IGNORED

POLL: Who do you expect will win? (NOT who do you want to win)

phart010

Who do you expect will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect will win?

• Donald John Trump
    • Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

4 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

There have been studies of the range of russia facebook impact. It was pretty much nothing.

Provide em. What journal? Were those papers peer reviewed? Who funded them and allowed the publication of results?

I’m all for being proven wrong because I’d rather there not be foreign interference in our elections (although it’s concerning to see how many @BRANDY1747281 on Twitter with their geotag as Moscow are spreading political gossip) and I’m not discounting how awful Hilary was (there’s a reason no Dem/left voters actually liked her, despite what the right wing media says).

• Like 1

Just now, spacepup said:

So he believes that the election process is tainted and there is a lot of voter fraud, but that is only for Biden and all of his votes are ALL completely legitimate?  The democrats were somehow able to completely steal the election and cheat the systems, in multiple different states, some of which have Republican governors and Secretaries of State, in a massive and significant voter fraud scandal that would require collusion of a scale never seen before in an election?

Said it earlier, but it's worth repeating -- if Democrats were going to coordinate cheating there is no way in HELL they would have let Mitch McConnell win. 😛

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Quest4Nes said:

There have been studies of the range of russia facebook impact. It was pretty much nothing.

Care to prove that?  Here is a long list of facts that say otherwise:

https://time.com/5565991/russia-influence-2016-election/

edit: I see you were referring to FB specifically, and I was thinking you just said election. Would still love to see these studies. 

• Like 1

Just now, phart010 said:

Who was spreading the fake news?

There’s been evidence of bots being geotagged to Moscow and other various locals, spreading false info on Hillary and Trump. One or two pro-Republican “news” sites that are long gone now have been traced to foreign soil. This... isn’t news, is it? Seemed like it was a big deal when it hit. Even my conservative friends are well aware

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

Said it earlier, but it's worth repeating -- if Democrats were going to coordinate cheating there is no way in HELL they would have let Mitch McConnell win. 😛

It bears repeating that presidential and senate votes were on the same ballots. So if you reject the results of one as “cheating” then you have to reject the other too.

• Like 1

I’m all for letting Trump try and prove it in court, the issue is he’s getting slammed by the courts, even some very conservative ones, for having no evidence. If there was reasonable evidence these cases would be taken seriously by the courts. One of his lawyer’s lack of evidence was so embarrassing that the judge threatened to disbar that lawyer.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The Strangest said:

Nobody thinks the 2016 election was stolen, but there is legitimate concern of foreign interference in the realm of social media and spreading fake news. That’s undisputed from both sides of the aisle

At the very least, can we all at least agree to thank Donald Trump for popularizing the term “fake news?” 😆

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, spacepup said:

I also find it interesting that he keeps bragging about the number of votes for him.  The same numbers from all the places that are saying Biden won.  

So he believes that the election process is tainted and there is a lot of voter fraud, but that is only for Biden and all of his votes are ALL completely legitimate?  The democrats were somehow able to completely steal the election and cheat the systems, in multiple different states, some of which have Republican governors and Secretaries of State, in a massive and significant voter fraud scandal that would require collusion of a scale never seen before in an election?

It just seems extremely outlandish, when we actually do have a lot of systems in place to defend our elections and historically voter fraud has been extremely rare and usually quite insignificant. 

It is one thing if, as people say, he should "have his day in court" or we should wait official results.  But it is another to propel wild conspiracy theories, and I call them that because the legal proceedings are showing that this is not going to go well in his favor.

It shouldn't be any surprise that as mail-in ballots were being counted, the numbers all of a sudden switched to supporting Biden.  Trump attacked mail-in ballots very early on, saying they couldn't be trusted, and encouraged his supporters to vote in person instead.  He also has consistently downplayed COVID.  So it shouldn't be any shock that more democrats decided to vote via the mail-in or drop-off ballots.

At the end of the day, I will accept the official legal results of the election, regardless of who is chosen.  But I believe firmly that we already know that answer.  I suppose we will see.

I think my quote in October explains every action he's ever made, including what he's doing now

On 10/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

Agree very much with the both of you.  Trump has a very linear type of thinking:

1.  What can I say that makes me look amazing?

2.  What can I say that people who love me want to hear?

3.  How can I blame everything on the people who don't love me?

He's a narcissist and manipulator

...to add to that, if there is one thing he hates, it's a "loser."

He cannot bear the thought of losing in front of everyone.  Literally can't do it.  Brain can't process it.

• Like 2

Editorials Team · Posted

Straight from a conservative horse's mouth

https://factcheck.thedispatch.com/p/did-edison-research-find-that-states

OANN literally makes up whatever it wants, and the President of the United States tweets it in all caps.  What a time to be alive.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I think my quote in October explains every action he's ever made, including what he's doing now

...to add to that, if there is one thing he hates, it's a "loser."

He cannot bear the thought of losing in front of everyone.  Literally can't do it.  Brain can't process it.

Thats why its fitting karma that he will literally go down as the biggest loser in American history. To be discussed for time eternal. 

Not just a loser, but a screaming, crying, whiner too. 

I honestly would’ve expected him to have enough business sense(lol) to try and salvage his families brand, because “Trump” high end venue name licensing is done for. 

He will always be able to sell made in china MAGA garbage to the cult, but thats not going to buy you a 1988 helicopter (that was on tv!)

Or maybe it will lol who knows. Our collective depravity knows no bounds. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Here's the source of OANN's "report" and a Presidential tweet.  You can't make this stuff up:

https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happening-calling-every-pede-to-/

Thanks for the link, pretty sure I'm on some watchlist now just from visiting that awful thing. 😆

• Like 1