IGNORED

POLL: Who do you expect will win? (NOT who do you want to win)

phart010

Who do you expect will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect will win?

• Donald John Trump
    • Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

42 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

@Quest4Nes Serious question -- are you actually buying into Trump's narrative on this, and holding out hope that he hasn't actually lost?

I'm a wait and see what the court filings are and how its ruled.Im tired of the bullshit narratives spun before they even know whats up. Saw one tweet debunking the dead voter rolls in michigan. The fake news 14k they were debunking as if that was the story. That was a fake list. They are trying to pretend they debunked a fake list. The real list was a 10k list of ballots requested and received and it seems pretty legit atleast to look into. Is it enough to change something on its own? probably not. So its just so much misinformation thrown around everywhere on all sides. 

I dont buy one side. I think its 100 percent ok that he is challenging things if he feels irregularities are there. Thats how this process works. The media doesnt crown a winner. I doubt things get overturned but Id like to atleast investigate the claims. Its good to be transparent and let the process play out.

This isnt about trump to me. Its about exposing some of these practices( especially with mass mail ballots) Not a big fan. It sows doubt and could be easily manipulated. Democrats shouldnt want this either.

And mr wonderful you are basically saying that the man is just straight up lying then and the tape of the interview of the questionable agent isnt real. They are releasing the full 2 hour audio of that. I cant think of a better source then the mans own effing words on tape. James O'Keefe already told eric weinstein(someone on your side XD) he is willing to testify to his story under oath. Whether you hate James o Keefe or not he has never lost a defamation lawsuit. Hes thorough.

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

at the liberal state level? well of course. Thats expected. We will see what happens. I just read the article.But I was listening to a podcast with trump lawyer. They even filed a majority of the lawsuits. Only 1 real one so far I believe today. They are gathering evidence , witnesses , and affidavits and are going to bring them forward the next couple weeks.

I thing articles like that are to steer an early narrative. I doubt there will be enough. But Id like to see whats there. Even if its minor so we can fix the corruptness that is there especially in the metro city elections.

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Georgia's a liberal state?

Voter fraud is exceedingly rare. Trump's just clinging to this because it's all he's got to hope for. Of course he's the same dude who said he'd accept results of an election "... if I win," so...

BTW, this reminds me of how they said they were going to lock Hillary, Obama, and Biden up for crimes, and that Barr was "working behind the scenes." Yeah, that turned up jack shit.

Edited by Tulpa
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1

8 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Georgia's a liberal state?

Voter fraud is exceedingly rare. Trump's just clinging to this because it's all he's got.

the article started with pennsylvania. Im pretty sure the rust belt states have liberal state supreme courts.

Of course voter fraud is rare. But I dont think you understand the basis of what these are about allegedly. I dont think these cases are about people voting with ballots or fake counting. Its more on the counting of ballots that shouldnt have been accepted. 

Its impossible to say there wasnt alot of weird shit that went on election week and it needs to be explained and warrants an investigation. Do I think trump will win? probably not. But I dont mind exposing corruption. Democrats calling for an end to any investigation and to conceed are pretty ridiculous. Wouldnt you want it to play out so you can say look it was all clean and we won. Wouldnt you want transparency? What are they afraid of? There is no reason that the process cant play out. Al Gore was president elect for a month in 2000. There is a process for a reason. He is allowed to contest. Let it play out.

(not to you but to democrats in general) You think trump wont transition peacefully out? A bunch of fear mongering nonsense. My bet is he forms a Pac and campaigns for 4 years for 2024. He got over 71 million votes. 2nd most in history. Im pretty sure he has a clear path right to another nomination. You all should be glad Im here so you have someone to talk to outside your echo chamber  😛

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tulpa said:

It's a waste of time. We have a raging pandemic, and the transition is going to be critical to contain that.

Let's not fool ourselves. This is about the GOP wanting to hang onto power as long as they possibly can.

Whats that have to do with anything? Biden isnt inaugerated till January. Pandemic sure didnt matter for the buddies you have out there celebrating in the street.

I get it, you are on the "lets drop it, because my team won. Side"

You can have your neo lib presidency. Doubt it amounts to much with the house probably flipping in 2 years most likely

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Quest4Nes said:

Whats that have to do with anything? Biden isnt inaugerated till January.

It's not like you just walk in on January 20th and start presidenting. Trump was given the full three months in 2016, and Obama actually tried to help him out (including giving him a pandemic playbook ... which was ignored.)

States have been using absentee and mail in ballots for year. Oregon for decades.

It's only because Trump lost that it suddenly becomes a huge deal.

• Like 2

Just now, Tulpa said:

That's assuming he isn't neck deep in lawsuits and investigations. 😛

the exact reason a pac would exist. to financially support a long campaign.

Investigation for what? Paying his taxes properly? Theyve had 4 years to go after him and if there hasnt been anything by now its over. Talk about conspiracy theories jesus. Get out of the echo chamber.

Hillary told Joe to contest the election if he lost no matter what or by how much. I think we should allow trump to try. If this were the other way around and dems suspected suspicious things and trump won it would be a 180. This is so partisen its ridiculous.

• Like 3

Just now, Tulpa said:

It's not like you just walk in on January 20th and start presidenting. Trump was given the full three months in 2016, and Obama actually tried to help him out (including giving him a pandemic playbook ... which was ignored.)

States have been using absentee and mail in ballots for year. Oregon for decades.

It's only because Trump lost that it suddenly becomes a huge deal.

He thinks he has won, so he is already forming his transition team and his team is already reportedly talking to foreign leaders(The exact thing with the logan act against flynn) they claimed was so heinous. 

You got your corporate neo lib. Hope you get what you want. You got your George W Bush with a side of wokeness.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

It's going to be a long couple of years for you, isn't it? 😛

Im not worried. I dont let it affect my life. It will be less entertaining for lots of other reasons.

What the fuck happened to democrats? Used to get along on social issues etc. Your corporate/tech backed neo lib won. I hope we dont reignite that war machine.

When google is on your side Im sure you are on the right side of history. Its not rage against the machine anymore. Its rage with the machines.

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

Pandemic sure didnt matter for the buddies you have out there celebrating in the street.

Yeah every left leaning person ever is in a group chat and we had that celebration planned for weeks if our fraud plan was successful. We’re all a big hive mind

• Like 3

Editorials Team · Posted

That might be record amount of salt on one page, Jeff.

You're allowed to grieve.  Your boy lost because he shit his own bed... something that seemed inconceivable not long ago.  I imagine Hillary supporters felt the same way in 2016.  God knows they were just as salty in the aftermath...

As far as what happened to the Democrats.  Well, after becoming a cult of personality - one that is increasingly obsessed with the idea of a civil war so they can finally kill/execute all the Commies in their neighborhood - they worked hard to try and deny climate change, bring the bible back into classrooms (finally!), and keep deifying a bunch of slave owners who lived hundreds of years ago and wrote high-level laws for a much simpler world.  And now seeks to unravel an election at all costs because "winning" is the only thing that matters.  Even if it means manipulating their base by convincing them that AMERICA WILL END if the Orange man doesn't win.

At least I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of the right group...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted

Speaking of... haven't check on their emails in a hot second...

Screenshot_20201110-235428.png

This is totally fine, and a sign of healthy leadership and a healthy society.  I remember when Clinton and Dole used this exact same scorched earth strategy back in 1996...  "Make me President or you will die."  Something like that anyways.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

3 hours ago, Quest4Nes said:

I guess you didnt just lose your conservative politics. You also lost your sense of humor.

Okay, I’ll bite. Spell the joke out for me. Humor is subjective but I don’t see any sort of setup or punchline there. It looks more like you’re trying to paint “the other side” with broad strokes and when called out on it say “it was just a joke.”

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

This is totally fine, and a sign of healthy leadership and a healthy society.  I remember when Clinton and Dole used this exact same scorched earth strategy back in 1996...  "Make me President or you will die."  Something like that anyways.

Yeah they’re so concerned that Trump has been golfing and Pence is on vacation. That’s what I’d do if I believed the very fabric of the country I’m running was under threat.

I’m still waiting for Obama to come take my guns. We were told if we didn’t vote for McCain or Romney that he would get rid of the Second Amendment. I really like the 1911 I got the other day though so I hope he lets us keep them just a little longer.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Quest4Nes said:

Al Gore was president elect for a month in 2000. There is a process for a reason. He is allowed to contest. Let it play out.

And during that time, he is still expected to have his administration work with Biden's transition team, so that in the (likely) event that he loses there will still be a smooth transition of power.

• Like 1

You guys remember in the first Shrek movie when lord Farquad was at his wedding with Fiona and found out she was an ogre?

Remember how he said “This marriage is binding and I’m king? Lock her up in the dungeon” or something to that nature...then he was immediately eaten by a dragon?

Im getting the same vibes from dear leader right now.

Hes kicking and screaming knowing he’s in a world of trouble once he gets out of office, so he’s willing to sacrifice the country, democracy, and risk civil war and global unrest just to stay in the sunshine for 4 more years.

The world leaders already congratulated Biden. They will refuse to acknowledge Trump even if he manages to pull off a coup.

Only dictators will recognize him and only to sew discord within the American populace.

Come January 21, whether the President leaves the physical office or not, the power that comes from the office leaves him and transfers to Biden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

And during that time, he is still expected to have his administration work with Biden's transition team, so that in the (likely) event that he loses there will still be a smooth transition of power.

Excuse me, they are already working on a smooth transition of power:

FCA22BEE-6CF4-4E55-B7C7-D7F0042F5476.thumb.png.7a82f2da09619e869dc1eee900c75e95.png

• Haha 3