IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - !SPECIAL VIDEOMATION CONTEST!

BeaIank

First time ever playing and I really enjoy what I made. Needless to say I’m an far from an artist!

this is the Chicago white Sox logo from 1976-86 and my favorite logo of all the ones they’ve used. Happy to see it’s making a comeback over the last few years. Top pick is my logo, bottom is the referenced logo.

98B0F3D1-CD8D-4DCA-8E00-4C25A0FC6EC9.jpeg

C8D5D331-A679-4E2E-B6FC-0A7350CB60D9.jpeg

• Like 8

Events Team · Posted

Just to make this clear, along with Bea and I, the other judges for the contest will be @BortLicensePlate and @CasualCart, so you can start licking their asses in order to obtain preferential treatment.

I would also say that shooting for different approaches, styles and effects could be a good strategy as we might entertain the idea to create categories of award and have a list of winners. Just sayin!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Just to make this clear, along with Bea and I, the other judges for the contest will be @BortLicensePlate and @CasualCart, so you can start licking their asses in order to obtain preferential treatment.

I would also say that shooting for different approaches, styles and effects could be a good strategy as we might entertain the idea to create categories of award and have a list of winners. Just sayin!

did someone say eat ass

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

forgot i had this bad ass cart...

71BCFC6D-A18E-41AB-98BD-4ED7DA6887A9.jpeg

That cart is pretty badass. It almost has Jenny's number on it! 86(7)530(9)!

Also I think this and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes are the only THQ games that have been played in the contests.

• Like 1