IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - !SPECIAL VIDEOMATION CONTEST!

BeaIank

3 hours ago, guillavoie said:

Like I said, it was announced as such all along, and we had reasons to do so. This was a totally new idea for the NES Weekly contest, so we handled it as an experiment. First, while ranking drawings could have been possible with a set of principles based on a judging process, we didn't feel to go for it as it would have been drastically different to how we usually deal with video game contest. Giving a flat number of points for participation would have come with problems too, as @Richardhead pointed out. We didn't want to prompt a bunch of low effort submissions just to get the points.

We wanted it to be a 'special' contest, but we couldn't predetermined the overall response. Now, given how well this turned out, we're open to think of a special way to award the best submission(s), something different than some generic contest points so to say.

Here's you

MrStinky.jpg

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I've been the subject of two drawings now. I'm glad that I'm such an inspiration!

I doubt anything will top the "Bearcat_Doug sucks" one though. I laughed so hard at that.

Edited by mbd39

8 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

This is great, but you didn't draw Vega?

Very obvious, right?? I could still do that but this one is still close enough. Maybe next time on another challenge 😉

Besides, this really should be called "CGA challenge" instead

Edited by VegaVegas

On 7/25/2020 at 8:57 AM, BortLicensePlate said:

Might hang this one up on my wall

If you really do, I'd love to see how it looks 🙂 I didn't plan to draw Pac-Man, but he's right below my screen. He's actually an Amiibo I found at a thrift store during the height of Amiibo madness. His hand was broken off and his was base missing, so I fixed him up! He's on of my favorite figures. I have a picture somewhere of him as I found him. If I find it, I'll post it here.