IGNORED

Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct

Jicsan

OMG SO MUCH RESELLER FODDER IN ONE DIRECT

I'm never going to get that Game and Watch lol

OMG a N64, GameCube, and Wii game running on Switch, the future is bright. Nintendo's ability to sell you the same stuff over and over again is amazing.

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RH said:

Pre-orders from Nintendo "coming soon" for the physical.  I'm suspicious that the Best Buy pre-order is just digital download, but what do I know.

https://supermario3dallstars.nintendo.com/buy/

I don't think it's digital on Best Buy, my Gamer's Club discount worked on the pre order and that only works on physical copies.

Administrator · Posted
40 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

OMG a N64, GameCube, and Wii game running on Switch, the future is bright. Nintendo's ability to sell you the same stuff over and over again is amazing.

Well MAYBE if people didn't sell me a NON-FUNCTIONAL copy of Sunshine, and MAYBE if the Wii/U weren't GARBAGE compared to the Switch I'd not have to buy these remakes just to play them for  the first time.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

WOW Game & Watch this I must get.  Preordered/paid on the 35th through Best Buy already to avoid scalping.

I wonder how you get the G&W though??

G&W not out until November so still time for more info. Really hope it's not one of those ultra limited items like the NES mini controllers. One store in a100 mile radius getting 2 copies. U never know with Nintendo. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Hahaha, same, but I selected shipping, so we'll see if they send me a tiny little card with a download code on it 😆

Software Format

Physical software requires a disc, cartridge, etc. be inserted into the gaming console or computer to download and/or operate the software. Digital software allows for downloading and/or playing the software on the gaming console or computer without a physical disc, cartridge, etc.

This is a direct copy/paste from the item description from Best Buy. The item specifications lists the software as physical. I am pre ordering myself, so I would be very disappointed if it was just a digital code given the description.
  • Like 1

Nintendo know what they're doing with all this "limited release" shit... I wasn't going to bother with Super Mario 3D allstars, seeing as it lacks Galaxy 2 and I got all the games anyway. But then they were like, oh btw, you can't have it, and I was all like, oh, well now I want it more than anything else I've ever wanted GIVE IT TOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! 😲

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, OptOut said:

Nintendo know what they're doing with all this "limited release" shit... I wasn't going to bother with Super Mario 3D allstars, seeing as it lacks Galaxy 2 and I got all the games anyway. But then they were like, oh btw, you can't have it, and I was all like, oh, well now I want it more than anything else I've ever wanted GIVE IT TOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! 😲

I only want it because it’s limited and Glovsie has to pay more than me.  Got my pre-order in today. Probably just shelf it since I have the games already. My girlfriend might open it at some point though.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1