IGNORED

2019 NFL Season

BeaglePuss

Moderator · Posted
Just now, Boosted52405 said:

Looks like Pouncey got 3 games, seems a little much but he went IDIOT-mode too.  The Browns player that push Rudolph back to the ground got 1 game, lol.

I bet it would’ve only been a game for Pouncey until he started the foot to the head BS. 

41 minutes ago, doner24 said:

I bet it would’ve only been a game for Pouncey until he started the foot to the head BS. 

Had he not done that, I don't think he would have been suspended at all, just fined.

Surprised that Ogunjobi got a game for just the shove.   Rudolph should get one for cleating Garrett in the nuts originally too.

2 hours ago, MrMark0673 said:

If he doesn't get at least the rest of the season off, it shows a clear bias for marquee players.

If that were Brady and not Mason Rudolph, Garrett would never play another game in the league.

If it were Brady, it wouldn't have gotten that far to start with.

Not sure what entitled Rudolph to start jacking his jaw when he's on his back and down 14 points with 30 seconds left.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

No room in any sport for such a reckless action. No concern for player safety at all. I would argue he should be banned from the sport and let all the defending parties try to defend him and come up with any sort of explanation for such a bone headed move. There is none.

I honestly don't know what could've possessed this guy to do such a thing.  Incidentally, a similar situation happened almost 55 years ago...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Marichal#Roseboro_incident

4 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Had he not done that, I don't think he would have been suspended at all, just fined.

Surprised that Ogunjobi got a game for just the shove.   Rudolph should get one for cleating Garrett in the nuts originally too.

Even with the ability of reviewing the footage I'm not surprised they didn't suspend or fine Rudolph. It's almost like an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. They get the guy that reacts even if the first guy did something to set it off.

YOU LIKE THAT! Vikings fans? @doner24 @B.A.

Cousins bought us back from down 24-0 in the YOU LIKE THAT game, biggest comeback in Skins history.  I'll never forget it because I was offered tickets to that game for free but passed, didn't want to do the whole day drink fest.  Of course it would wind up being a historical game.

I'm picking the Vikings to at least advance past the Wild Card round this year, not signing up further than that though.  That's two in a row for Cousins, big win over the Cowboys in primetime games where he always chokes, then surviving a 20-0 deficit to rebound and win.  

He's turned the team around since his receivers called him out, that's for sure. 

He was also part of the reason they were down 20 at halftime. That 1st half was putrid. He has played a lot better over the last 6 games, but the Dallas win was the only one really out of the ordinary for him. The other team with a winning record they played in that span was a loss to the Chiefs. The rest of the wins were against bad teams. Vintage Cousins.

At least that blown Broncos game wasn't in the Super Bowl.  Something like the previous 97 teams with a lead of 20 points had won, until Sunday.  Elway's inability to address the QB position and the disparity in play calling with 2 different running backs leaves me frustrated.

And what is with the Rams?  I spent fantasy draft picks on non-Gurley players, and I'm contemplating dropping all of them.

Lamar Jackson is out of this world.  Seeing someone that is athletically superior to the athletically superior is thrilling to watch.  Some of those cuts and jukes leave me laughing and saying wow.

1 hour ago, BeaglePuss said:

Brady still undefeated against The Cowboys.

As long as he has those refs making phantom tripping calls with 2 minutes left negating first downs on 3rd downs, he will probably stay that way. If the game was played in normal weather, dak and the offense would have done enough to win. Its not like brady was that good that game lol. Pretty bleh. 

I expected the loss, so its not shocking what happened. Sick of Jason Garrett. Hes such a wuss. Not going for it down 7 with 6 minutes left in these conditions that close was so boneheaded. 

Overall though I really cam away unimpressed wit new england. I think they fall this year against any competent offense.

Edited by Quest4Nes

1 hour ago, Quest4Nes said:

As long as he has those refs making phantom tripping calls with 2 minutes left negating first downs on 3rd downs, he will probably stay that way. If the game was played in normal weather, dak and the offense would have done enough to win. Its not like brady was that good that game lol. Pretty bleh. 

I expected the loss, so its not shocking what happened. Sick of Jason Garrett. Hes such a wuss. Not going for it down 7 with 6 minutes left in these conditions that close was so boneheaded. 

Overall though I really cam away unimpressed wit new england. I think they fall this year against any competent offense.

The Pats have certainly looked pedestrian, but have still managed to just win, win, win, win. The AFC is not particularly strong this year, so they have a great chance of making it to SB once again. Outside of the Ravens, there’s not a ton else. While not impossible, I’d be surprised to see any other team get in their way on the way to another title appearance. 

Both The Cowboys and The Pats have benefited from weak schedules this year. The difference is, The Pats have made the most of it. 

8 hours ago, BeaglePuss said:

The Pats have certainly looked pedestrian, but have still managed to just win, win, win, win. The AFC is not particularly strong this year, so they have a great chance of making it to SB once again. Outside of the Ravens, there’s not a ton else. While not impossible, I’d be surprised to see any other team get in their way on the way to another title appearance. 

Both The Cowboys and The Pats have benefited from weak schedules this year. The difference is, The Pats have made the most of it. 

Do you think the Bills have a shot this year?  They are coming back with a vengeance since they last played each other.  KC is still looking good as well.  At least both of those games will be played at Foxboro which will give the Pats an edge.

Wow, that was the Packers performance after a bye week.  They looked like a lost team out there on a Thursday night after a seismic battle the Sunday before.

Holy smokes, the Niners defense is straight scary.  I would be willing to bet they make it to the NFC Championship this year, if not farther.

The Bosa brothers have both whooped on Rodgers this year.  Our o-line never stood a chance.