IGNORED

American Politics / Current Events Thread

CodysGameRoom

Editorials Team · Posted

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/12/11/hatred-liberals-is-all-thats-left-conservatism

Truth.  And why I greatly fear that 2022 and 2024 is going to see exponential increases in populist candidates whose entire platform is "the left is our mortal enemy"

Biden has to knock it out of the park so at least a portion of the lunatic fringe faction steps back from the brink.

• Like 3

I'm not particularly a man for the death penalty, but the guy executed a fucking religious couple, whether you believe in religion or not, what did that couple do to deserve to be executed by him?!

And for the next prize that's up:

"Alfred Bourgeois, a 56-year-old Louisiana truck driver, is set to die Friday for killing his 2-year-old daughter by repeatedly slamming her head into a truck’s windows and dashboard. Bourgeois’ lawyers alleged he was intellectually disabled and therefore ineligible for the death penalty, but several courts said evidence didn’t support that claim."

So he doesn't know that slamming a two year old's head into a dashboard is wrong, yet he is normal enough to be able to spread a chicks legs and let the sperm flow...

What about the innocent child?! I teach a child at the moment who is intellectually smart , yet is unfortunately being raised in a rough background, at five years old. Fuck Alfred Frenchhead, so he fries!

Editorials Team · Posted
20 hours ago, Tulpa said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-rejects-texas-suit-challenging-bidens-victory/ar-BB1bRm9c?li=BBnb7Kz

And the Texas suit was thrown out. But I expect more to be tried right up to and beyond inauguration day.

"This is all just 4D chess to get the evidence into the hands of the supreme court"

"Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and Comey will come to the rescue of the god emperor"

Supreme court basically tells them to fuck off

"The supreme court is deep state!"

• Like 3

At least my faith in SCOTUS is (somewhat) re-affirmed. 

I truly think Trump and his supporters think twitter= real life. 

I am just so fucking disgusted with republicans. Personally, I think all these reps/lawyers who are signing onto these lawsuits should be tried for sedition. Trump too.  I hope democrats bring up every steaming bit of hypocrisy they can in hearings and throw it in their faces.  

9 hours ago, fcgamer said:

I'm not particularly a man for the death penalty, but the guy executed a fucking religious couple, whether you believe in religion or not, what did that couple do to deserve to be executed by him?!

And for the next prize that's up:

I’m not defending the dude’s actions but he actually didn’t kill them. He set fire to the car to destroy evidence (because he was told he had to) but the two were already dead. The dude himself didn’t do any actual killing, rather following orders from the murderers and this evidence came out after the death penalty was handed to him. That’s why people, even the jury, changed their minds and said he should get life in prison rather than executed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Strangest said:

I’m not defending the dude’s actions but he actually didn’t kill them. He set fire to the car to destroy evidence (because he was told he had to) but the two were already dead. The dude himself didn’t do any actual killing, rather following orders from the murderers and this evidence came out after the death penalty was handed to him. That’s why people, even the jury, changed their minds and said he should get life in prison rather than executed.

Alright, the article I read didn't seem to mention that part.

• Like 1

McConnel is a dick for tying up the stimulus. 

The Republicans think it is more important to protect corporations from liability for their actions during the pandemic than provide any relief for Americans. 

Am really curious how people feel that voted for Biden for president and republicans down ballot. 

Edited by Californication

https://www.facebook.com/rightsidebroadcasting/videos/1538629149666559

So the Republicans did mock electoral votes in Nevada and a few other states. Not because there was any chance in them counting, but to stir up Trump supporters into thinking there's still a chance so the donations keep flowing. The comments in the video above are scary.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tulpa said:

So the Republicans did mock electoral votes in Nevada and a few other states. Not because there was any chance in them counting, but to stir up Trump supporters into thinking there's still a chance so the donations keep flowing. The comments in the video above are scary.

Imagine being that much of a loser, you have cult members trying nonsense like that 😂😂

Speaking of Losers: https://thehill.com/homenews/media/529830-german-magazine-der-spiegel-names-trump-loser-of-the-year

I think Trump Supporters should be added to the list of biggest losers (let me specify, Trump supporters that are going along with this un-american sorry-ass whining) 

Without them, Trump is just someones drunk, racist, uncle. But with them, he is an autocrat cult leader. Maybe they should just leave if they don’t accept Biden as president? Im sure Putin would be happy to have them. But first  dont forget to line Daddy Trumps’ pockets first 🤑🤑

Editorials Team · Posted
22 hours ago, Tulpa said:

Embarrassing.  2020 is such a low point for US history.

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

2020 is such a low point in history in general, certainly isn't contained to the US alone.

I remember back in 2019, when we were all excited and optimistic about entering a new, brighter decade.

50 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

2021 is about to be bad too. States are broke. Republicans are refusing to do anything for people and the economy. And the permanent job losses are going to reduce revenue so badly that the economy crashes for everyone this time.