot. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Strangest said:
14 minutes ago, Silent Hill said:

Nobody thinks the 2016 election was stolen, but there is legitimate concern of foreign interference in the realm of social media and spreading fake news. That’s undisputed from both sides of the aisle

Edited by The Strangest
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Strangest said:

Nobody thinks the 2016 election was stolen, but there is legitimate concern of foreign interference in the realm of social media and spreading fake news. That’s undisputed from both sides of the aisle

There have been studies of the range of russia facebook impact. It was pretty much nothing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Quest4Nes said:

yes and with more mail in votes proportionally you should see atleast relatively similar acceptance rate. Not 30 times the rate. It will definitely be a higher rate with more sample but 30 seems like quite alot. 

No, you probably shouldn't, because a lot of states adjusted rules to make it harder for people to screw up their ballots, so that their legitimate votes would be counted.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

I dont know. The 283 page sworn affidavit in just michigan released today would say otherwise. Sworn testimony from multiple sources. 

Mail in ballots were accepted in this election at 30 times the rate of any other election. 

We can repeat no evidence over and over(democrats cant speak something into existence), but doesnt mean its true. Real evidence takes time. Let the situation play out. Is there enough to change the election, maybe not, but you cant get evidence instantly for court. That takes some time. These are things that need to be looked into.

I would think democrats would want this. So they dont have to sit there and have to defend the same allegation of voter fraud. No evidence claim appears false. Enough evidence to change the election. Maybe not. Its worth it to investigate to confirm.

Oh that one? The one where people were complaining about poll workers wearing BLM gear? Or the lady complaining about the PA system? Or the one where a lady said she wasnt allowed to get close, but there was a published AP picture of her breathing down a workers neck? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/michigan--poll-watcher-affidavits/2020/11/11/4d073d7a-2447-11eb-a688-5298ad5d580a_story.html

Good luck turning over 150,000 votes. Im sure a hundred or two might get adjusted, but cmon

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

I also find it interesting that he keeps bragging about the number of votes for him.  The same numbers from all the places that are saying Biden won.  

So he believes that the election process is tainted and there is a lot of voter fraud, but that is only for Biden and all of his votes are ALL completely legitimate?  The democrats were somehow able to completely steal the election and cheat the systems, in multiple different states, some of which have Republican governors and Secretaries of State, in a massive and significant voter fraud scandal that would require collusion of a scale never seen before in an election?

It just seems extremely outlandish, when we actually do have a lot of systems in place to defend our elections and historically voter fraud has been extremely rare and usually quite insignificant. 

It is one thing if, as people say, he should "have his day in court" or we should wait official results.  But it is another to propel wild conspiracy theories, and I call them that because the legal proceedings are showing that this is not going to go well in his favor.

It shouldn't be any surprise that as mail-in ballots were being counted, the numbers all of a sudden switched to supporting Biden.  Trump attacked mail-in ballots very early on, saying they couldn't be trusted, and encouraged his supporters to vote in person instead.  He also has consistently downplayed COVID.  So it shouldn't be any shock that more democrats decided to vote via the mail-in or drop-off ballots.

At the end of the day, I will accept the official legal results of the election, regardless of who is chosen.  But I believe firmly that we already know that answer.  I suppose we will see.

• Like 1