IGNORED

WATA Turnaround Times?

13 minutes ago, AnimalHouse said:

SCORE! Wow I haven't seen a Goldeneye 6-pack in a very long time. Just think you are the first person to lay eyes on this beauty since it came out of the factory. The last time I seen one being opened was at GameStop a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

The seller told me that this was confiscated by Mexican goverment years ago because the distributor didn't paid taxes so goverment auctioned it .

5 minutes ago, RH said:

So, how long does it take for Wata support to get back to you?  I asked about my Dec 2020 submission last week.  Still no response.  I submitted my request from their Contact page, but I did include my order number.

Normally 2 - 3 days , but i don't use their contact page i write directly to these two mails: support+id1793@watagames.zendesk.com  and support+id20181@watagames.zendesk.com

16 minutes ago, RH said:

So, how long does it take for Wata support to get back to you?  I asked about my Dec 2020 submission last week.  Still no response.  I submitted my request from their Contact page, but I did include my order number.

It used to take them 1 week - 10 days before, but since January they have replied within  24h

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

When @jonebone sends games to WATA:

20220311_101559.gif.1d103ca4edcb58c18a257e4cf7854624.gif

When I send games to WATA:

200w.gif.33d43e36046abf89d15c9a01e9f5649c.gif

I send games every 2 to 3 weesk and have my share of delays, strange grades and other issues as well.  But I move enough to have a good feel when things are changing, and the shipping times are definitely improving.  I'm sure yours will make it through the queue sooner than later.

Also, grades are getting a bit tighter too in my opinion.  I used to have a lot of .2 up surprises (i.e thinking a game was 9.4 and it squeaking 9.6), but now I get a lot of .2 down surprises or even a whole half point sometimes.  I.e stuff I figured was 9.0-9.2 borderline going 8.5.  Just have to roll with the punches.

Edited by jonebone
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jonebone said:

I send games every 2 to 3 weesk and have my share of delays, strange grades and other issues as well.  But I move enough to have a good feel when things are changing, and the shipping times are definitely improving.  I'm sure yours will make it through the queue sooner than later.

Also, grades are getting a bit tighter too in my opinion.  I used to have a lot of .2 up surprises (i.e thinking a game was 9.4 and it squeaking 9.6), but now I get a lot of .2 down surprises or even a whole half point sometimes.  I.e stuff I figured was 9.0-9.2 borderline going 8.5.  Just have to roll with the punches.

Yeah,  my last 2 kind of surprised me with being a bit lower than I expected, especially with the seal.  'A' seals are a bit too close to B+ for my liking,  and I couldn't pick out any real flaws in them. 

They could've been fringe 'A+' I guess, but I'll never know

4 hours ago, jonebone said:

I echo this greatly... I have a few 9.2-9.6 that should probably be 8.5-9.0. Same with A+ -> A seals.

I sent WATA my games in July, they let me know July 24th they were received. I payed for second fastest service, I believe 30 work days. March 24th will be 8 months and I have still not received my games. They gave me grades 3 months ago also…I have emailed in and they keep telling me they have a backlog for shipping out the games and to expect More delays. So disappointing

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 2

If Wata came out with a public poll or for registered customers only. About wanting to pause a specific area of console games (PS2, Xbox 360, etc) to focus their attention on other console games (SNES, GB, etc) and this would improve their TAT by up to 50%. The length of time for the temporary pause would be 4-6 months and no change in price. Would you all agree to it?

Examples of TAT service levels:

Turbo: Up to 1 year drops to 6 months

SpeedRun: 6-8 months drops to 3-4 months

WarpZone: 1 month drops to 2 weeks

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 11:03 AM, Sam NES Litman said:

I sent WATA my games in July, they let me know July 24th they were received. I payed for second fastest service, I believe 30 work days. March 24th will be 8 months and I have still not received my games. They gave me grades 3 months ago also…I have emailed in and they keep telling me they have a backlog for shipping out the games and to expect More delays. So disappointing

That’s awful. it truly is. But it seems stories like these aren’t really affecting their business, which is VERY unfortunate. 

• Angry 1

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, CodysGameRoom said:

Can someone explain why they would have a large backlog of shipping games out? Is it one person? Is there just a ridiculously large number of games they are grading? I don't understand. It doesn't take that long to ship an item. 

Well they wanna be sure they send every game to the right perso... wait a minute...

• Haha 2