IGNORED

POLL: Who do you expect will win? (NOT who do you want to win)

phart010

Who do you expect will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect will win?

• Donald John Trump
    • Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

20 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

For everyone cheering that the orange menace is no more, this piece echoes my fears that this is only the beginning...

https://newrepublic.com/article/160212/republican-party-dead-its-trump-cult-now

Yes, it is incredibly discouraging, but I'm holding out hope that SOMETHING in the long list of potential state and federal charges against him succeeds in ruining him before 2024, and simultaneously somehow manages to get his followers to pull their heads out of their asses about how much of a genuine problem the guy really is in terms of divisiveness and stirring up shit.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

simultaneously somehow manages to get his followers to pull their heads out of their asses about how much of a genuine problem the guy really is in terms of divisiveness and stirring up shit.

The problem is they want someone who will stir up shit. Someone that, to quote someone here, ( 😛 ) isn't presidential.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

The problem is they want someone who will stir up shit. Someone that, to quote someone here, ( 😛 ) isn't presidential.

It's all well and good until they stir up enough distrust in the system to start armed conflict in the streets.  I heard his lawyer on Rush LImbaugh today while I was running errands, it it was genuinely scary.  Really and truly scary that people are believing the bullshit they're spinning without doing any of their own fact check reading, whatsoever.

• Like 1

Just now, MrWunderful said:

So when do they start getting shot with rubber bullets? Isnt that what we do to protestors now-a-days 😂😂😂

Well, the straw-purchase guy for Kyle Rittenhouse getting prosecuted is a big step in restoring confidence that rightwing "protesters" aren't going to just get away with it.

For anyone following the developments with the ballot fraud investigation, this is the “Kraken” that the Trump team has been talking about releasing for the past few days:

If what they are alleging is proven true, then all hell is about to break loose, not just in the US but in some other countries that used the software in their elections

16 minutes ago, phart010 said:

For anyone following the developments with the ballot fraud investigation, this is the “Kraken” that the Trump team has been talking about releasing for the past few days:

If what they are alleging is proven true, then all hell is about to break loose, not just in the US but in some other countries that used the software in their elections

The sound wasnt working, can you give me the cliff notes?

2 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

The sound wasnt working. 

Yea I watching it live and about halfway through they had technical difficulties. Apparently it was done on zoom and the tech guy that was broadcasting it went off mute and started joking about Rudy Giulianis bald head sweating. Then him and the guy with him were like “hey can they hear us?” Then they were like “nah”.  They dropped several f-bombs in there conversation, then the zoom window appeared around the border. Then the whole thing went mute. Now I was disconnected from the broadcast.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Yea I watching it live and about halfway through they had technical difficulties. Apparently it was done on zoom and the tech guy that was broadcasting it went off mute and started joking about Rudy Giulianis bald head sweating. Then him and the guy with him were like “hey can they hear us?” Then they were like “nah”.  They dropped several f-bombs in there conversation, then the zoom window appeared around the border. Then the whole thing went mute. Now I was disconnected from the broadcast.

I meant like, what are they alleging happened?

5 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Ok and now the video has been removed

15 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

I meant like, what are they alleging happened?

Basically they were alleging that the voting software was developed by an offshore company in some other country and the votes get sent to some offshore servers to get tallied. They said there’s count altering algorithms that can be activated, multiple backdoors (physical and software) built into the systems that can allow altering the count locally and remotely.

They said that the origin of these systems was actually an order from none other than Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. They said he ordered these systems to be created in order to guarantee election wins in Venezuela and also to change the outcome of an election in Argentina.

They basically said that the company that developed this system has been soliciting its system to other countries around the world and that many of the worlds elections have been altered by this means. 

If it is true, then how does the world deal with that? Aren’t all the election winners kind of grandfathered in, especially if they’ve been doing their job for years now. 2020 is a hell of a year.

Edited by phart010
  • Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
12 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Basically they were alleging that the voting software was developed by an offshore company in some other country and the votes get sent to some offshore servers to get tallied. They said there’s count altering algorithms that can be activated, multiple backdoors (physical and software) built into the systems that can allow altering the count locally and remotely.

They said that the origin of these systems was actually an order from none other than Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. They said he ordered these systems to be created in order to guarantee election wins in Venezuela and also to change the outcome of an election in Argentina.

They basically said that the company that developed this system has been soliciting its system to other countries around the world and that many of the worlds elections have been altered by this means. 

If it is true, then how does the world deal with that? Aren’t all the election winners kind of grandfathered in, especially if they’ve been doing their job for years now. 2020 is a hell of a year.

Oh ok, basically more nonsense. 

For a second I thought they might have something 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I think Im siding with The CISA and 59 internet security professionals over someone who got tricked by borat, and whos head leaks embalming fluid 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, MrWunderful said:

I think Im siding with The CISA and 59 internet security professionals over someone who got tricked by borat, and whos head leaks embalming fluid 🤣🤣🤣

You know what this is going to turn into.

Right: SEE! They even took down the video

Left: it was just a technical difficulty. You guys are crazy 

3 minutes ago, phart010 said:

You know what this is going to turn into.

Right: SEE! They even took down the video

Left: it was just a technical difficulty. You guys are crazy 

You are a smart guy, do you actually buy into this being this grand hacking plan that was only perpatrated against Trump, only in areas he lost by small margins while ignoring senate races?

If I was a legitimate media outlet like CNN I wouldn’t play this nonsense either. I mean, Guliani was using my cousin Vinny refrences lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

You are a smart guy, do you actually buy into this being this grand hacking plan that was only perpatrated against Trump, only in areas he lost by small margins while ignoring senate races?

If I was a legitimate media outlet like CNN I wouldn’t play this nonsense either. I mean, Guliani was using my cousin Vinny refrences lol

Ill admit that our court system has it’s share of failings in the criminal justice. But for a high profile case like this, and with many eyes scrutinizing the evidence from both sides, I just can’t see bogus claims making it through and being corroborated by the top judges. 

I guess what I’m saying is I don’t know. To be fair and objective, I think that every claim that’s made should be looked into. I am a dad and I have a full time job, so I don’t have the time to spend looking into all of these allegations myself. Courts are supposed to be objective. I’ll leave it up to the courts to determine and whatever they find (whether fraud or just baseless allegations), we’ll just have to trust in their findings.

Edited by phart010

4 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Ill admit that our court system has it’s share of failings in the criminal justice. But for a high profile case like this, and with many eyes scrutinizing the evidence from both sides, I just can’t see bogus claims making it through and being corroborated by the top judges. 

I guess what I’m saying is I don’t know. To be fair and objective, I think that every claim that’s made should be looked into. I am a dad and I have a full time job, so I don’t have the time to spend looking into all of these allegations myself. Courts are supposed to be objective. I’ll leave it up to the courts to determine and whatever they find (whether fraud or just baseless allegations), we’ll just have to trust in their findings.

I’m hoping you mean “claims with evidence” because any ridiculous claim is a waste of tax payer money. 

But I agree, claims with CREDIBLE EVIDENCE should be looked into. 

Arent lawyers held to a standard by the Bar? (Not directed at you, just a general question) I wonder if any of these people bringing the nonsense lawsuits are going to face legal reprocussions. 

• Like 1