IGNORED

WATA Turnaround Times?

Emailed them yesterday asking if they got an estimate time for my orders, and also how they handling turnaround times in California now:

I don't have an estimate yet, but I can tell you order has just been moved to the rapid ship line, meaning labels have been ordered and these games are in the next batch to be worked! They are almost at the front of the line. We just started receiving games in California a couple weeks ago, so we're still calculating what the turnaround times will be for each tier.

Thanks,

The Wata Team

It looks my games are getting closer to be shipped (HOPE SO)

Finally Im starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.... 🥲

4 hours ago, iLikePssys said:

Emailed them yesterday asking if they got an estimate time for my orders, and also how they handling turnaround times in California now:

I don't have an estimate yet, but I can tell you order has just been moved to the rapid ship line, meaning labels have been ordered and these games are in the next batch to be worked! They are almost at the front of the line. We just started receiving games in California a couple weeks ago, so we're still calculating what the turnaround times will be for each tier.

Thanks,

The Wata Team

It looks my games are getting closer to be shipped (HOPE SO)

Finally Im starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.... 🥲

It's nice they respond to your emails.  Ever since I made fun of them in my email response for their New Years resolution they stopped acknowledging me 😅😅

• Haha 2

Just got news for my warpzone order 

Hi Mijael,

Hope you are well. The game on order #: N64 Goldeneye, was submitted as a sealed game but is actually CIB (Complete in Box).

We can either open the game and grade it as CIB with the necessary upcharges for CIB grading or return the game to you as-is. Please let us know which you would like to do.

Grade CIB - If you'd like the game graded CIB, please send payment to our PayPal account at submissions@watagames.com. Please add a note with the order number and CIB upcharge. The upcharge for CIB grading is $85 per game. If you choose to upgrade to CIB please reply to this message with a copy of the receipt of payment to PayPal.

Return As-Is -  If you would like the game(s) back, you will be refunded the total you paid per each, less a $15/each evaluation fee and return shipping.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you,

The Wata Team

I guess my game was opened in customs .... 😡

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Mijael said:

Hi Mijael,

Hope you are well. The game on order #: N64 Goldeneye, was submitted as a sealed game but is actually CIB (Complete in Box).

We can either open the game and grade it as CIB with the necessary upcharges for CIB grading or return the game to you as-is. Please let us know which you would like to do.

Grade CIB - If you'd like the game graded CIB, please send payment to our PayPal account at submissions@watagames.com. Please add a note with the order number and CIB upcharge. The upcharge for CIB grading is $85 per game. If you choose to upgrade to CIB please reply to this message with a copy of the receipt of payment to PayPal.

Return As-Is -  If you would like the game(s) back, you will be refunded the total you paid per each, less a $15/each evaluation fee and return shipping.

Thank you,

The Wata Team

OUch!!!! Anything is possible. Maybe someone in custom border familiar with video games swapped it out with an open one? Did you buy the game from ebay and used wata as the delivery address?

3 minutes ago, AnimalHouse said:

OUch!!!! Anything is possible. Maybe someone in custom border familiar with video games swapped it out with an open one? Did you buy the game from ebay and used wata as the delivery address?

No... i purchased the game here at Mexico (players choice) . I used UPS but my package was stuck 5 days in a warehouse at US . I think that's where they probably opened it. 

15 minutes ago, Mijael said:

No... i purchased the game here at Mexico (players choice) . I used UPS but my package was stuck 5 days in a warehouse at US . I think that's where they probably opened it. 

Hmm do you have the option to return to the source? Explain to the seller what wata told you and what you might think happened. If the seller was smart, he/she would insure the package. That way all is not lost. 

2 minutes ago, AnimalHouse said:

Hmm do you have the option to return to the source? Explain to the seller what wata told you and what you might think happened. If the seller was smart, he/she would insure the package. That way all is not lost. 

No its lost ... it wasn`t very expensive ($400) but i also lost a great opportunity to resell it . 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Mijael said:

Hi Mijael,

Thank you,

The Wata Team

The game was likely opened and resealed prior to your purchasing it, I sent them one like that and got the same email from them. My game came back to me still completely sealed but it's a reseal.

27 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

The game was likely opened and resealed prior to your purchasing it, I sent them one like that and got the same email from them. My game came back to me still completely sealed but it's a reseal.

Yea thats a possibility . I will found out when i get the game but i purchased personally two games from this box and they don't look to be resealed

IMG-20220119-WA0016.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2

2 hours ago, Mijael said:

Yea thats a possibility . I will found out when i get the game but i purchased personally two games from this box and they don't look to be resealed

IMG-20220119-WA0016.jpg

SCORE! Wow I haven't seen a Goldeneye 6-pack in a very long time. Just think you are the first person to lay eyes on this beauty since it came out of the factory. The last time I seen one being opened was at GameStop a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.