IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - !SPECIAL VIDEOMATION CONTEST!

BeaIank

Events Helper · Posted

So are we going points or not @guillavoie ?????   If so what are the um, ways to  score......... 🤣  Also, um, might wanna ping people who haven't put forth any effort that might be pissed if they don't get points.........I'm still debating on whether or not to make a fool of myself and draw something.

6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

So are we going points or not @guillavoie ?????   If so what are the um, ways to  score......... 🤣  Also, um, might wanna ping people who haven't put forth any effort that might be pissed if they don't get points.........I'm still debating on whether or not to make a fool of myself and draw something.

If I draw anything it'll just be terrible and I might get some pity likes. No thanks. I'll leave it to the real artists around here.

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, mbd39 said:

If I draw anything it'll just be terrible and I might get some pity likes. No thanks. I'll leave it to the real artists around here.

Kinda agree on that kuz I can draw stick figures, and i could prolly draw a @ninjistar but not much else lol.......actually, let me see if my one drawing i could do as a kid still is something i can do.......i'll get back to you on this.

Events Team · Posted
58 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Everyone who posts a picture will get 1 point in the geral standing, and will also have 1 point subtracted from their score for daring to post a picture.
The exception to this is the one who we deem the winner of this week.
The winner gets 2 points towards the geral standing, but also gets 2 points subtracted from his tournament standing for daring to post a picture.

TL;DR; No one is getting any points from this to not screw up all my coding and planning to keep the score board running, FFS!

• Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted

Ok.  Seriously.  Videomation is officially some of my favorites NES games as of tonight.  After I draw something, I sit here and cruise the VAGS boards for about an hour while I watch my drawing cycle through the pallets. 

Thanks @BeaIank and @guillavoie (and @SuperJimtendo I guess) for facilitating this game for the contest.  I've got one more submission incoming. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1