IGNORED

POLL: Who do you expect will win? (NOT who do you want to win)

phart010

Who do you expect will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect will win?

• Donald John Trump
    • Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuits-merits-explaine-idUSKBN27T1D1?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Explainer: Why Trump's lawsuits are unlikely to change the outcome of the election

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s litigation campaign to discredit President-elect Joe Biden’s victory is very unlikely to change the outcome of the election and is mostly about politics and fundraising, according to election law experts.

Just now, spacepup said:

Even Fox News called it for Biden.  

But now I'm seeing some ultra-right comments on twitter about how Fox News can't be trusted any more and they are just appeasing the left or something....umm...what?

It's more concerning than that.  There are a lot of very otherwise-ordinary folks that are turning away from Fox News toward OANN and other extreme right wing outlets.

8 minutes ago, Californication said:

I heatd one theory yest. that Trump is pushing these legal cases to get money from republican donors and then use the money to pay old bills. Now that I'm typing that it sounds like a ponzi scheme, lol.

Pretty sure that is actually what he is doing, not just a theory 🤣🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Californication said:

I heatd one theory yest. that Trump is pushing these legal cases to get money from republican donors and then use the money to pay old bills. Now that I'm typing that it sounds like a ponzi scheme, lol.

I saw the same thing that it says in the fine print that the donations were going to campaign debt first. Even he knows it's over and he's still trying to scam his worshippers.

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Californication said:

Nah, who would fear monger money out of his supporters 4 times a da-

Screenshot_20201113-151529.png

Screenshot_20201113-151601.png

Screenshot_20201113-151639.png

Screenshot_20201113-151802.png

Screenshot_20201113-151747.png

Screenshot_20201113-151811.png

8 hours ago, spacepup said:

Even Fox News called it for Biden.  

But now I'm seeing some ultra-right comments on twitter about how Fox News can't be trusted any more and they are just appeasing the left or something....umm...what?

Fox news , news division, isnt really conservative. They are pretty mixed . Everyone that leaves the news division ends up at CNN or NBC getting a show or as a contributer. What you are thinking of is their night opinion shows(heavy right) . I dont care for most, but ill watch tucker. Hes pretty much the only show Ill catch on there. Well also Gutfelds weekend show. Its pretty funny. Did you miss the wife of murdoch(owner of fox news) cheering the biden win on twitter? Conservatives are leaving in droves. They are either going to newsmax which I dont really care for and OAN which is also a little too much for my blood. I dont like watching one source for anything. You need to listen to opposition and how they think. Agreeing with everything is boring and not helpful. Its kinda like in here with the huge echo chamber of the same opinions. Online podcast/shows that are conservative leaning/red pilled are blowing up. People will probably stay for tucker, but fox yeah is getting hit hard. 

Edited by Quest4Nes

People need to learn to form their own opinions again.

Forums and Social Networking created “bubble communities” where everyone believes what they believe as fact and confirmation and affirmation from like minded individuals amplifies this.

The shitty thing about it is that there’s no way to reasonably prevent this hive mind mentality in a free speech world.

I like to thank our lucky stars that there’s some diverse opinions of things here on VGS but even still, we tend to “fall in line” on most topics that are relevant to our hobby.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6298966002

Republican leaders in Michigan and three other critical states won by President-elect Joe Biden say they won't participate in a legally dubious scheme to flip their state's electors to vote for President Donald Trump. Their comments effectively shut down a half-baked plot some Republicans floated as a last chance to keep Trump in the White House.

Editorials Team · Posted
On 11/14/2020 at 10:58 AM, ThePhleo said:

People need to learn to form their own opinions again.

Forums and Social Networking created “bubble communities” where everyone believes what they believe as fact and confirmation and affirmation from like minded individuals amplifies this.

The shitty thing about it is that there’s no way to reasonably prevent this hive mind mentality in a free speech world.

I like to thank our lucky stars that there’s some diverse opinions of things here on VGS but even still, we tend to “fall in line” on most topics that are relevant to our hobby.

Too late.  Tribalism is easier and safer.