IGNORED

The Switch Thread

Canceled is better than I guess a legit business from europe pulling a scam.  Cotton on Switch (not reboot) had this solid package they sale priced out one day for the cost of the standard game but in a box with music, a toy, etc.  This was many months ago (spring.)  I got fed up waiting, wrote them awhile back, then claimed it was going out shortly. Eventually got this DHL # and it was the USPS version of awaiting package.  I then ask again, they ignore me and send a DHL update in german but english title of delivered?  Checked again, still not in their hands.  So I get pissed off and a couple weeks ago start a paypal case a couple weeks ago, write up the deal on there, they ignore that shit too.  SO I escalated it yesterday for a direct team thing, and I wrote it all out in the notes, gave the tracking, an the kicker.

Only when I escalated it they don't talk, but have DHL page updated as of the 29th after the case was made on PP it says shipment will be transported to destination country and day before shipment prepared for transport.  That's it, nothing else.   They made the ticket back on August 4 to create the tracking number and a PP starter case gets fake movement.  I already demanded (nicely) money back since August, and been ignored.  I hope PP just gives me my $55~ back as this is bs.

Gamesrocket in Germany are scammy.

20 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Canceled is better than I guess a legit business from europe pulling a scam.  Cotton on Switch (not reboot) had this solid package they sale priced out one day for the cost of the standard game but in a box with music, a toy, etc.  This was many months ago (spring.)  I got fed up waiting, wrote them awhile back, then claimed it was going out shortly. Eventually got this DHL # and it was the USPS version of awaiting package.  I then ask again, they ignore me and send a DHL update in german but english title of delivered?  Checked again, still not in their hands.  So I get pissed off and a couple weeks ago start a paypal case a couple weeks ago, write up the deal on there, they ignore that shit too.  SO I escalated it yesterday for a direct team thing, and I wrote it all out in the notes, gave the tracking, an the kicker.

Only when I escalated it they don't talk, but have DHL page updated as of the 29th after the case was made on PP it says shipment will be transported to destination country and day before shipment prepared for transport.  That's it, nothing else.   They made the ticket back on August 4 to create the tracking number and a PP starter case gets fake movement.  I already demanded (nicely) money back since August, and been ignored.  I hope PP just gives me my $55~ back as this is bs.

Gamesrocket in Germany are scammy.

Crappy situation sorry to hear that. 

on another note, is this another website/company like limited run games? There are 4 switch games on there at the moment.

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/

47 minutes ago, Makar said:

on another note, is this another website/company like limited run games? There are 4 switch games on there at the moment.

They do nice stuff (in the collectors editions) - generally takes a very long time for them to actually spit the games out though.  If you look at the releases tab on their website you will see a lot more games that are sold out.   If you search strictly limited games on ebay a lot of their stuff will pop up.

2 hours ago, Makar said:

Yes and no, arguably worse, but with an escape clause of sorts.

They're actually a puppet front owned and operated by their overlord United Games Entertainment, which so happens to have a second division called ININ Games.  What they do is try and in a kickstarter type of way chump people into their basic or buffed up packages via SLG, and when the interest free loans people give them dry up, they re-issue the same game with a new cover sleeve marked as ININ and stuff them up for sale on amazon.

So I mean if you don't need the fluffy bigger packages, just wait for the ININ version because SLG is so slow their standard and puffed up versions tend to release AFTER the ININ label sells it.

That's what tweaked me off about them over a year ago when I put money on Cotton, got nothing, then a euro-centric company started to sell it for the same price, and then I found ININ had it up on amazon for $5 less and I demanded a refund, unsubscribed from their mails and was done giving them further support.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice that there is an influx of Attack on Titan Final Battle (ESRB) brand new on eBay? Was there a reprint or it was just some warehouse find or something since some people have so many in stock. Either way finally got that game added to the collection! Only heavy hitter I was missing. Keeps going lower and lower in price new so hopefully that can drive preowned price down and give people a chance.

11 hours ago, Skorp said:

Anyone notice that there is an influx of Attack on Titan Final Battle (ESRB) brand new on eBay? Was there a reprint or it was just some warehouse find or something since some people have so many in stock. Either way finally got that game added to the collection! Only heavy hitter I was missing. Keeps going lower and lower in price new so hopefully that can drive preowned price down and give people a chance.

In theory any game has the ability to get reprinted as long as nintendo is still cranking out carts, so it wouldn’t be surprising if it was. That’s how VGP gets the sought after games in stock all the time like Xenoblade Torna. I think they just contact Nintendo and say “hey we want 1,000 of X game, take my money, thanks.” I think anyone could order up any game of they want to front the cost of the print

I heard Deal Tavern ordered a reprint of Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle. It's hilarious how people were buying them up for ridiculous money and now they're all screwed.

Also, did Code Of Princess Ex get a reprint? I suddenly see tons of them on eBay. Does anyone know if it comes with the launch edition goodies inside the case?

On 10/24/2022 at 7:49 AM, Reed Rothchild said:

Limited Run Games has done some.  Crysis Trilogy, River City Girls Trilogy.  Probably did one for Blaster Master Zero.

And then some duos were sold that way, such as Turok, Outlast, and Jedi Knight.

Yep! But I'm looking for blank ones of variable size that I can add my own art to.

On 10/4/2022 at 7:55 PM, Makar said:

@Tanooki had a very good response to your question. I'll also add that their collector's items are not reprinted and can include unique collectibles if you're into that stuff. They also publish retro games including SNES, Genesis, and more.

For example -

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/homepage-featured-products-slg/products/super-ninja-kid-snes-ntsc