IGNORED

WATA Turnaround Times?

Man I'm glad I only ever submitted 3 orders with WATA. They still have all of them. Been over a year. 2/3 have been in post grading for over a month now, yet they won't tell me when I can expect my non DVD sized games.

Probably trying to get all of their Board members stuff graded for the Oct signature HA lmao 

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAM-I-AM said:

Because I know this was supposed to be all worked out by the 27th Somebody might should contact them and ask them if they're going to be encapsulating all the post grading stuff by the 27th or are they going to leave us out there to dry?

I am in the same boat , and my order hasn´t moved from postgrading this week 

• Like 1

I am dying to know has anybody WATA status change today from Post Grading to Shipped Because I know my submission surely hasn't moved it's still in post grading and I'm not confident anything's going to change Today although I have to say WATA pretty good at telling you they have received your items right when come in unlike some other companies I have dealt with in these past couple months.

what i understand from this: "We are expecting that these issues will be resolved the week ending August 27th. " they have probably  received the cases "As soon as we receive the cases, we will finalize the games and ship them back to our customers. " In case they received the cases they are working now but there are many customers so we wont see changes until next week

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, AnimalHouse said:

My SpeedRun order has been in postgrading stage since 06.17.21 because of the case shortage. I emailed Wata and posted there response here at the top of page 12. If I don't see my order moving by the end of tomorrow. I'll send them another email and post there response here.

Hi I'm just curious to know have you reached out to WATA and if so what did they say?

19 hours ago, SAM-I-AM said:

Hi I'm just curious to know have you reached out to WATA and if so what did they say?

All they are going to say is something vague. In my experience they are not going to give you any sort of date. Even if they got the DVD cases in, there is potentially a shit ton of games ahead of yours or mine. I'd recommend trying to take as much of a step away from it and just be as patient as possible.

I know that sucks, but after waiting on multiple Select orders for over a year, I've just given up refreshing the site every day or reaching out to them in any consistent manner. 

8 hours ago, epiczail said:

I know that sucks, but after waiting on multiple Select orders for over a year, I've just given up refreshing the site every day or reaching out to them in any consistent manner. 

This is simply my opinion but I would never send in my games via Select service level. At the very least go Turbo. I know its good for volume size / price ratio but the wait time uugghhh to slow for me. I did Turbo once when it was estimated 45 BD and it took 89 BD to finish. Megan who was working CS at the time, was nice enough to upgrade my order service level to SpeedRun. Not sure how long it would have taken had it remained Turbo all the way.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AnimalHouse said:

This is simply my opinion but I would never send in my games via Select service level. At the very least go Turbo. I know its good for volume size / price ratio but the wait time uugghhh to slow for me. I did Turbo once when it was estimated 45 BD and it took 89 BD to finish. Megan who was working CS at the time, was nice enough to upgrade my order service level to SpeedRun. Not sure how long it would have taken had it remained Turbo all the way.

89 BD would be nice. My Turbo order from early January is still in post grading. So ~165 BD right now and climbing. 

14 hours ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

89 BD would be nice. My Turbo order from early January is still in post grading. So ~165 BD right now and climbing. 

Holycow! Mine was from Dec 2020 and I didn't ask Megan to upgrade it because I was worried I would have to start from the back of the line again. She took it upon herself and put me somewhere in the middle. Very nice of her. 

I imagine its going to get slower for Wata in Q4 unless something changes again. Lately I have been thinking about the new grading company VGG. I don't like there case design but I really dig the simplicity of the graphics detailing what type of variant a persons nes black box is. Since Wata's price for CIBs is very expensive, I'm thinking about dumping mine to VGG. Someone here posted about 50% off levels 1-3 until labor day and half the est TAT.

If I wasn't broke right now, I would jump to the opportunity.